Hampsterdance Discussion Board
SleepoverFanatic52

So hows it goes?

Oh, I forgot... I am still playing PocketFrogs and my count is now getting close... 29,044 frogs out of 36,800. Once I pass 30,000 I will feel really, really good and getting closer. Of course, it will still take me forever to reach the total, but I am pleased that I have perservered this long!!!

Don't tell me what PocketFrogs is because then I will start playing and become addicted. I'm still playing CookieClicker XD

It's good you hear from you, Sleepy! (that is your new nickname I hope you like it) It's always cool when one of the oldbies stops in. Congrats on your graduation~ I hear you about trying to figure out what you wanna do career-wise.

:lol: Sleepy... I love it!!! :lol:

And you really do want to know what PocketFrogs is! A mostly mindless game that has no challenges to speak of. Today I went over 100,000,000 coins. My coins are totaling 100,415,614. My new frog count is 29,114. When I reach the 30,000 mark, it is all downhill from there. Of course, you can only go so fast or else you will lose all your coins, potions and stamps, so I have to show extreme control. Painful!!!

I caved and looked it up. Soooo tempted to download it x___x I must show strength!

You are getting sleepy, very sleepy...

*now that - Kat - is hypnotized*

You will download PocketFrogs...

When you awake you will not remember anything, but you will immediately have downloaded PocketFrogs.

*counts backwards from 5 to 1 and - Kat - awakes and immediately downloads PocketFrogs*

*wakes up* ?___? what? ...hey look pocketfrogs

Wonderful seeing you stop by!!! Please let us know what is happening with you! Are you good? Is life treating you well? What are you doing? Please do let us know!!!

PocketFrogs update... yes, I am still addicted. My count is now 9488 out of 36,800.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo!!!

WOW!!! I read what my count was two years ago. Today, I have a frog count of 32,125 out of 36,800.

I am getting very close to completing the game!!! Then, what will I do?????

Everyone is all grown up. How goes it with me?

Married (2 years!). Working (2.5 years in one place...yay....?). In college (yay!!!!). Still writing (fingers...itching...). Currently watching my cat sleep with a Cheshire grin on her face (yeah somehow she can smile. adorable as all getout). Listening to my other cat yowling in heat. But she likes to cuddle so it's ok.

Is anyone else currently active on the board (besides our favorite moderator)?

Ahhh, thanks.

- Kat - shows up occasionally, along with a few others. Hit and miss. TBFOF has been keeping us updated with is world travels. I am getting ready to do a HampsterDance reunion. See who still has an active email and who's email has gone the way of the dinosaur. It would be nice to see who shows up.

A cat in heat, lucky you. If she were mine, she would have already been to the veterinarian's office to be fixed. Last night there was some major cat fights. I looked this morning, just in case there were wounded kitty bodies. No blood, no bodies, so I hope the cats are okay.

I'm still around sometimes! Lots of working and having a broken car x___x