Hampsterdance Discussion Board
Jesusfreak

What are you going to do after you get off the internet?

Sleep.

And Horatio-I'm supposed to go to Memphis either this week or next week. Could you wait?!

Sleep.

And Horatio-I'm supposed to go to Memphis either this week or next week. Could you wait?!

Sure! I will be back there on Friday.

After I get off the internet today, I am going to sleep.

I'll probably either read or play video games.

Probably play more Children of Mana and F-Zero. Or I might read. That's always fun.

BUT! I'd much prefer if my mom came home from work so we could run errands.

No, really! I'm making full use of my Summer vacation!

I'll probably write or draw, then eat dinner soon afterwards.

>___> This might take place fairly soon, as Kris's computer has teh lag liek woah.

Cleaning my room and doing laundry, maybe picking up the living room and kitchen, and probably checking the chlorine level in the pool.

Lots and lots of chores.

Showering and going to the store for getting envelopes and harassing Phil. :rolleyes:

WHATTTTTT? You are just taking a shower now????????? :blink:

I did that very early this morning. :lol: To the tune of hammer, hammer, hammer.

Showering and going to the store for getting envelopes and harassing Phil. :rolleyes:

I did that very early this morning. :lol: To the tune of hammer, hammer, hammer.

I think your computer is set to a different time zone than mine, looking at the quoted time. It was about 10:30am when I posted that. I don't get up very early in the morning lol.

When I get off the internet I'm probably going to go to the mall to get hair dye. I'm hoping I can grab Phil and take him with me so we can hang out for the day, and then grab Eamon so he can do the actual hair dying. :rolleyes:

I think your computer is set to a different time zone than mine, looking at the quoted time. It was about 10:30am when I posted that. I don't get up very early in the morning lol.

When I get off the internet I'm probably going to go to the mall to get hair dye. I'm hoping I can grab Phil and take him with me so we can hang out for the day, and then grab Eamon so he can do the actual hair dying. :rolleyes:

If it doesn't rain... I plan on getting on my bicycle for a short ride.

Does not look promising though. Very, very dark clouds getting very, very close.

Does not look promising though. Very, very dark clouds getting very, very close.

Actually, going for a bike ride in the rain sounds like me it might be refreshing. Just wear a swimsuit. :lol:

Actually, going for a bike ride in the rain sounds like me it might be refreshing. Just wear a swimsuit. :lol:

That would surely be a sight. A roly-poly hamster dressed in a swimsuit on a bicycle dodging the lightning bolts.

I need to play Animal Crossing. I don't think I have in a few days...

I'll probably go to bed. Maybe I'll go play Super Mario Galaxy because I got it and never played it.

Help teach photography class withi my mom. In fact, I shoudl be doing that now. *leaves computer*

~Liz

Help teach photography class withi my mom. In fact, I shoudl be doing that now. *leaves computer*

~Liz

Now the class is over...sorry for the typos! :blush:

after this...i have the dentist...

~Liz

hmmm probably eat breakfast,

then layout,

then hangout with my cousin.

I really need to start reading that book for school >___> But I also need to get ready for the game tonight, so I'll try to do both.

Go to BetterTan and Starbucks.

BetterTAn??? How about just go outside? :blink:

I don't have the patience.

I'd rather be pale. Ohwait, I *am* pale. :lol: Actually, even this is tan for me, and it's from just doing stuff outside. I really need to get out more....