Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I don't know whether Toto ACTUALLY knows what they are, because like so many other Science related issues, the Church seems to get an extremely basic idea and take upon it. (i.e. Evolution. "We are the products of over 4,500,000,000 years of evolution. From our humble beginnigs we evolved to a primitive and ape like creature, perhaps the same ancestor as the chimpanzee or mokey, eventually coming to be a homo sapien." This is taken by Toto and the rest of the Closed minded church (including the highly ignorant Newsboys, who's song was in Toto's siggie, although more Liberal and accepting members like Arkcher may not) as meaning we evolved from Monkeys and our Grandmothers/Grandfathers were monkeys, and some of the more well read idiots also take this to mean that our Grandmothers/Grandfathers were either fish or single celled organisims. Both idiotic statements made by creationists are wrong.) However, back to the Illuminati. If anyone ACTUALLY knows what it is, please come forward.

I don't know whether Toto ACTUALLY knows what they are, because like so many other Science related issues, the Church seems to get an extremely basic idea and take upon it. (i.e. Evolution. "We are the products of over 4,500,000,000 years of evolution. From our humble beginnigs we evolved to a primitive and ape like creature, perhaps the same ancestor as the chimpanzee or mokey, eventually coming to be a homo sapien." This is taken by Toto and the rest of the Closed minded church (including the highly ignorant Newsboys, who's song was in Toto's siggie, although more Liberal and accepting members like Arkcher may not) as meaning we evolved from Monkeys and our Grandmothers/Grandfathers were monkeys, and some of the more well read idiots also take this to mean that our Grandmothers/Grandfathers were either fish or single celled organisims. Both idiotic statements made by creationists are wrong.) However, back to the Illuminati. If anyone ACTUALLY knows what it is, please come forward.

I know but I will not say until someone searches for it and posts the answer.

I know but I will not say until someone searches for it and posts the answer.

Is this Google's work again? because frankly it is hard to sift through all the conspiracy buffs and hints and such. I wonder if someone has somehow sift all that mindless and incorrect information to find out the true Illuminati meaning....

Btw, Horatio.... Have you read Angels & Demons yet by Dan Brown? Very good book as I said when I reccommended it.

Is this Google's work again? because frankly it is hard to sift through all the conspiracy buffs and hints and such. I wonder if someone has somehow sift all that mindless and incorrect information to find out the true Illuminati meaning....

Btw, Horatio.... Have you read Angels & Demons yet by Dan Brown? Very good book as I said when I reccommended it.

I have it on reserve at the library. It is a 28 day book. :blink:

Please note, I do not doubt the limitless searching powers of Horatio. He can find one piece of hay in a stack of needles, so I think.... scrap that. KNOW that Horatio can find anything with truth and meaning amongst an otherwise meaningless heap of rubbish

I knew about the Illuminati before you made mention of this in your post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please note, I do not doubt the limitless searching powers of Horatio. He can find one piece of hay in a stack of needles, so I think.... scrap that. KNOW that Horatio can find anything with truth and meaning amongst an otherwise meaningless heap of rubbish

Can it be a needle in a hay stack, cause I think all those needles might hurt him. :P

Ya..Sorry

The Illuminati are elite men, those on the top, who control the International Bankers to control, for evil purposes, the entire world. (O_o) Their agentur are bred, educated, and trained to be placed behind the scenes at all levels of government. As experts and advisers, they mould government policy so as to further the secret plans of their masters. They lure people away from God by offering them money, the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Those who direct the Illuminati are against Christ and for Satan. They always remain in the dark, unidentified, and generally unsuspected.

I have no idea what an Illuminati is...

A secret society of unknown age, but known to have existed during the Crusades, possibly the inspiration for the Tonberrys of FF fame.

oh, and toto, I do believe the bible tends to say God created Satan, so, think about that. it also condones ritual body modification. just food for thought.

The Illuminati are elite men, those on the top, who control the International Bankers to control, for evil purposes, the entire world. (O_o) Their agentur are bred, educated, and trained to be placed behind the scenes at all levels of government. As experts and advisers, they mould government policy so as to further the secret plans of their masters. They lure people away from God by offering them money, the world, the flesh, and the devil.

You got that off a conspiracy buff site didn't you? Because that sounds like one. No offence if that was your own work, of course. It just sounds like a conspiracy buff.

Ok, since very few people seem to know about the Illuminati, I'm going to give you three clues if you want to search for facts about it:

1) The Bavarian Freemasons (George Washington, Ben Franklin and Rooselvelt were all these)

2) The most obvious Illuminati sign of all, the picture on the back of the dollar

3) The Gallileo Gallilei affair and DIII

A secret society of unknown age, but known to have existed during the Crusades,  possibly the inspiration for the Tonberrys of FF fame.

Formed in the 1600s to be precise. And was one of the groups, along with the Knight Templars, that the Vatican mercilessly hunted to the death. (at least thats what you'd think, if they hadn't survived)

Those who direct the Illuminati are against Christ and for Satan. They always remain in the dark, unidentified, and generally unsuspected.

Hee hee... Toto has fallen in for the typical trap of calling the Illuminati satanic.

In fact it was the world's first satanic organisation, but that was just a typical smear campagin done by the Vatican. It did however worship Lucifer though.... But what do I mean by Lucifer. Think Latin.

Very popular then. And probably made even more popular by the Pope's demise.

I would like that reason. It appears they only purchased one or two copies.

I would like that reason.  It appears they only purchased one or two copies.

Surely you mean you AGREE with that reason, not like? Silly library, then again who knew it was going to have such a sharp increase in popularity! (also, if you go to Rome you can now get "Angels and Demons" tours, showing the tourists all the locales. Also, the book was GOOD for the Vatican because it brought more tourists to them asking about the Carmelengo and the conclave and all the other aspects that interest the Public about the book. Same for the Da Vinci code, like I said in another topic.

You got that off a conspiracy buff site didn't you? Because that sounds like one. No offence if that was your own work, of course. It just sounds like a conspiracy buff.

Ok, since very few people seem to know about the Illuminati, I'm going to give you three clues if you want to search for facts about it:

1) The Bavarian Freemasons (George Washington, Ben Franklin and Rooselvelt were all these)

2) The most obvious Illuminati sign of all, the picture on the back of the dollar

3) The Gallileo Gallilei affair and DIII

But I'm too lazy to look it up myself and I really wanna know! ;_;

:o  What?!?  A Claymore carrying cat, lazy??????  :o

Well, when it comes to some things, yes...

..okay..so, beg my lack of that much knowlage over this matter. I never said they were satanic, just for Satan. That's what I had heard.

Yes, Satan used to be an angel before the earth was ever created. Ever heard of the "fallen" angels? Those were his followers. Not the smartest bunch.

So, TGHL, you are a follower of the illuminati? I don't think you are living up to your name. Where's the money, the correct explinations. Oh..wait..."I'm a fourth Atheist, Evolutionist, Angostic, and I'm also Illuminatius!"

So, TGHL, you are a follower of the illuminati? I don't think you are living up to your name. Where's the money, the correct explinations. Oh..wait..."I'm a fourth Atheist, Evolutionist, Angostic, and I'm also Illuminatius!"

Aethiest, Illuminatus and Evolutionist are all one and the same in some respects.

The Illuminati do "worship" Lucifer though Toto, although do you know the correct English for Lucifer, which is a Latin term?

Illuminati:

Founded circa. 1600 by Gallileo and various other famous european scientists. Made to give european scientists and the academic underground of the time to meet and trade ideas without the Vatican or the Anglican church breaking in and killing them. Their original headquaters were in Rome, well hidden amongst the religous churches. However, when Gallileo was put under house arrest it became more important than ever to maintain a high level of secrecy, and also to make sure that only the best minds could get access to the Illuminati, they made a "treasure hunt" of sorts that streaked across Rome. There was only one way to find it though, through DIII (it means something more than it looks but like I'm going to tell any of you) Gallileo hid the first step on the Illuminati "path of light" or illumination. Eventually, in the later 1600s someone made a mistake and the Vatican swept down on the Illuminati arresting 4 upper-echelon members. They then branded them with the cross and deposited their bodies across Rome as a warning to all Illuminatus. But most of the members had already fled. Over the years they mixed with many Anti-christ people, those who had been branded, slandered and had their families slaughtered by Christianity. So over time, The Illuminati became more violent in their Anti-Christianity campagin. But they could not act because of many of the happenings of the time, also they could not attack their special friends the Vatican because of the priceless works of art stored there by the Illuminati's past members: Raphael Santi, Michelangelo, Berini and other such famous religous painters. In the mid 1700s the Vatican was starting to become more and more aware of the Illuminati presence growing and attempted to strike out. However, by this time the Illuminati had already submerged themselves amongst the wealthy and generous Bavarian Stonemasons, a group of which many key figures where a part of and have become a part of over the years:

George Washignton

Ben Franklin

Thomas Jefferson

Nearly all the gentry

Franklin Roosevelt

Rooselvelt's vice-president

Kings and Queens across Europe

Many high ranking members of the British Parliment

The reason the Illuminati had submerged themselves amongst the Masons was a new "asset" or interest that had come up. They knew that the American's were starting to rebel and become an independant country. So, seeing that they could probably make this the first Illuminatus Country, they spread their tendrils amonst the revolutionaries for when the time came. If you doubt the Illuminati's presence in early America and the depression why not look on the back of the dollar? See that pyramid and the triangle with all seeing eye attachments? If you think thats a Christian symbol, you are more deluded than residents of an insane asylum. That is the Illuminati's age old symbol. Over the years, the Illuminati have become more and more submersed amongst culture, up until the point we do not know of their existance anymore. We haven't had confirmed Illuminati activity since Winston Churchill made his infamous "Illuminati" address. Still around? Most likely. Over the years the conspiracy buffs have made guesses at various places in America, but most are wrong. Dallas, Texas is one of them. It is now thought they have retreated to their old haven of Europe where the tide of change is already surging strongly. Either they have returned to Rome or somewhere else. Most likely CERN, birth place of Antimatter, the internet and the world's largest particle accelerator. No place on earth is more of a seculded haven for scientists than CERN and it is most likely that even the Grand Master lurks there.

If you want some key Illuminati stuff here it is:

The Illuminati diamond

Elipses

Symmatery

the number 5, including iambic pentameters, pentagons and 5 lines

il Pura Lingua

Lucifer

torre d'angeli

"d'angeli" of Truth

Doves

..okay..so, beg my lack of that much knowlage over this matter. I never said they were satanic, just for Satan. That's what I had heard.

Yes, Satan used to be an angel before the earth was ever created. Ever heard of the "fallen" angels? Those were his followers. Not the smartest bunch.

yes, I know that. And have you ever wondered why Satan rebelled? not the smartest bunch? Didn't "God" create the angels himself? And if they were so stupid why did they almost win?

Almost win? They didn't come close, hun. But, hey. They've one you. So, what...how many atheists are there in the world? And how many Christians?

Almost win? They didn't come close, hun. But, hey. They've one you. So, what...how many atheists are there in the world? And how many Christians?

2.3% atheist, 33% Christian. Does that really prove anything, though, other than by Europe's influence in the Mideival times? Believe me, had the Ren' not come, everyone would be blind, believe everything the church said was right, thought that the Earth was the center of the universe, and the world would be forced to be 100% Christian.

14% is Nonreligious (Atheist, don't go to church, ect.) So, that 2.3 sounds correct. 44% are Christiany..2 billion.

I laugh, Toto. One: I am not your "hun" or mongolian horse back rider that sweeps through ancient Russia into Roman Europe.

Two: Look closely at the stuff that was cut out of the Bible sometime, it gives you so much more perspective

Three: But the Bible is most likely to say that isn't it? It was wrote by the winners, and the winners always write the History books. Basic lesson.

Four: Has Horatio said: Just because over 1 billion flies like cow pat chips doesn't mean that the flies are right. As Leonardo Da Vinci said: "Many have made a trade of delusions and false miracles, decieving the stupid multitude." In other words, who cares what percentage of the world is Aethiest or Christian? Much of that is wrong anyway, because you fail to take into account that although many people are baptised Christian, they are either Agnostic or closet Aethiests.

MEH!

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
Satan was originally an angel if I remember correctly and was the one who led the uprising of angels against God.

yes his original name was lucifer.

I laugh, Toto. One: I am not your "hun" or mongolian horse back rider that sweeps through ancient Russia into Roman Europe.

Two: Look closely at the stuff that was cut out of the Bible sometime, it gives you so much more perspective

Three: But the Bible is most likely to say that isn't it? It was wrote by the winners, and the winners always write the History books. Basic lesson.

Four: Has Horatio said: Just because over 1 billion flies like cow pat chips doesn't mean that the flies are right. As Leonardo Da Vinci said: "Many have made a trade of delusions and false miracles, decieving the stupid multitude." In other words, who cares what percentage of the world is Aethiest or Christian? Much of that is wrong anyway, because you fail to take into account that although many people are baptised Christian, they are either Agnostic or closet Aethiests.

MEH!

Hee. I felt like calling you hun...you know, the german WWII name?? Ahh. I'm tired of your lies.

Hee. I felt like calling you hun...you know, the german WWII name?? Ahh. I'm tired of your lies.

Actually I believe the German soldier WWII name was Nazi, but obviously since your scriptures inform you so well about it that you are so laxed and laid back when when refering to WWII that you have no understanding or correct information about what happened. No one on this planet should forget what happened then, but you seem to manage to Toto, you seem to just refer to it in an off hand way, dissmissing the horrors with a wave of a hand, despite the fact that very few people who went through it weren't scarred in someway.

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

ya no.........have you ever thought since the bible was written in ancient times..when sensorship was legal.that things were left out of it?

Actually I believe the German soldier WWII name was Nazi, but obviously since your scriptures inform you so well about it that you are so laxed and laid back when when refering to WWII that you have no understanding or correct information about what happened. No one on this planet should forget what happened then, but you seem to manage to Toto, you seem to just refer to it in an off hand way, dissmissing the horrors with a wave of a hand, despite the fact that very few people who went through it weren't scarred in someway.

WWI, sorry. I just accidentally put two I's. Gosh.

WWI, sorry. I just accidentally put two I's. Gosh.

WWI was even worse in the sense that no family in Britain, France or any other European country wasn't affected by a loss of a family member. Don't treat History so lightly. And their main name was "Jerrys" not Huns, Huns wasn't used very much, if at all.

Ok. SO people... I trust you all know what the Illuminati is now and can laugh at your local conspiracy obseessed person when he says that the Masons are Illuminati?

Curious pieces of Information for you:

My Grandad was a Mason. (Gasp, so vital and need to know)

And for Kat, look at the Caesars 39 minutes of Bliss CD. OPen it up. Look on the otherside of the front cover. There is a symbol amongst the rest that should strike you as familiar. Its an Illuminati pyramid with eye and triangle above.

WWI was even worse in the sense that no family in Britain, France or any other European country wasn't affected by a loss of a family member. Don't treat History so lightly. And their main name was "Jerrys" not Huns, Huns wasn't used very much, if at all.

I was taught their name was Hun. That was what the americans called them.