Hampsterdance Discussion Board
xMyOwnMindx

wuts with moneylover vs horatio?

MoneyLover is very nice U leave him alone!!! :angry:

Depends on who you speak to. You know, TGHL and ML have been quite rude to each other lately. I am guilty of taking TGHL's side multiple times. But then ML can also be very, very nice.

Depends on who you speak to. You know, TGHL and ML have been quite rude to each other lately. I am guilty of taking TGHL's side multiple times. But then ML can also be very, very nice.

Everybody has their good days and their bad days. The problem is that when you are having a bad day sometimes you have no patience or understanding for anything. If you say something or do something on a bad day that upsets someone else, and you would not have said that on a good day, then you need to be able to stop and apologize. Of course, this is not always easy and sometimes things just escalate and it seems like they can never go back to where they were. Moneylover and TGHL were great sanity stealing partners. :blink: Personally I believe they are both nice.

*is confused as to what mighthave been there* Was it profanity? Something that might offend someone?

*is confused as to what mighthave been there*  Was it profanity?  Something that might offend someone?

*slaps forehead* Profanity is a form of offensiveness. But its cuss words, innapropriate pictures(ya know?), ect.

well...  i dont care wut either of you say or think.

I am sorry I said that I was just takeing ML side because I know him better than U to tell the truth I wish all of us would get along but that is kinda impossible!!! :(

Ur not being great urself either... <_<  :angry:  :mellow:  Wut's wrong w/ u? Y don't you like ML? :huh:

idk... he's just been an ^&*%$^& since the day i met him plus moveylover... we all love money in a way but isnt peace and unity a little more important that ur stupid materialistic world? people are so spoiled!

Edited by Horatio

idk... he's just been an ^&*%$^& since the day i met him plus moveylover... we all love money in a way but isnt peace and unity a little more important that ur stupid materialistic world? people are so spoiled!

what did I do to u..and yes..I am spoiled..thank u very much

Edited by Horatio

what did I do to u..and yes..I am spoiled..thank u very much

ML hasnt done anything bad (that ive seen). Hes spiffy. Everybody should say that ML is spiffy. You know you want to. :lol: While your at it, Say Im spiffy too. and Horatio. and MyOwnMind person (ok, we're all spiffy to a degree.) OR Animalkidd. Or Otter. Or KAtdakatshmoogle##manytimes1. Or possibley even DTH! -gasps- Or maybe the Stewart-type-being-admin guy.

SPIFFY IS FUN. SUGAR IS SPIFFY. DIABETES IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT SPIFFY. ALL CAPS TEXT LIKE THIS MAKES ME LOOK STOOPID AND UN-SPIFFY. I WILL STOP IT NOW.

Spiffy. n_n

ML hasnt done anything bad (that ive seen). Hes spiffy. Everybody should say that ML is spiffy. You know you want to. :lol: While your at it, Say Im spiffy too. and Horatio. and MyOwnMind person (ok, we're all spiffy to a degree.) OR Animalkidd. Or Otter. Or KAtdakatshmoogle##manytimes1. Or possibley even DTH! -gasps- Or maybe the Stewart-type-being-admin guy.

SPIFFY IS FUN. SUGAR IS SPIFFY. DIABETES IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT SPIFFY. ALL CAPS TEXT LIKE THIS MAKES ME LOOK STOOPID AND UN-SPIFFY. I WILL STOP IT NOW.

Spiffy. n_n

Why thank you...I think.. :lol:

Dont you feel something lauren when everyones takes my side..doesnt that show something  <_<

I don't know what you did to her, but I don't think you're always nice. Sooo yeah, most of the time nice though. Never mean to her.

Spiffy. n_n

*shoots Arkcher with a tranquilizer* No heart attacks, please. o_o