Hampsterdance Discussion Board
Arkcher

We all live in a Yellow Submarine,

I now quote a post by me. From Xanga. >_>

While sittin' here waiting for one of my online friends to post on muh message board, Something strange came to mind...

I had deep concentration on...

What were those people THINKING when they were making the Yellow Submarine movie?! (Was that the beatles? i forgot o_O) Gotta be the wierdest thing i've EVER seen... If gives you much headache if you try to make sense out of it, Which causes the question to rise: What were they thinking when making that movie? Its like a drunk hallucination in yer DVD remote. Press Play and your off in headache-land.

Wierdest thing ever. o_o

That wasn't weird. It made perfect sense to me. The Queen music videos, now they are works of art and mildly confusing at the same time.

When watching deh Yellow Submarine movie, I didnt understand a lick of it. o_____o; So im glad you did. -wierded out and runs away-

That song has a hidden message, which I don't know what it is. One of my older friends told me....just Like Puff the Magic Dragon!! *Sings...OHHHHH!!! Little Jackie Paper, loved that rascle Puff....*

Wierdest thing ever. o_o

That movie is firggin' wierd. I saw it. I think I had nightmares that the Nowhere Man was chasing me that night...

That movie is firggin' wierd. I saw it. I think I had nightmares that the Nowhere Man was chasing me that night...

Considering that Lennon had probably a little bit too much drugs (i.e. any amount at all. Remember kids, drugs are bad. Stay in school.) when he designed it, it isn't that suprising you were scared. He certainly wrote in the Sky with Diamonds and also Lucy when he was exceedingly "high"

Same here, That night i watched it, It was like 3 AM. The rest of the time i was up i couldnt tell reality from that movie. I was freakin out on everyone, too.

Same here, That night i watched it, It was like 3 AM. The rest of the time i was up i couldnt tell reality from that movie. I was freakin out on everyone, too.

Yep. I watched it at a friend's house when I slept over. The fact that they had little action figures from the movie in the room we were sleeping in didn't help. I swear, that big finder thingy kept moving...

TGHL: That's what I had been thinking. Even I can't get that scary without drugs. (Not saying I do drugs, I'm just saying that I would need to in order to make something that creepy.).

Yep. I watched it at a friend's house when I slept over. The fact that they had little action figures from the movie in the room we were sleeping in didn't help. I swear, that big finder thingy kept moving...

TGHL: That's what I had been thinking. Even I can't get that scary without drugs. (Not saying I do drugs, I'm just saying that I would need to in order to make something that creepy.).

Just keep in mind that this was the 60's when people drove Volkswagon (English from German traslation: The People's car, started by guess who? Hitler.) vans, laughed at the ceiling and were amazed by the colours in lava lamps.

Just keep in mind that this was the 60's when people drove Volkswagon (English from German traslation: The People's car, started by guess who? Hitler.) vans, laughed at the ceiling and were amazed by the colours in lava lamps.

I know. I'm glad I wasn't around back then. Hippies can be scary. 'Specially if you find them at Fest and they pin you in your own shop corner and yell at you about we shouldn't make things out of leather and if we have to, we shouldn't make it so expensive. x.x

Aren't hippies supposed to be "For the world, man."?? Then they're vegetarians, then they wear cow?

Aren't hippies supposed to be "For the world, man."?? Then they're vegetarians, then they wear cow?

I didn't get it, either, but I was really scared so I didn't question them.

I know. I'm glad I wasn't around back then. Hippies can be scary. 'Specially if you find them at Fest and they pin you in your own shop corner and yell at you about we shouldn't make things out of leather and if we have to, we shouldn't make it so expensive. x.x

You got attacked by Hippies? New horror movie coming out called: "Attack of the killer hippies".

Soon to be annoying you in a Blockbuster store near you.

Drugs, more Drugs, World Harmony, promiscuity, a side helping of drugs, sitting round a campfire singing songs, animals (ha, like to see them say 'Help the Animals' after they get vicously mauled by a bear) and what else.... oh yeah Peace.

Being a veggie doesn't mean you won't wear cow. Being a Vegan does.

You got attacked by Hippies? New horror movie coming out called: "Attack of the killer hippies".

Soon to be annoying you in a Blockbuster store near you.

Yes! There were like, five of them! And they were yelling at me because we "charged too much and slaughtered helpless animals". I could't do anything like yell back because it was friggin' scary!

Hippies are scary. I know, I was one for Halloween. I did the whole act. I started singing, "Save the cows, be a vegetarian!" holding up an orange. And with the orange, I tossed it up and down saying, "Be one with the orange!"

Yes! There were like, five of them! And they were yelling at me because we "charged too much and slaughtered helpless animals". I could't do anything like yell back because it was friggin' scary!

BACK EVIL HIPPIES! BACK!

Lucky you. Did you take them to court for assault or at least report them to the police?

BACK EVIL HIPPIES! BACK!

Lucky you. Did you take them to court for assault or at least report them to the police?

Naw. I was fine when they left. Kyle the ocerena guy started playing something and they when outside to investigate. He probably got yelled at for "diging up the Earth to make the ocerenas that were too expensive", or something.

Naw. I was fine when they left. Kyle the ocerena guy started playing something and they when outside to investigate. He probably got yelled at for "diging up the Earth to make the ocerenas that were too expensive", or something.

As in Ocrinina of Time?

you need Hippie repellant! Works on all hippies! Coming to a walmart near you or Horatio! Which ever is closer!

well, if nothing else, the hippes taught us that Communism will work, provided everyone is on drugs all the time.

Communism does work, under certain circumstances. Anyway, the only reason you hate communism is because you tusted Stalin and started crying about it when he stabbed you in the back!

As in Ocrinina of Time?

you need Hippie repellant! Works on all hippies! Coming to a walmart near you or Horatio! Which ever is closer!

OoT for the price of a normal Ocarina, Heck I'd take it. n_n

I would take especially take it if it was a new and graphically re-rendered version, with new and "spiffier" graphics!

Yeah, You can have the image. I'll have the real Ocarina of Time. >_>

OoT for the price of a normal Ocarina, Heck I'd take it. n_n

They ranged anywhere from 15$ to 25$. I have one. u.u

As in Ocrinina of Time?

Yeah. Those kind. *gets some hippie repelant*

They ranged anywhere from 15$ to 25$. I have one. u.u

Not some cheap replica at a Rennaisance festival or something. The real one that Link used. >.>

Not some cheap replica at a Rennaisance festival or something. The real one that Link used. >.>

1. Ocerenas existed before Zelda, so they wouldn't be knock offs, just different types.

2. And...err...yes. Link used all of them. >.>

1. Ocerenas existed before Zelda, so they wouldn't be knock offs, just different types.

1. Medieval instrument methinks, privee, sirah?

2. All of them bound into one giant ocirina, which needs transporting around on two carts and the cows need several bottles of Lon-Lon Milk to get them moving!

1. Medieval instrument methinks, privee, sirah?

2. All of them bound into one giant ocirina, which needs transporting around on two carts and the cows need several bottles of Lon-Lon Milk to get them moving!

1. ...Si?

2. Yesh. It blocks all the streets and gets mud everywhere.

Wierdest thing ever. o_o

do u have an xanga site? i dont, but i look @ em.

my brother lks those games, i lk 2 watch, lol! :P

1. I was talking in ye olde style-e medieval talk. Fools usually say prithee, sirrah!

2. Mounds of Cow pats.

So that's where all that mud comes from...