Hampsterdance Discussion Board

In this topic we are going to have a Pet Photo Gallery.  It will take a little bit of time for HampsterKing to set up, but in the meantime, please email your pet photos to HampsterKing at support@hampsterdance.com and let him know that the photos you are sending are for the Pet Photo Gallery.

Thank you so much!!

Horatio

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
do you guys  :love: animals?

Absolutely!  Animals are the greatest.  If you have any pictures of your pet, please email them in either .jpg or .gif to HampsterKing at support@hampsterdance.com  Please write in the email subject:  Pet Photo Gallery.  This will help to get your photo approved faster.  Please keep the files on the smaller size.  No really large files please.

Well... i cant show u a picture of my pets but i can tell u 1 thing I WANT a PENGUIN FOR A PET YAY! :penguin

Well Penguin_King...  you could always start a penguin petting zoo.

Then you would have lots of penguin pets!

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Well... i cant show u a picture of my pets but i can tell u 1 thing I WANT a PENGUIN FOR A PET YAY! :penguin

lol :laughing  :laugh:  :laughing

I can drive a bull dozer... would you like me to start work on the pool for you and your friends to swim in?  I have a spectacular idea on how to design the penguin estate.

Here it goes...

LOLWTFGICBISTTPWHOWI?!!

Heres translation...

Lagh out loud, wow that felt good! I can't beleive I survived that! That post was horlarius, or was it?

I just emailed HK !

I hope he posts my picture!!

Well, my dad finally got my pictures taken to be developed. Now if only I could get him to pick them up...

LOL!   c&g! :D  8)  8)

:dixie My hamster kinda looks like that excep he doesnt have that much white if sumbody could pleez tell me how to put pics of my hammy up on my page!!! :dixie

You would e-mail them to HamsterKing. Sorry, you'll have to ask Horatio the rest.

:dixie My hamster kinda looks like that excep he doesnt have that much white if sumbody could pleez tell me how to put pics of my hammy up on my page!!! :dixie

You would e-mail them to HamsterKing. Sorry, you'll have to ask Horatio the rest.

As Otter said, you will email the photos to HampsterKing at support@hampsterdance.com and in the subject you will write: Pet Photos. The files you send must be in either .jpg or .gif and cannot be too large.

Hope that this helps.

Thank you Otter.

:D

They are developed and home! Now all I have to do is pick out the ones I want to use and give them to my mom to scan in for me! She'll e-mail 'em to me, I'll e-mail them to hampsterking, and you can see them!
Are they coming up? Does anyone even care?

I really care!!!   HampsterKing is trying to get the boards improved at the same time he starts the new Pet Photo Gallery, so it is taking a little longer than he had planned.  It will happen, I do promise you!  Besides, Horatio's photo needs to be on there, don't you think?? :laughing  :laughing

Are they coming up? Does anyone even care?

I really care!!!   HampsterKing is trying to get the boards improved at the same time he starts the new Pet Photo Gallery, so it is taking a little longer than he had planned.  It will happen, I do promise you!  Besides, Horatio's photo needs to be on there, don't you think?? :laughing  :laughing

True. And I heard about what happened to Horatio, and I am truly sorry! Hey! Maybe we can start a Horatio memorial topic! Then all the newbies and other people would know the greatness of that little hamster!

hm, i e-mailed pics of Ollie and Mollie 2 my penpal once, so if my dad gets a digital camera from work, i could show u all Stanley, Regis, Pooch, Marvin AND Marshmallo!!
hm, i e-mailed pics of Ollie and Mollie 2 my penpal once, so if my dad gets a digital camera from work, i could show u all Stanley, Regis, Pooch, Marvin AND Marshmallo!!

How many hampsters do you have?

20?

:laughing

I have 4.

It sounds like she has A LOT! :D

Why aren't mine here?I'll try sending them again..sigh.
I got to see TBFOH's hammie!

It's so cute.

I am so glad to hear that you like Forest !!!!  He is the sweetest, nicest, most adorable, loving hammie that you will ever meet!  He also gets special privileges.   :D

I got to see TBFOH's hammie!

It's so cute.

I am so glad to hear that you like Forest !!!!  He is the sweetest, nicest, most adorable, loving hammie that you will ever meet!  He also gets special privileges.   :D

I must agree with you, he is sweet, nice, adorable, and loving.

Though I only saw a picture, I'll take your word for it.

:)

I have an idea!

Please let me know what your idea is... HampsterKing is always open to any idea!!! :D

I made a topping in the Ask the Admins forum asking him to put them up. HE said that he is getting the site updated enough to post pickies. Now I want him to keep working on that, instead of looking at the pickies!

I have an idea!

Please let me know what your idea is... HampsterKing is always open to any idea!!! :D

I made a topping in the Ask the Admins forum asking him to put them up. HE said that he is getting the site updated enough to post pickies. Now I want him to keep working on that, instead of looking at the pickies!

A topping? You should give yourself a Typo award. Well, at least have a Harry award. *gives her award* :))

I have an idea!

A topping? You should give yourself a Typo award. Well, at least have a Harry award. *gives her award* :))

GAK! Topping?! Why the heck did I write topping?! I mean, topping and topinc have nothing in common! Topping! :eek

I have an idea!

GAK! Topping?! Why the heck did I write topping?! I mean, topping and topinc have nothing in common! Topping! :eek

Perhaps you were eating ice cream at the time and you were thinking of hot fudge topping, caramel topping, strawberry topping, chocolate topping....

:eat     :eat     :eat     :eat     :eat

I have an idea!

GAAA! I can't spell! First topping, then topinc! The word I am trying to spell is topic. T-O-P-I-C.

I have an idea!

Perhaps you were eating ice cream at the time and you were thinking of hot fudge topping, caramel topping, strawberry topping, chocolate topping....

:eat     :eat     :eat     :eat     :eat

Maybe. Or I might just be insane. I wouldn't be suprised.

• 2 weeks later...
*dies*

:eek  :eek  :eek     OH NO !!!!!!!    :eek  :eek  :eek

No please do not die.... there is an old saying...

Good things take time.

HampsterKing is working really hard on this and has said that it will take about one month longer.  He said that he is trying to improve the boards so that when you want to look at a photo or listen to MIDI music, it will not take forever to download or appear.  So please, I am anxious for this to happen as much as you are.  Please just a little bit longer.

*dies*

Good things take time.

HampsterKing is working really hard on this and has said that it will take about one month longer.  He said that he is trying to improve the boards so that when you want to look at a photo or listen to MIDI music, it will not take forever to download or appear.  So please, I am anxious for this to happen as much as you are.  Please just a little bit longer.

*un dies* I'm sorry for being so impatient and ungratefull to both HK and Horatio.

*dies*

Good things take time.

*un dies* I'm sorry for being so impatient and ungratefull to both HK and Horatio.

No, you are neither impatient nor ungrateful, it is just that you are not aware of what HampsterKing is trying to accomplish and I am.  So, we can wait together and when it happens, I promise you will  :love:  it!!!!!!!!