!_HogwartsHamster_!

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

I started the New Year off on a good foot, then... I broke the one and only New Year's resolution I made. So, I am starting the same resolution all over again. Hopefully, this time I will be successful.

I am an old woman now and forget to do things like come look at the internet. Here are edited photos, and I hope everyone has a happy new year!

post-5957-0-29319800-1547430289_thumb.jpg

post-5957-0-61341000-1547430299_thumb.jpg

post-5957-0-76064000-1547430313_thumb.jpg

post-5957-0-70017100-1547430331_thumb.jpg

post-5957-0-93432500-1547430368_thumb.jpg

post-5957-0-10293800-1547430393_thumb.jpg

- Kat - those are gorgeous!!! I really like the orange flower that gives the appearance that it has a yellow shadow. You lined up those two flowers perfectly! The skyline is dramatic and the black and white tree is striking. Then, the other three flower images are all tied for second place. I love those as well, but the first three are award winners!!!

Thank you so much! I got some more shots up-close of the fountain in front of Union Station, but then I looked at them and they're all crooked OTL I must not have noticed when I looked at them as I shot because my tripod being uneven made them look straight at the time. It was difficult because the area surrounding the fountain is covered in rocks so it's hard to get things lined up evenly. I will see what I can do with them in editing, and if nothing else I'll just have to go back to the fountain and get more pictures!

I didn't realize the site was back or I'd have been back. Mackenzie was doc mcstuffins for Halloween. I worked and didn't get a picture. But she had fun with daddy and her friend. She's so big now! And! And! TODAY SHE DREW HER FIRST RECOGNIZABLE PICTURE! It was a dolphin. I'm trying to put her to bed right now.

We had a good Christmas. Small, but she got some clothes and was happy.

:-( what's gonna happen to this place?

I didn't realize the site was back or I'd have been back. Mackenzie was doc mcstuffins for Halloween. I worked and didn't get a picture. But she had fun with daddy and her friend. She's so big now! And! And! TODAY SHE DREW HER FIRST RECOGNIZABLE PICTURE! It was a dolphin. I'm trying to put her to bed right now.

We had a good Christmas. Small, but she got some clothes and was happy.

:-( what's gonna happen to this place?

Would you please post pictures of our favourite little girl??? I am happy that you all had a wonderful Christmas. Your family was together and that is most important.

As for the HampsterBoards, they are not going anywhere. You can still stop in any time you wish.

I for one would love to see the dolphin.

It was on her chalkboard and while I was getting my phone she scribbled on it to the point of no return. She was happy tho so I didn't press it lol

As for picture, here! post-5155-0-76932500-1548082368_thumb.jpg

Oh my goodness, she has grown!!! How old is she now?

So you now have an artistic version of the iPhone! Very nice!!! At least no one will ever steal it.

What a cutie!

I was all set to take pictures of the lunar eclipse on the 21st. I went out the night before to take some practice photos, had my tripod and my remote all ready...and then when the actual night came, the clouds were so thick I couldn't see a thing. And naturally I'd volunteered to work early the next day, so I didn't have time to drive an hour and a half to get out from under the clouds at nearly midnight and get home around 3AM.

I've seen so many awesome eclipse pictures now. I wish I'd been able to grab some! :(

And I'm hoping Paz meant that the baby scribbled over the butterfly, not on the phone :lol:

For some reason, I interpreted that to mean that Topazia has a newly decorated phone. If that is the case, the good news is that no one will steal it.

- Kat -, you should be able to see another one of these eclipses in 2023. The weather can always give you a low cloud layer when you want clear skies, and when you want some clouds, you will see a completely clear sky.

Lol I meant she scribbled over her chalkboard while I was out of the room! My phone is still in the same shape it was before lol

I saw the eclipse but alas, my phone wouldn't capture it right *shrug*

Hi Kat!

Heya! :3

I know when I was taking pictures the night before, there was juuuust enough cloud that all I really got were blurry white circles on a black background. I was hoping that with the eclipse, I could get my exposure right and actually be able to see stuff. But then nope, clouds. I will have to wait for that 2023 one and see if I either have better weather or if I'm able to get somewhere with good weather.

You can actually buy clear or blank white phone cases that are made to be decorated. If baby girl really wanted to leave her mark on your phone, there are options! XD

JPEG_20190124_180605.jpg?width=384&heighJPEG_20190124_180738.jpg?width=226&heigh

some pics she drew recently :D

Right so. I drew a blank stick figure and handed monster the pen. "Can you show me eyes?" She pokes the pad several times where the eyes are. Creepy, but accurate for toddler. "Can you show me a mouth?" She draws a mouth ish shape where the mouth goes. "What about hair?" She gives it a beautiful long mane of hair. Repeat for a shirt (a line on the torso part) pants (ish) and feet. We did this a few more times and she even gave a cat its feet, tail, and face.

***My Kid Can Draw***

Topazia, she is getting sooooo big! What are you feeding this little girl? She is incredibly adorable.

I love the picture! Thank you for sharing those with us.

Florida, the land of sun, sand, and water. And have we experienced a great deal of water. The skies have opened up for days, raining down on us. Tomorrow is supposed to be a sunny day. I hope so!!!

I hope your vday was wonderful!

Hope everyone is doing well! I think about you all quite often. ^_^

Well then... stop in more often. Would you please fill us in on what you have been doing, what is going on and how life is treating you?

Florida is having a heat wave, whilst the rest of America is seeing excessive snow storms. We did not have any winter at all.

I was in one of those parts of America having crazy snow for the past couple weeks. I'm done with winter! Bring on spring!

Of course, as soon as it gets above about 83 degrees I'll be crying for winter again.

That is always the way it is. When it comes to getting into the swimming pool, I need one hundred degree temperatures with the water temperature around ninety-five. Otherwise I do not get into the pool. I would freeze to death.

I was spoiled by going to a Y for a long time that had a heated pool. It was always the perfect temperature. And it was inside so there were never any leaves or dead bugs in it. It's been a long time since I went to a pool but any time I went to an outdoor, unheated pool after, it always took some adjusting :wacko:

I was spoiled by going to a Y for a long time that had a heated pool. It was always the perfect temperature. And it was inside so there were never any leaves or dead bugs in it. It's been a long time since I went to a pool but any time I went to an outdoor, unheated pool after, it always took some adjusting :wacko:

LOL!!! We will have a screen over our pool. That keeps some of the leaves out, but little itty, bitty bits sometimes slip through.

Today is Sunday, and there is snow on the mountain tops.  What a gorgeous day filled with blue skies, cumulus skies and a gentle breeze.

Heyo! I'm new here! This place seems pretty cool, and has some history to it as well! I stumbled upon this place a while ago, and I'm glad the sign-in has been fixed now.

2 hours ago, Horatio said:

Today is Sunday, and there is snow on the mountain tops.  What a gorgeous day filled with blue skies, cumulus skies and a gentle breeze.

While today is still Sunday for me, its actually the last day to go skiing at a resort nearby. Its definitely getting warmer! I went swimming today and was able to walk to the car in a damp swimsuit without freezing too much. I'm on vacation right now, which is why I'm talking about skiing and swimming.

I hope that everyone's week was good.  The weekend is here and now to have a couple of days of fun.

Today is National Pencil Day and National Take a Walk in the Park Day.  

Let's all get out and enjoy a local park.

There's been lots of rain here this week, which means lots of humidity. Don't like that D: And neither do the dogs. Moose, in particular, will NOT go out if the ground is wet. If you ask him it's because he's made of sugar (that's why he's so sweet) and the rain will melt him. I suspect he's just being a baby, though

I saw Captain Marvel, it was pretty fun! Not my favorite Marvel Movie, but certainly not their worst. I'm going to see Shazam tomorrow, let's see how DC did. I don't like most of their movies lately, but Aquaman was pretty good, so maybe they're learning.

Hellllloooooo - Kat - !!!!

Moose sounds like such a wonderful dog.  We had a dog named Buttons, who wore boots when he went outside in the snow.  First, he decided that he would not go outside in the snow without his boots on.  Then it was the snow and the rain.  LOL!!!  That behaviour was all our fault.  If we had not put the boots on him, to begin with, then he would have never known what it was like to keep his feet dry.  LOL!!!

I have not been to the movies in a while.  Would you please let us know how Shazam was?  All I have been doing is reading, reading and a bit more reading.

On 3/25/2019 at 3:22 AM, Scarlett said:

Heyo! I'm new here! This place seems pretty cool, and has some history to it as well! I stumbled upon this place a while ago, and I'm glad the sign-in has been fixed now.

While today is still Sunday for me, its actually the last day to go skiing at a resort nearby. Its definitely getting warmer! I went swimming today and was able to walk to the car in a damp swimsuit without freezing too much. I'm on vacation right now, which is why I'm talking about skiing and swimming.

Scarlett, welcome to HampsterDance Boards.  Would you please tell me a little bit about yourself?  

On 4/7/2019 at 9:00 PM, Horatio said:

Scarlett, welcome to HampsterDance Boards.  Would you please tell me a little bit about yourself? 

Yes, of course!

I am currently a highschool student, and I plan on making a living with jobs involving computer-science. Specifically programming. My favourite colour is pink, and I love puzzles. I've had several pet hamsters over the years and I currently have two dogs, two ferrets, and a mouse. Sadly, no hamsters right now. One dog is just a pup of about 14 months and shes SOOOO cuuute! She's a saint bernard though, so she's pretty big.

I found this place buried deep in the internet after wanting to look into the origination of the old hampsterdance video. Y'all seem like a fun and nice bunch!

On 4/7/2019 at 5:49 AM, - Kat - said:

I'm going to see Shazam tomorrow

A few people I know saw that movie also, and they liked it. I hope you did too!

Welcome aboard, Scarlett! It's been quite a while since we saw a new face around here, I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Shazam was pretty fun! Again I wouldn't say it was a masterpiece, but it was a good ride and not a waste of time. If anyone is looking for a nice action movie that doesn't involve too much brain power, take a look when it makes it to Netflix.

In other Moose-related news, his adoption anniversary was on Monday. He's been with us for two years! We love our big barrel-chested boy.

My friend used to have some ferrets and they were a ton of fun. I've always wanted one but my parents always said no because of the smell XD Some day!

Ferrets are terrific.  My sister had one and my father had to 'babysit' it.  It was pretty hilarious watching my father take the ferret for a walk throughout the house.  You need two.  They are pretty social and need company.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:51 AM, Scarlett said:

Yes, of course!

I am currently a highschool student, and I plan on making a living with jobs involving computer-science. Specifically programming. My favourite colour is pink, and I love puzzles. I've had several pet hamsters over the years and I currently have two dogs, two ferrets, and a mouse. Sadly, no hamsters right now. One dog is just a pup of about 14 months and shes SOOOO cuuute! She's a saint bernard though, so she's pretty big.

I found this place buried deep in the internet after wanting to look into the origination of the old hampsterdance video. Y'all seem like a fun and nice bunch!

A few people I know saw that movie also, and they liked it. I hope you did too!

Hello Scarlett.  Welcome to HampsterDance Boards.  A career in computer science will be terrific.  Pink is a beautiful colour.  I love it when the sunrise or sunset is pink.  Two dogs, two ferrets and a mouse?  WOW!  Saint Bernard puppies are big and the adults are really big.  They are such terrific dogs.  

We are happy that you have found us and we hope that you will stay.  

See you all later.  

Today was a beautiful day! My friend had a baby shower, I won a lot of candy. Since it was so nice out, my dad and I took our dogs to the park afterwards. Moose immediately found a big puddle to splash in, and Pippin's nose is all dirty from all the sniffing around he did. An excellent park adventure, by dog reckoning.

I hope everyone else is getting some nice spring weather, too!

😮 A new face! Welcome to the boards, Scarlett!

I'm having a lovely month so far. I started a new job last month and I've been working FULL TIME so I ACTUALLY HAVE MONEY!!!! (it's been a while...) and of course MacKenzie is a genius and beautiful and wonderful. :D

Welcome back Topazia. It is nice to see you, again.  Congratulations, this is terrific news!  What are you doing in your new job?  How old is MacKenzie now?  She is growing so fast.  What is your little girl up to these days?  Any new MacKenzie artwork for you to share with us?

Not much going on here.  I am still doing the same old stuff.  Working, renovating the Florida house and taking photographs.  

Today was an incredible day.  Easter bunnies galore!  We had so much fun finding eggs and did not lose ever one.  They were all found and returned home.  How was Easter for everyone else?