Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I'm not sure how well this will work, but hey, it's worth a shot. I think ANYONE who comes here should, well, say something every time they're here! Doesn't even have to be relevant to a conversation happening in this topic. But then it may potentially spark more conversations, as well as make it a lot easier to involve everyone. So, lurkers, post away. :lol:

Checking in from my living room, NJ! (I think Horatio wins for coolness)

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Ahhh, thanks.

In Shanghai, China at the moment. Tonight we head for Memphis.

It will be nice to get home. :)

I plan on posting pictures from each of my hotel rooms.

Checking in from well... small town, fl. joy. bedroom. lol

Woohoo for roll call?

Checking in from my bedroom again, I forgot to do this yesterday because I'm super cool and forgot about my own thread.

Reporting in from exotic Nebraska-town.

I wholeheartedly approve of this thread.

Arkcher Approves This Message.

I'm feeling better, but I still have a cough that could come back up tomorrow during my recital.

To calm the cough, I urge you to get some Chloroseptic throat lozenges. They are very, very good.

When I fly, it I feel like my throat is dry, scratchy, etc., I suck on a couple of those during the flight. They work great.

Your recital will be phenomenal! Good luck, have fun and let us know how it went.

Heh, now I'm sick too. Stupid colds....

Must be contagious... I have a sore throat for about one week now, :(

Jesusfreak, hope you are feeling well soon.

Congratulations on a fantastic recital! Glad the cough stayed away while you were performing. Wish it would go away now. I still have my sore throat. Weird.

I thought I added a reply.....

It's the number 87, on the inside of my left wrist in white ink. It's small, about the size of a dime. It only hurt when it went over the bone and the veins. Other than that, it wasn't as bad as I expected.

The number 87 represents my grandpa, it's the numbers from his birthday (12/21/35) and the say he died (01/10/08) added together.

I thought I added a reply.....

It's the number 87, on the inside of my left wrist in white ink. It's small, about the size of a dime. It only hurt when it went over the bone and the veins. Other than that, it wasn't as bad as I expected.

The number 87 represents my grandpa, it's the numbers from his birthday (12/21/35) and the say he died (01/10/08) added together.

What a great tribute to your grandfather. I don't think I would have been so brave.