Hampsterdance Discussion Board
xMyOwnMindx

tatoo

ive wanted a tatoo since i cam remember... but i never really knew wut i'd get.

my mom mite let me get one for my 16th birthday.

even though thats far away. i'm exsited.

wut would you guys get if you got a tatoo and where?

i think for me it'd be a heart or music note on my wrist.(i'd be small, i dont wanna make a huge decision yet)

i think for me it'd be a heart or music note on my wrist.(i'd be small, i dont wanna make a huge decision yet)

if I were into tattoos, I'd probably get two eyes on the back of my skull and keep it shaven in just that area, so when little kids are running and I say stop, I can lift my hair and reveal that I truly do have eyes in the back of my head.

lol, if you have a test tatoo the answers to your arm... horatio seems to like that idea

lol, if you have a test tatoo the answers to your arm... horatio seems to like that idea

Test tattoos that go away after a semester. This way you can get a new set for the next set of courses. :lol:

Test tattoos that go away after a semester. This way you can get a new set for the next set of courses. :lol:

lol. cuz you wouldnt get caught with that or anything.

i mite get a heart somewhere.

i cant wait to get my lip pierced. i mite have to wait till im 18.

but i know people that pierce. and i plan on making a fake id in about a year.

so i mite get it before that.

i also plan on piercing my 3rd,4th, 5th holes in my ears.

i had my 3rd for a while but i took it out cuz it was uneven.

i wanna do my nose and tongue too but i dont wanna do them at home.

...maybe my nose, but DEFINATLY not tougue

I really hope you don't make a fake id. Not a great idea.

Tattoos ey? Small ones I'd get would be a black heart or a red star on my right wrist. If i was going to get a bigger one it would be a black cat or fox on my shoulder or lower back. I'm not saying I am gonna get these, its just what I want if I was gonna get one.

I have 4 peircings in my ears. Soon to be more, 1 more on my left ear and maybe a lip piercing a bit later on. I am waiting to do these things when school is finished because for now I have to hide the peircings I already have, which is why I'm hesitating to cut my hair. I'm gonna get my hair cut short, well not too short but pretty short and I'm gonna get caramel/blonde and red bits put in. Yay, I get to have a whole new look for summer!

♥ Lee

Tattoos ey? Small ones I'd get would be a black heart or a red star on my right wrist. If i was going to get a bigger one it would be a black cat or fox on my shoulder or lower back. I'm not saying I am gonna get these, its just what I want if I was gonna get one.

I have 4 peircings in my ears. Soon to be more, 1 more on my left ear and maybe a lip piercing a bit later on. I am waiting to do these things when school is finished because for now I have to hide the peircings I already have, which is why I'm hesitating to cut my hair. I'm gonna get my hair cut short, well not too short but pretty short and I'm gonna get caramel/blonde and red bits put in. Yay, I get to have a whole new look for summer!

♥ Lee

So you are going to turn into a red fox for the summer? :lol:

♥ Lee

sounds awesome.

i actually have 5 piercings in my ears. cuz my one 3rd hole never close back up fully :[

pretty bad.

&

Horatio- just shh. im getting it and then when im 19, im getting an updated one.

why is everyone so scared of breaking the law. its just a little three letter word. dont let it keep you from living.

I'm not much for lip piercings, myself. :P But if I had a tatoo, it would probably be a dragon wrapping around my arm, if it was a large one. If it were small, it would be... a dragons head on me shoulder. But I don't plan on getting a tatoo.

Pick out one tattoo? Just one? I'm probably going to get a lot. I want one full sleeve, half a sleeve, a wilted rose on my full ribcage, tattered angel wings on my back, a verse or something or another on that area between my chest and neck, and a mannequin of an aborted fetus on my lower arm. (:

That is, if my choice of profession allows me to do whatever I want to my body. I'd also be getting my nose pierced, the area under my lip pierced, my lower neck pierced (called a Devil's Kiss), and an industrial piercing.

I'll probably add more to that list. =p

Horatio- just shh. im getting it and then when im 19, im getting an updated one.

why is everyone so scared of breaking the law. its just a little three letter word. dont let it keep you from living.

It is not a matter of breaking the law, it is the fact that what you do will have an impact on whatever job you would like. Companies now do credit checks, background checks, criminal and record checks... plus more. If you want something more than a job that pays minimum wage, then I can only suggest keeping your nose clean.

I'm not much for lip piercings, myself. :P But if I had a tatoo, it would probably be a dragon wrapping around my arm, if it was a large one. If it were small, it would be... a dragons head on me shoulder. But I don't plan on getting a tatoo.

Alexi Laiho has this really cool snake tattoo around his middle finger. I'm sure you could make it into a dragon, and it would still look cool.

My brother's -cough-skanky-cough- girlfriend has a tattoo on her lower back. And she's 16. Then there's all the fourteen year olds around here getting lip piercings. Personally, I feel lip piercings are a three letter word. That I like to use a lot ...

Pick out one tattoo? Just one? I'm probably going to get a lot. I want one full sleeve, half a sleeve, a wilted rose on my full ribcage, tattered angel wings on my back, a verse or something or another on that area between my chest and neck, and a mannequin of an aborted fetus on my lower arm. (:

That is, if my choice of profession allows me to do whatever I want to my body. I'd also be getting my nose pierced, the area under my lip pierced, my lower neck pierced (called a Devil's Kiss), and an industrial piercing.

An industrial piercing????? Please do explain that one.

:unsure: :huh: :unsure:

It's a large barbell that goes through both sides of your ear cartilage. So It ends up looking like this -

post-1235-1151448374_thumb.jpg

Or ... if you want to go for the evolution piercing ...

post-1235-1151448415_thumb.jpg

It's a large barbell that goes through both sides of your ear cartilage. So It ends up looking like this -

20041022industrial.jpg

industrial.jpg

Owwwwww. I can only imagine the pain.

Thank you for both those pics. You guessed I would ask about evolution piercing as well.

Thank you for both those pics. You guessed I would ask about evolution piercing as well.

Haha. They are pretty painful. My brother had the industrial piercing last summer, but he had to take it out for karate.

20041022industrial.jpg

industrial.jpg

Haha. They are pretty painful. My brother had the industrial piercing last summer, but he had to take it out for karate.

That's one good point for taking karate! :lol:

It is not a matter of breaking the law, it is the fact that what you do will have an impact on whatever job you would like. Companies now do credit checks, background checks, criminal and record checks... plus more. If you want something more than a job that pays minimum wage, then I can only suggest keeping your nose clean.

i dont want a job.

or i'll just lose weight and be a stripper.

i wanna get the first one.

i know two ppl that have it and they say its worth it.

i also want the innerear piercing thing. idk wut thats called.

and my eyebrow.

i cant WAIT till i can do all this.

i dont want a job.

And you don't think stripping is a job? :lol:

i dont want a job.

yea, but i wouldnt not be given the job cuz i had a crimnal record.

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

And how long do you think you could do that job? :lol:

Probably no 401K or health benefits.

and my eyebrow.

Haha. Not if you get kicked in the head, then it gets infected, it wouldn't be worth it. By then, H2Ocean cannot save you. :/

I'll be getting the industrial done when I'm 16, and by then I'll have 14 ear piercings. xD

and my eyebrow.

Haha. Not if you get kicked in the head, then it gets infected, it wouldn't be worth it. By then, H2Ocean cannot save you. :/

I'll be getting the industrial done when I'm 16, and by then I'll have 14 ear piercings. xD

um why would i get kicked in the head?

lol.

and my eyebrow.

lol.

Theoretically speaking, of course. You always have to prepare for the worst. (:

20041022industrial.jpg

industrial.jpg

and my eyebrow.

lol.

Toto, you can always manage to make me laugh. :D

and my eyebrow.

lol.

Hee. You're the only one, Horatio. My humor is very dry, and hardly anyone gets it.

20041022industrial.jpg

industrial.jpg

and my eyebrow.

lol.

Hee. You're the only one, Horatio. My humor is very dry, and hardly anyone gets it.

I love your humor!!!!!

*hands Toto The Gold Star Award*

You deserve this. :lol:

and my eyebrow.

lol.

well. idc. kicked in the head of not i want it.

if i get one it'll hopefully be during a time i dont go to many concerts.

and my eyebrow.

lol.

I love your humor!!!!!

*hands Toto The Gold Star Award*

You deserve this. :lol:

Thank you muchly. ^^ -sticks award in old, dusty award cabinet-

I haven't cleaned this out in awhile. :/

My friend Bri did her own Snakebite, and she did my other friend Amanda's Monroe and she's like, uh, 12.

My friend Bri did her own Snakebite, and she did my other friend Amanda's Monroe and she's like, uh, 12.

what is a snake bite? and no horatio, not the obvious answer. he is obviously referring to a type of peircing, and not by a snake.

no comment

what is a snake bite? and no horatio, not the obvious answer. he is obviously referring to a type of peircing, and not by a snake.

:rolleyes: :P :rolleyes:

You would have commented on that, wouldn't you? :lol:

How could I not????? :lol: It was perfect.

*wonders why Toto missed such a golden opportunity*

I know you too well. :P

You are so right! That was exactly what I was thinking and decided not to say! LOL

You are so right! That was exactly what I was thinking and decided not to say! LOL

And was "golden opportunity" a pun of sorts? :lol:

I don't really want a tatoo, 'cause I've seen old pwople with them and they no longer look like what they're supposed to 'cause the people are all saggy and wrinkly. ._.;; But if I had to get a tatoo to like, save the Earth, or something, it would probably be something nerdy like the Triforce or the Konami Code on my shoulder, or something. If I had to get a big one, I'd want a dragon or a tiger.

tatoos HURT! It's weird and disgusting! DON"T GET ONE! :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

Someone is strongly opinionated on t3h t4t00s.

tatoos HURT! It's weird and disgusting! DON"T GET ONE! :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

Actually, my aunt says, "If you want to be weird or different, just don't get a tattoo." Since everyone has them now. Then again, my aunt also has 80 billion tattoos of her own. (:

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

ha. honestly i dont want to live that long...

i see why i should live now but i really dont see why live past 35...

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

Because when you get older, things get better. :D

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

Unless you have kids or something. They might be sad if you just die.

I'm going to live until 50. And only 50. But according to my 'life line' I'm going to live until I'm 108. That's seriously not going to happen. I'll kill myself before then. xD

i dont want a job.

Quite right.

I'm going to live until 50. And only 50. But according to my 'life line' I'm going to live until I'm 108. That's seriously not going to happen. I'll kill myself before then. xD

So are you going to commit this act on your birthday or just somewhere in your 50th year?

past 35, you can be president.

I don't care when I die, as long as I'm over 21. Then I'll know I died happy, since I'm getting married... And I think It'd be cool if I could fulfill my dream of changing the world mindset on child abuse...