Hampsterdance Discussion Board
Toto

I'm evil.

LOL!! I'm telling some girl that added me on IM that I'm 10 and in the 4th grade. I'm using chat talk too. It's SO hilarious.

LOL!! I'm telling some girl that added me on IM that I'm 10 and in the 4th grade. I'm using chat talk too. It's SO hilarious.

I tend to do that on occasion. Its highly amusing. :P

I always go into chatrooms, pretend to be the Don, and get banned. It's pretty hillarious. >_>

Yep. :D I have also been Japanese, French, German, and Quenyan. >_>;;;

Yeah. This one girl was really ticking my friend and I off on her account, so I added her on mine. She was cussing up a storm, so I told her I was a hitman coming after her. It's a good thing that on my profile I didn't put my name or where I actually lived. She lives in my town. >.>

Yeah. This one girl was really ticking my friend and I off on her account, so I added her on mine. She was cussing up a storm, so I told her I was a hitman coming after her. It's a good thing that on my profile I didn't put my name or where I actually lived. She lives in my town. >.>

now THAT's evil.

I lied about my age. I wanted to play this rpg, right? well, I was barely old enough to play, and I knew how to act older than I really am. So I said I was sixteen when I was only fourteen. My friend Muzz (not his real name. He lives in Israel, and I know his real name.) was only thirteen, but he lied and said he was sixteen too just to play. It rocked! Then we lost contact, so I don't know what's up nowadays. :(

:) B)

Fun!

I don't think it's that evil. I mean, she called me gay and a female dog, and she called my friend a female dog too. The she said a butt load of cuss words, and it was my last choice. She MADE me do it.

One time, I was in a chatroom, and my friend Thomas was there. He knew who I was and we didn't tell anyone else. I insisted I was cheese, then I insisted I was a taco, later insisting I was a crumbled cookie. So then out of the 11 people in the chatroom, about 7 of them left out of annoyance. :lol:

Toto you're such a PUNK!

Nah i'm just kidding, i said that to tick u off :P

I'm bored... being bored is boring...

-Lee

I was bored. What can I say?

I've done that. One of my frineds on another message baord was talking to somebody that we never found out who was, but they were saying lots of mean things about the members. The mystery person blocked my friend because he kept screaming random things and annoying him, but then he gave the the mytery person's screen name and I screamed random things like "YOU SMELL LIKE A FISH!" at him. >:D

*notices that Toto likes lots of emo bands* >_>

That's the old term for a "punk". Look in the dictionary. :lol: Some of my friends use that as a joke...

They use that meaning in prisons.

0o0

hey, this is a Killroy!

...............\/\/\/

---000---( ' 0 ' )---000---

------------------------------

That's the old term for a "punk". Look in the dictionary. :lol: Some of my friends use that as a joke...

HeHeHe... yeah...

Well my dictionary actually says "a follower of punk rock and an associated style of dress and behaviour" as the definition for "punk"... :mellow: *burns dictionary*

-Lee

Emo?...What's emo? Is it like Elmo gone dumb?.....oh...wait.

Most of them are hard rock, rock, and some death metal. Like Rosetta Stone, Doll Factory, and Pitbull Daycare. Plus, there's Red Hot Chili Peppers, KoRn, Underoath, and Black Label Society. With the older rock...Rush, Tool, Anthrax, MegaDeth, and Metallica.

*continues to beat up little kids on the neoboards that think they're a certain label. Stops, and then goes for the 10 year olds that think they're goth*

Most of them are hard rock, rock, and some death metal. Like Rosetta Stone, Doll Factory, and Pitbull Daycare. Plus, there's Red Hot Chili Peppers, KoRn, Underoath, and Black Label Society. With the older rock...Rush, Tool, Anthrax, MegaDeth, and Metallica.

*continues to beat up little kids on the neoboards that think they're a certain label. Stops, and then goes for the 10 year olds that think they're goth*

Emo = Self-acclaimed punk/goth, known to get whiney and annoying at times.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Goth is a style of arcitecture, NOT a stlye of dress! The Goths were around during the fall of Rome! The didn't have all the stupic cr** that "goth" now have, like terrible poetry and arrogence.

So I'm not beleiveing a word these newer, lamer "goths" say until I see them holding up some acient church.

I agree with you very much. But most of my music isn't the whole "goth" thing. I like rock, and I don't judge bands by their apperence. By their music. I personally just love to listen to the background guitars and drumming, that would make me happy. ^-^

You won't see my looking up on the internet who Bob, Raymond, and Chris are from *enters band name here* that's really stupid. I just like the music, and it claimes to like me too.

*eats some black lipstick* Mmmm. Cherry flavor. ^-^

I agree with you very much. But most of my music isn't the whole "goth" thing. I like rock, and I don't judge bands by their apperence. By their music. I personally just love to listen to the background guitars and drumming, that would make me happy. ^-^

You won't see my looking up on the internet who Bob, Raymond, and Chris are from *enters band name here* that's really stupid. I just like the music, and it claimes to like me too.

*eats some black lipstick* Mmmm. Cherry flavor. ^-^

Yeah, it's really annoying when people like band for who is in them/ how they dress/ whatevo instead of their music. I can't name most of the people who sings my favorite songs.

I know... I can't stand the people that like the bands I like just for the recent album they came out with/or how the people look. Then they sing the most popular song and you have to shout, "SHUT UP!!!" I don't even get along with the people that like the same music as me. Except for the Led Zep, Rush, Tool, and all other old rock lovers. They're cool.

I know... I can't stand the people that like the bands I like just for the recent album they came out with/or how the people look. Then they sing the most popular song and you have to shout, "SHUT UP!!!" I don't even get along with the people that like the same music as me. Except for the Led Zep, Rush, Tool, and all other old rock lovers. They're cool.

I don't think it matters what music you like, most of my friends like r'n'b and hiphop and all that stuff! But I still think they are cool and I respect them.

On the other hand I have my family... I am the black sheep... The only one who likes rock. I get paid out by all my cousins and family friends but esspecially my sister whos idols are those booty-shaking african american girls in hip hop videos.

I go see live bands whenever I can, live music is awesome :) JULY 1ST- BATTLE OF THE BANDS! WOO HOO!

-Lee

*Glances around* >_> No comment.

*walks up behind and shouts boo*

BOO!

okay, random.

I just have to tell you something, and it doesn't really go anywhere, so here:

I like ICP too! It's in your siggy, so I had to post this. sorry.

*goes to the corner and hums a tune that is only allowed in the religious forums.*

I would do that, but then again the Neoboards are full of n00bs who report you for stoopid reasons and TNT belives you did something wrong.

I would do that, but then again the Neoboards are full of n00bs who report you for stoopid reasons and TNT belives you did something wrong.

Been there, done that.

Another definition is chinese incense :P

Im an old Rock luva! I can play "Money" on my Bass guitar!

*sings*

*wonders where her sanity went*

*finds Patchwork hiding in the closet*

...Um... Don't come out, Patchwork.

*old joke. who can find it?*

:P

*looks under chair* No, it's not there...

-Lee

-Lee

Nope. It's not a nice joke. You can stop looking if you want.

-Lee

Ohh whats this? *finds a banana peel covered in cat hair*

:blink: Ok, I think I'll stop looking now... *throws peel in random direction*

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

Clever. Funny! :)

-Lee

-Lee

*dodges the flying trash* o_o;;;

-Lee

-Lee

sorry! *gives Kat another shrimp on the barbie in apology*

-Lee

*Plays 'Seven Nation Army' by The White Stripes on her electric guitar just for Toto*

I was playing that all day yesterday and it's stuck in my head!

-Lee

*Plays 'Seven Nation Army' by The White Stripes on her electric guitar just for Toto*

-Lee

Thanks. :lol: I never really liked The White Stripes. Can you play Hilary Duff's 'Come Clean'?? :lol:

The band my brother's in can play "Taking the Music Back" by Anthrax. Too awesome.

-Lee

Thanks. :lol: I never really liked The White Stripes. Can you play Hilary Duff's 'Come Clean'?? :lol:

The band my brother's in can play "Taking the Music Back" by Anthrax. Too awesome.

That sounds awesome! :)

I don't think I'd WANT to play a Hilary Duff song... :lol:

I enjoy taking a permanent marker to a picture of her and then burning it. It's fun. *evil chuckle*

-Lee

-Lee

I enjoy taking a permanent marker to a picture of her and then burning it. It's fun. *evil chuckle*

-Lee

The show I was creating to make fun of stars, in one episode she was going to be holding an electric guitar...here's what I have typed up...

Hilary Deaf: "Wait...I can't play the guitar."

Producer person: "Just look pretty."

"So...like, I don't have to play it?"

"No."

"Do I pretend to play it or something? Like this?"

"That's great."

"What about the singing. I can't sing."

"Just look pretty."

Something like that. :lol:

-Lee

-Lee

sorry! *gives Kat another shrimp on the barbie in apology*

-Lee

Hurrah! :D

And Kris's cousin is visiting her. She's really obsessed with Disney/Hillary Duff. x_x;;;

-Lee

-Lee

The show I was creating to make fun of stars, in one episode she was going to be holding an electric guitar...here's what I have typed up...

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

AHAHAHAHA! Thats highly amusing ^.^ You made my day! :lol:

I find her sooooo annoying! I wish she would go back to acting so I wouldn't have to hear her on the radio!

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

AHAHAHAHA! Thats highly amusing ^.^ You made my day! :lol:

I find her sooooo annoying! I wish she would go back to acting so I wouldn't have to hear her on the radio!

-Lee

She can't act either. She definantly wont be on any of my radio stations. The Rock. And if she somehow gets on there, that surely means that the world is doomed to all that is evil.