!_HogwartsHamster_!

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

she's two and a half and very much an active, rambunctious, loving toddler! No new artwork. But she can draw faces and some letters and she's just the sweetest smartest little thing ❤️

I am a cashier, and I am lucky that my managers know I prefer to be on the floor bc they use me as a stocker almost every day so no Alli stuck on register all day long!!

we didn't do anything for Easter. I worked shrugs and we couldn't go to my mom's anyway bc they replaced her roof this week. We don't really have Easter traditions anymore... my grandmother died last August, and holiday dinners were always at her house. 😕 

Topazia... wow, has time flown by that fast?  MacKenzie is two and one half???  I can not believe that so much time has passed.  I am so happy that she is active, rambunctious and loving.  This has everything to do with you.  I am certain that you have given one hundred hours per day to help her develop into the little person she is.

Your manager must know that they will get the most out of you when you are doing more than just be stuck at the register.  Great!  

As for Easter, I am sorry you had to work.  Hopefully, the roof is complete on your parent's home.  I love holiday traditions.  But, due to my career, we never had the tradition on a set day.  Usually, that was because we were always working and not even in the same state or country.  Perhaps you can pick up the tradition and carry it forward.

We have a new member, Scarlett.  She appeared once and I am trying to get the boards to have her posts appear immediately.  

have attached our Easter egg photograph.

fullsizeoutput_e8e6.jpeg

HAPPY MAY DAY!!! 

This morning, we awoke to snow.  Not much, but it was so cold outside.  BRRRRRR!  I am waiting for the sun to come out and melt the layer of snow.  What a way to start the month of May.

Easter was quiet over here. We had a little family dinner at home, it was very good!

I have the rest of this week off, and this weekend it's Godzilla film festival time! Gonna watch some giant monsters fight each other for a couple days.

JPEG_20190503_105832.thumb.jpg.e48a460b85a53085b10503b41d178623.jpg

Check it outtttt my little monster is drawing landscapes! (I drew the animals) 

LOL!!!  Oh my goodness!  Your "little monster"???  I love the image.  You could have at least given her a few other colours to play with.  

I just love the artwork created by young children.  The artwork is so much fun.

Lol her nickname on twitch and other sites is smallmonster. The endearing kind, like Elmo and Grover are monsters on sesame street. She chose the green! 

I just love your little girl.  A term of endearment.  MacKenzie seems to have her own mind and this is wonderful.  It will be terrific to have more artwork by our favourite artist.

How is your job?  Are you getting away from the cash register enough for you?  I hope so.

She is absolutely a joy. I do get frustrated when she's misbehaving but she's just learning and trying to play so I try to guide her away instead of getting mad... it's hard sometimes but I'm getting better at it. She definitely has her own mind about a ton of stuff lol! 

Work is good, I have been off register more often than not which is best for me haha I worked enough full time weeks in a row that I'm really full time now, which means I get better insurance options and bigger bonuses every quarter! 

Topazia... wonderful work news.  Better insurance options and bigger bonuses are a definite plus.  I hope that you are taking something out of your already small paycheck, and putting it towards retirement.  In the end, you will pay a little bit less in taxes.  

I have been looking for a one thousand colour crayon box.  So far, I have not found one, but when I do, I am sending them to MacKenzie, along with a whole lot of drawing paper.  LOL!!!  Perhaps I should find a set of drums for her.  LOL!!!

Yes, growing, exploring and learning young people, can try the patience of their parents.  You sound like you have an immense amount of patience.  I applaud you for the great job you are doing as a mother.  All of your hard work and patience will definitely pay off when she gets older.  It comes when other parents tell you how wonderful your daughter is.  Then you know what a fantastic job you did raising her.

fullsizeoutput_759c.jpeg