Hampsterdance Discussion Board

i am aware that tayino closed, shut down and most likely deleted the original WWPS. However I know that many HD uses cane to the WWPS for anything they needed connected to animals. So, to carry on this service, I have created this new store. The Phoenix WWPS. Called Phoenix because it has "Risen from the ashes" of the old store. I know Tayino is likely to complain, but I have created this store and it shall remain here. All profit goes to the IAPS (international animal protection soceity).

i am aware that tayino closed, shut down and most likely deleted the original WWPS. However I know that many HD uses cane to the WWPS for anything they needed connected to animals. So, to carry on this service, I have created this new store. The Phoenix WWPS. Called Phoenix because it has "Risen from the ashes" of the old store. I know Tayino is likely to complain, but I have created this store and it shall remain here. All profit goes to the IAPS (international animal protection soceity).

Why would taynio complain? Clearly from his "Death Note" and from the title, he committed suicide. Plus it was on the news from where I am from that a TN man committed suicide leaving a note to all who found him. It might be the same person, but I don't know.

Please go to the topic 'death note' in the forum stories. I believe this is serious! :(

*waits for customers*

Hello TGHL, I need to get another 200 crocodiles. I will pick them up in my jet. Please let me know when and where I can pick them up. No need to have them delivered to you, I will just pick them up from the supplier. :)

Hello TGHL, I need to get another 200 crocodiles.  I will pick them up in my jet.  Please let me know when and where I can pick them up.  No need to have them delivered to you, I will just pick them up from the supplier. :)

Hee.... Hee.... Ok, the nearest WWPS branch to you is in... New Orleans, in the byu (is that how you spell it???) The crocodiles are ready, with food. Just pick them up, payment on collection.

Hee.... Hee.... Ok, the nearest WWPS branch to you is in... New Orleans, in the byu (is that how you spell it???) The crocodiles are ready, with food. Just pick them up, payment on collection.

Thank you!

*slips TGHL a note: bayou*

I accept!

Oh, this is not good. Two sanity stealers as the President and Vice President of the Pet Store. Checks skunk cage to see if they have stored any sanities in there. :lol:

may I have a job? I need something to keep me busy! im a very hard worker! My only request is that I get 50% of money :P I think they are acceptible terms!

may I have a job? I need something to keep me busy! im a very hard worker! My only request is that I get 50% of money :P I think they are acceptible terms!

I would ask for more money! Start with a very high number and then you can always come down a bit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am still ur animal adoption person right???

MoneyLover are u no longer training the adoption dogs they oh so love ur visits!!! ^_^

I would like it if we could get some cats of the street and into my adoption center so can u TGHL organize a group of people willing to do that I will pay them well!!! ^_^

I would like it if we could get some cats of the street and into my adoption center so can u TGHL organize a group of people willing to do that I will pay them well!!! ^_^

1) Of course you are Honey

2) I have dispatched some droids to find some street cats, however I need a supervisor. Anyone interested in Droid supervisor?

1) Of course you are Honey

2) I have dispatched some droids to find some street cats, however I need a supervisor. Anyone interested in Droid supervisor?

Thank U!!!I hope the kitties r not too wildly then they will b unadoptable for a while.and I while schuedule cats appointments for Dr.Otter!!! :)

I can do that.

Report to me whenever u find a kitty so I can put them up for adoption as soon as possibly and b careful for feral cat commiunities r dangerous!!! :)

If the WWPS in Florida needs some more help I will take some animals until the repairs are all done and here is 1,000,000,000 H$ if u need it!!! ^_^

If the WWPS in Florida needs some more help I will take some animals until the repairs are all done and here is 1,000,000,000 H$ if u need it!!! ^_^

That is so nice of you!

*contributes 1,000,000,000 H$ to the fund* :)

Droid supervisor? Of course. How does a rate of H$1100 per week sound? Of course I need not ask about your previous droid handling work, because you did disarm those droids I sent to steal your sanity last week.

So far the droids have been going all across the continents, I have programmed them to turn into ships and fly over when they find one. There are so many they are finding in this world. And fortuneately, they can identify all feline species and they have programmed to get the ones they identify as strays so occasionally I get the tiger cubs and such that are abandoned. Plus I will program them to get the canines as well. The tigers and things like that I keep because it might not be safe for a young animal that is abandoned to ever go back until wilderness ever again. In fact here comes a droid right now. I see in the cage on top it has... OMG! It's a Strapolopogis Kitsum! Strapolopogis Kitsum is sort of a cat, but it has the mane of a horse and it is white, brown or the very rare black. In this case, it is black. It's fur is like a kitten's, very soft. It has four tails, all of great strength, but the strength they control. It has wings that are much like mine.

Very similar to the Strapolopogis Fricknel, but you'll have to read to see the differences.

I am willing to Make A Brand New WWPS in Florida at my expense...Is that ok? I would also love to donate money to make additions onto the WWPS headquarters and up-grade everything...Is that ok If I do it?

Sounds good to me, but TGHL is the boss! :lol:

So far the droids have been going all across the continents, I have programmed them to turn into ships and fly over when they find one. There are so many they are finding in this world. And fortuneately, they can identify all feline species and they have programmed to get the ones they identify as strays so occasionally I get the tiger cubs and such that are abandoned. Plus I will program them to get the canines as well. The tigers and things like that I keep because it might not be safe for a young animal that is abandoned to ever go back until wilderness ever again. In fact here comes a droid right now. I see in the cage on top it has... OMG! It's a Strapolopogis Kitsum! Strapolopogis Kitsum is sort of a cat, but it has the mane of a horse and it is white, brown or the very rare black. In this case, it is black. It's fur is like a kitten's, very soft. It has four tails, all of great strength, but the strength they control. It has wings that are much like mine.

Very similar to the Strapolopogis Fricknel, but you'll have to read to see the differences.

Well Miss.Droid supervisor. You Seem to be doing very well. Here I have this big bag of monies. *gives to MW*

That is very goods driod work!!!Great job!!! :lol:

Well Miss.Droid supervisor. You Seem to be doing very well. Here I have this big bag of monies. *gives to MW*

*scans the bag*

"No sanity stealing plot detected."

This is flawless, *looks inside* Ok, its all good!

The Strapolopogis Frickel has gained quite some popularity. Shall I be allowed to make it buyable here?

Strapolopogis Fricknel is sort of a dog, but it has the mane of a lion and it is black, brown or the very rare white. Mine is a white. It's fur is like a puppy's, very soft. It has three tails, all of great strength, but the strength they control. It has wings that are much like mine.

Thank U!!!I hope the kitties r not too wildly then they will b unadoptable for a while.and I while schuedule cats appointments for Dr.Otter!!! :)

Oh great. I've dealed with strays b4. not good.But for the sake of the adoption center I'll do it!

Oh great. I've dealed with strays b4. not good.But for the sake of the adoption center I'll do it!

Thanks!!!I am sure most of the cats will b somewhat taimed!!So u needn't worry much plus I'll help u in any way I can!!! ^_^

Hmmm... You don't think that horatio is trying to imply that I would dare try and use MW to find the Location of Sanity Spas? *slaps Horatio on the back, planting a tracking device on him* No... I would NEVER even dream of using MW.

*the vaseline that Horatio uses to slick back his hair makes the tracking device slide right off*