Hampsterdance Discussion Board
Jesse

Jesse's topic

Okay, by request, I'm making a topic about...me. Yay? ^_^

Hmm what's going on? Well on saturday I went to my first marching band competition. It was kind of fun, actually, and to make it more interesting a huge raincloud stormed on us for a few minutes, making us all huddle together and getting our uniforms soaked just before our show.

Today I'm going to an orthodontist appointment after school. -_- But there are only a few more months left in the teeth-perfecting process. :)

That's all for now. I have to eat breakfast and, well, go to school. :P See you all later.

WHAT. IS UP. MY DAWG. =o

uh. yeah. I just felt like saying that so I did.

Um. You should go and join Kat's mafia. cuz she made one. -nods-

Yay! A Jesse topic! ^_^

Thanks to you and your ingenuity!!! :D

Nuh-uh. Jesse started it himself a looooooooooong time ago. It's just that his topic got so old on the old boards that it fell off the edge of cyberspace. :rolleyes:

Yay! A Jesse topic! ^_^

Nuh-uh. Jesse started it himself a looooooooooong time ago. It's just that his topic got so old on the old boards that it fell off the edge of cyberspace. :rolleyes:

Okay.

*finds another reason to bake cookies for Jesusfreak* :lol:

Yay! A Jesse topic! ^_^

Okay.

Cookies? Where is Jesse anyways? :huh:

Yay! A Jesse topic! ^_^

Okay.

Probably studying. :lol: Something I should be doing. :rolleyes:

Yay! A Jesse topic! ^_^

Okay.

lol join the club. I've got lots of physics to do. Night classes should be illegal for residents.

Yay! A Jesse topic! ^_^

Okay.

lol join the club. I've got lots of physics to do. Night classes should be illegal for residents.

My thinking is... if you are a resident, you should not have to study, go to classes, you should just be given a passing grade and enjoy four years getting to know your new life. LOL

To show you what I've been up to, here is a modified version of my character Luke from my Tomb Raider level. I changed the head so the snout is smaller and the eyes are rounded out. How does this look?

post-3829-1158763322_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, I just applied for university. Yay! Now I just need to get the transcript and letters of recommendation sent off tomorrow.

I should know whether I'm accepted or not around October 15.

Yay! A Jesse topic! ^_^

Okay.

My thinking is... if you are a resident, you should not have to study, go to classes, you should just be given a passing grade and enjoy four years getting to know your new life. LOL

lol that would be nice, but I do need to learn somethings before I can teach a physics class on my own. :)

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Yay a Jesse topic! *Does The Kirby Dance*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Jesse... That is even better than before! You really are fantastic at your graphics!!!

Jesse... Good luck with your application! We will all say a prayer for you and hope to hear the great news after October 15th.

Jesusfreak... Teach a physics class??????????????????????

:o :huh: :o :huh: :o

You must be a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I just applied for university. Yay! Now I just need to get the transcript and letters of recommendation sent off tomorrow.

I should know whether I'm accepted or not around October 15.

Awesome! Where did you apply? And so early too! As for Luke, he looks good! I suggest making the head a bit bigger and a slightly longer neck. He looks a bit suffocated. :unsure: :P

And yeah...physics....not an easy subject, but it's fun though. :)

Ack, everyone in the family is coming over today. In a half hour. :wacko: It's always awkward because I never have much to talk about, and yet the adults always find stuff to talk about. Which means I sit there and listen most of the time. -_- It's not too bad though.

Ack, everyone in the family is coming over today. In a half hour. :wacko: It's always awkward because I never have much to talk about, and yet the adults always find stuff to talk about. Which means I sit there and listen most of the time. -_- It's not too bad though.

Sometimes it is just boring. :lol:

Physics is a really cool subject. I loved studying physics.

Awesome! Where did you apply? And so early too! As for Luke, he looks good! I suggest making the head a bit bigger and a slightly longer neck. He looks a bit suffocated. :unsure: :P

And yeah...physics....not an easy subject, but it's fun though. :)

Whoops, I actually overlooked the neck! :unsure: Thanks for the suggestions.

Am I allowed to say where I applied? Well obviously Horatio well remove this if not: Sacred Heart University. They have several locations (it's even multi-national) so it seems okay to me. And yeah it is very early, which I like because I'll have the rest of the senior year to "rebound" if I don't make it, and if I do make it, then I'll have the rest of senior year to focus on high school and not worry that much about university stuff until the end. ^_^

I too enjoy physics and I look forward to when I take it as part of my math major. :)

Okay, how's this? I can't really form an opinion on it because I'm not used to the fact that Luke actually has a neck... :P

post-3829-1159145627_thumb.jpg

post-3829-1159145637_thumb.jpg

Okay, how's this? I can't really form an opinion on it because I'm not used to the fact that Luke actually has a neck... :P

Actually I liked the previous pic. Luke reminded me of an alligator or crocodile type creature and they have no neck. :D

lol better. :) I've heard of sacred heart, but I don't know where it is....Oh well. :rolleyes: How did your family visit go?

lol better. :) I've heard of sacred heart, but I don't know where it is....Oh well. :rolleyes: How did your family visit go?

It was good. Well, it's the only place we've visited so I can't compare it to anything else :P But the fact that we didn't want to visit any more schools afterward, should give an idea of our impression of the university. The resources it has are spectacular - laptops handed out every two years to all students, wireless communication all around the campus, battery replacement desks and stuff like that impressed me. They also allow honors freshmen to avoid the freshman dorm rooms and take a suite-style room instead, where the sophomores go. Oh yeah, housing is garunteed four years. The juniors get to have appartment-style places, and the seniors live in townhouses a mile or two away from campus.

And NO LECTURE HALL CLASSES! ^_^ The maximum is 35 students to a class. I think. :huh: And there's lots of activities and stuff, there's something happening maybe every day.

So I'm looking foward to it. *nods*

About Luke: I'm going to shorten the neck alittle, it just seems too big the more I look at it. :wacko: Maybe make it half the size. I'll post the results since I don't have much else to do right now.

It was good. Well, it's the only place we've visited so I can't compare it to anything else :P But the fact that we didn't want to visit any more schools afterward, should give an idea of our impression of the university. The resources it has are spectacular - laptops handed out every two years to all students, wireless communication all around the campus, battery replacement desks and stuff like that impressed me. They also allow honors freshmen to avoid the freshman dorm rooms and take a suite-style room instead, where the sophomores go. Oh yeah, housing is garunteed four years. The juniors get to have appartment-style places, and the seniors live in townhouses a mile or two away from campus.

And NO LECTURE HALL CLASSES! ^_^ The maximum is 35 students to a class. I think. :huh: And there's lots of activities and stuff, there's something happening maybe every day.

About Luke: I'm going to shorten the neck alittle, it just seems too big the more I look at it. :wacko: Maybe make it half the size. I'll post the results since I don't have much else to do right now.

Glad to hear you like the school. That is really, really important. Everything about it sounds fantastic.

As for Luke, I can't wait to see the new drawings. :D

That sounds awesome! ^_^ And I was going to suggest shortening the neck a bit too, but I didn't want to nag at you. :blush:

That sounds awesome! ^_^ And I was going to suggest shortening the neck a bit too, but I didn't want to nag at you. :blush:

Don't worry about being naggy. :) I need the peer editing, so to speak. How Luke looks to me is a biased opinion because I'm the one doing the changes. I need other people to see if things look practical or not (well, as practical as a character like this can get :P )

Here is the current Luke. I made the neck smaller and I edited the furs sticking out the sides and back of his head (although that is a bit hard to see in this screenshot).

post-3829-1159300372_thumb.jpg

Don't worry about being naggy. :) I need the peer editing, so to speak. How Luke looks to me is a biased opinion because I'm the one doing the changes. I need other people to see if things look practical or not (well, as practical as a character like this can get :P )

Here is the current Luke. I made the neck smaller and I edited the furs sticking out the sides and back of his head (although that is a bit hard to see in this screenshot).

I like him! Personally I like the shorter neck.

*hands Jesse some mango micicles*

Beautiful! That, is the perfect neck size. IMHO.

That looks very nice. :) Now it looks like he can breathe, but he doesn't have any giraffe DNA mixed into his genes. :rolleyes:

13 more days until I get news about the university stuff :D Oct. 17th is the date.

Hm...Jesse needs to get online more often.... :rolleyes:

I agree!!!

Jesse is the stealth wolf... you see his name on the member's list and he lurks in various topics... then he disappears with no posts to his name for the day.

13 more days until I get news about the university stuff :D Oct. 17th is the date.

I have been counting the days and have been saying a prayer for you.

*crosses paws for Jesse and Max*

^_^ You'll get in. You're too smart to reject. :) That's the day after my dad's birthday. Wierd. I still need to buy him something...

^_^ You'll get in. You're too smart to reject. :) That's the day after my dad's birthday. Wierd. I still need to buy him something...

Well then, you're dad's birthday is the same day as a math team event. :P Not that he would care much.

Well then, you're dad's birthday is the same day as a math team event. :P Not that he would care much.

Unless your math team was going to celebrate for him. LOL

Being an engineer, he might appreciate that. So far I got him a calendar featuring scenic outhouses (camp joke). I want to see about finding him some lemon cookies or something else he likes too. He's a tough one to get gifts for, because he doesn't play golf and hates wearing ties. :rolleyes:

Being an engineer, he might appreciate that. So far I got him a calendar featuring scenic outhouses (camp joke). I want to see about finding him some lemon cookies or something else he likes too. He's a tough one to get gifts for, because he doesn't play golf and hates wearing ties. :rolleyes:

What kind of engineer???? Civil, mechanical, etc. ...?

In the grocery store are these killer lemon and ginger cookies by a company called Carr (if I remember correctly). They should be in the cookie area, but usually off in their own special section just for Carr products. They make all kinds of crackers, cookies, etc. These are really superb. Crabtree and Evelyn also makes a wonderful lemon cookie. I especially like both these cookies with lemon sorbet.

:D :D :D

In the grocery store are these killer lemon and ginger cookies by a company called Carr (if I remember correctly). They should be in the cookie area, but usually off in their own special section just for Carr products. They make all kinds of crackers, cookies, etc. These are really superb. Crabtree and Evelyn also makes a wonderful lemon cookie. I especially like both these cookies with lemon sorbet.

I prefer lemon and lime bars. ^.^

Lemon and lime bars??? Ohhhh, those sound so good. Who makes the best one and where do you find them?

Lemon and lime bars??? Ohhhh, those sound so good. Who makes the best one and where do you find them?

Horatio, if you ever go to England, I recomend you try two things: Jelly Babies and Cadbury Flakes.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domien*~*

krusteaz. 'O' they come in a white box in a grocery store. I'm not sure if they wold be in florida or something. You might hve to come all the way to maryland! But then again, you do go up to ny just for a bagel...

Horatio, if you ever go to England, I recomend you try two things: Jelly Babies and Cadbury Flakes.

Writes this down in my special book.

Thank you!

Thank you!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cy=ut*~*

Hey, what happend to the Madiason Square Garden pic you were gonna show me?

i should ask my mom if I can visit Heaven The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame.

*~*the Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~&*

krusteaz. 'O' they come in a white box in a grocery store. I'm not sure if they wold be in florida or something. You might hve to come all the way to maryland! But then again, you do go up to ny just for a bagel...

Right now Maryland is having some flooding problems, so I will wait. But believe me, I will come to Maryland for some of these cookies. LOL

Right now Maryland is having some flooding problems, so I will wait. But believe me, I will come to Maryland for some of these cookies. LOL

Not exactly cookies. But soft bars, and you out powdered sugar on top. Yummeh. ^.^

Thank you!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cy=ut*~*

Hey, what happend to the Madiason Square Garden pic you were gonna show me?

i should ask my mom if I can visit Heaven The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame.

*~*the Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~&*

I thought I posted it, but if I didn't, it is gone now. It disappeared when they changed my hard drive. :(

Not exactly cookies. But soft bars, and you out powdered sugar on top. Yummeh. ^.^

I have entered the name and description in my special book, right next to Mushroom_king's suggestion.

Thank you sir!

*Takes Candy* *Thinks I should be more resourcful with them besides the Meat Grinder* *Throws them at Arkcher*

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

My dad is a mechanical engineer (even though his degree is in aerospace :rolleyes: ) Yeah, dad likes sour things, like those sour Altoids candies. We usually make a lemon birthday cake for him, and mom adds extra lemon joice to the mix. It's really good! ^_^