Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Here is my Query:

Why aren't we allowed to look at the Top Ten posters section, is it too dark and mysterious-er (I'm not happy with that) place to go into? Does it reveal the admins true identities (HK, HW and someone called Stewart)? Or maybe it is blocked because it reveals that he-who-shall-not-be-named-but-has-something-to-do-with-eating-and-hamsters has been the top poster, but under a secret guise?

Here is my Query:

Why aren't we allowed to look at the Top Ten posters section, is it too dark and mysterious-er (I'm not happy with that) place to go into? Does it reveal the admins true identities (HK, HW and someone called Stewart)? Or maybe it is blocked because it reveals that he-who-shall-not-be-named-but-has-something-to-do-with-eating-and-hamsters has been the top poster, but under a secret guise?

I can guess that Horatio is on top, Sheena second, TBFOH third, Me fourth, umm.... I don't know what's next. Too close.

Horatio............................HampsterModerator............1-June 03....................18,495

Sheena............................HampsterFan...................26-August 02.................11,234

The Biggest Fan of Hado....HampsterFan...................11-October 02.................8,957

Mega Wolf........................HampsterFan...................12-August 03...................7,207

super_katie......................HampsterFan...................21-August 02...................6,257

jess kat...........................HampsterFan....................31-August 02...................6,010

SSJ6Gohan......................HampsterFan....................12-September 02.............5,995

Moneylover......................HampsterFan.....................3-April 04.......................5,744

LifesEagle........................HampsterFan....................29-August 02...................5,437

CheetaSpot......................HampsterFan....................30-August 02...................4,200

Horatio............................HampsterModerator............1-June 03....................18,495   

Sheena............................HampsterFan...................26-August 02.................11,234 

The Biggest Fan of Hado....HampsterFan...................11-October 02.................8,957 

Mega Wolf........................HampsterFan...................12-August 03...................7,207 

super_katie......................HampsterFan...................21-August 02...................6,257 

jess kat...........................HampsterFan....................31-August 02...................6,010 

SSJ6Gohan......................HampsterFan....................12-September 02.............5,995 

Moneylover......................HampsterFan.....................3-April 04.......................5,744 

LifesEagle........................HampsterFan....................29-August 02...................5,437 

CheetaSpot......................HampsterFan....................30-August 02...................4,200

:o :o :o Tibfoe (TBFOH) has more posts than SupaKatie?! :o :o :o

(So does MW? Whoa. o_o)

Wow. Message board statistics never cease to amaze me. :lol:

So what's the matter of us looking that up ourselves?

Here is my Query:

Technically, I already asked it, but GO YOU! for noticing it too.

Gee, maybe if I were capable of staying on the same account long enough, I could make it there (someday).

...Which you'll never get, because I asked you to ask him months ago....  :)  :)  :)

He's as bad as us, Horatio!  :)  :)  :)

I did ask. HampsterKing was going to work on it.

Wooot!!!

Whos Jess Kat?

And All these people except for me and MW are all the oldest board peoples..Ohh Yeah, And Horatio.

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
Here is my Query:

hes on to me!

I didn't say you didn't ask!!!  The later part implies that nothing became of you're asking... in the end...

What HampsterKing said was that he is currently working on getting the boards up and running. He has some more work to do. After that he will add avatars and do other requests that have been waiting.

What HampsterKing said was that he is currently working on getting the boards up and running.  He has some more work to do.  After that he will add avatars and do other requests that have been waiting.

I feel sorry for HK. Having to worry about all these big problems with the board while listening to our trivial requests.

A spy sent by HK! Catch him! *ties up Horatio* Now.... Agent Horatio. Why hasn't HK responded?

HamsterKing has them in his "To Do" list.

Now if I was in the Gestapo, I would slap you and call you a liar. However, I have to abide by the Geneva convention rules so I won't. I shall believe you and let you go.

HampsterKing is really busy and he is doing the best he can.

*is glad we have the Geneva Convention Rules*

Hey Horatio, Can you update the list?

What would part of the list would you like updated???

Like The whole list. Like Show Us once every month until we can see it. Or Something. I dont know. Forget it.

I could do that for you if you want. I could do it this evening and then on the first of every month. How does that sound?

Like The whole list. Like Show Us once every month until we can see it. Or Something. I dont know. Forget it.

I could do that for you if you want. I could do it this evening and then on the first of every month. How does that sound?

Sure. Sounds good.

Beware Horatio, we WILL hold you to your promise.....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What promise would that be? :lol:

The promise of providing us Overall Post Rankings until HK sorts it out?

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Yes, and if you do not keep up teh agreement, we will not only use coloured duct tape this time, but will play the... SPAM SONG!

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Yes, and if you do not keep up teh agreement, we will not only use coloured duct tape this time, but will play the... SPAM SONG!

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! The Spam Song!!!!!

*gets a large supply of ear plugs*

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Tomorrow is the test TGHL.

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! The Spam Song!!!!!

*gets a large supply of ear plugs*

The MONTY PYTHON spam song!

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Test of what? My Doomsday weapon or teh Overall Post ranks?

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Choice Two. Only I thought today was the first, not the 31st. So, TOMORROW

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

How do you know this TBFOF?

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

How do you know this TBFOF?

Know what?