349 replies to this topic

#121 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:22 PM

Those pics are outstanding!!! Ian needs a sword to accompany your shirt in the last pic! LOL

lol I put the pic up in (insert networking site here) and he commented, "It had been a long time since i buckled some swash." :lol:

LOL. Great minds think alike!!! LOL

#122 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 10:39 PM

Those pics are outstanding!!! Ian needs a sword to accompany your shirt in the last pic! LOL

lol I put the pic up in (insert networking site here) and he commented, "It had been a long time since i buckled some swash." :lol:

LOL. Great minds think alike!!! LOL

Indeed. :P

#123 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:14 PM

Okay, I've got some new pictures. In no particular order are two new pictures of me, Ian in a tux, my awesome gingerbread man, and Santa in a fire truck. If they're not in order, I'm sure you can figure out who's who. :)

Attached Files

#124 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:24 PM

Okay, I've got some new pictures. In no particular order are two new pictures of me, Ian in a tux, my awesome gingerbread man, and Santa in a fire truck. If they're not in order, I'm sure you can figure out who's who. :)

You are so beautiful!!! Ian looks like he is a conductor of a major philharmonic! The cookie looks good enough to eat and the fire truck... that would have scared me. LOL

#125 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:34 PM

You are so beautiful!!! Ian looks like he is a conductor of a major philharmonic! The cookie looks good enough to eat and the fire truck... that would have scared me. LOL

Aw, thank you! ^_^ Ian isn't the conductor of the philharmonic, but he's performing with them in a few days in NYC (I'm going to see his concert with my family ^_^ ) The gingerbread cookie was good enough to eat, and is long gone. :rolleyes: And yeah, I was mildly disturbed. The sounds of blaring sirens contrasted rather oddly with my happy peaceful Christmas music. :blink:

#126 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

I'll See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts
  • Interests:Music, Vihjoe James, Internets, reading/writing, steampunk, anime, science, and general geekdom

Posted 16 December 2006 - 08:20 PM

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I agree.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astrohnomy Domien*~&

#127 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 08:35 PM

Aw, thank you! ^_^ Ian isn't the conductor of the philharmonic, but he's performing with them in a few days in NYC (I'm going to see his concert with my family ^_^ ) The gingerbread cookie was good enough to eat, and is long gone. :rolleyes: And yeah, I was mildly disturbed. The sounds of blaring sirens contrasted rather oddly with my happy peaceful Christmas music. :blink:

Please correct me if I am wrong, you said Ian sung opera. Tenor or Bass? He looks like a Tenor. LOL

Something about sirens does not really work with a Santa and Christmas music. I do agree!!!

#128 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:07 PM

Please correct me if I am wrong, you said Ian sung opera. Tenor or Bass? He looks like a Tenor. LOL

Something about sirens does not really work with a Santa and Christmas music. I do agree!!!

Yup, he sings opera too. He sings lots of things. I would have guessed tenor as well, but he's actually a bass, and he has a gorgeous voice. ^_^ (but then again, by the time you're a junior at a choir college, I would hope you can sing well)
@MK, Thank you! ^_^

#129 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:12 PM

Yup, he sings opera too. He sings lots of things. I would have guessed tenor as well, but he's actually a bass, and he has a gorgeous voice. ^_^ (but then again, by the time you're a junior at a choir college, I would hope you can sing well)
@MK, Thank you! ^_^

I'm not so sure about the statement in the parenthesis... I guess you have not watched too many episodes of American Idol or Nashville Star. Some of these people are way past college and can not sing a note. LOL Of course, they certainly did NOT attend a Choir College. LOL

#130 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:57 PM

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

I'm not so sure about the statement in the parenthesis... I guess you have not watched too many episodes of American Idol or Nashville Star. Some of these people are way past college and can not sing a note. LOL Of course, they certainly did NOT attend a Choir College. LOL

I watch american idol only for the horibble singers. xD

#131 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 10:30 PM

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

lol Oh my gosh I know. The first round of singing is always the best. XD

#132 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 03:53 AM

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

What amazes me is that they have the guts to get up before anyone and sing. :lol:

#133 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:30 AM

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

What amazes me is that they have the guts to get up before anyone and sing. :lol:

hahaha right? But hey, William Hung got a record deal out of it. XD

#134 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:30 AM

@MK, Thank you! ^_^

Would you buy one if his CD's????? :blink:

#135 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:05 PM

Yes, but just to make fun of it.

#136 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:17 PM

No, but I know people who have. I think the idea is that it's so bad, it's funny. o.O

#137 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:52 PM

No, but I know people who have. I think the idea is that it's so bad, it's funny. o.O

Interesting thing is that William Hung is laughing all the way to the bank.

#138 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 09:09 PM

"Oh Christmas tree,
Oh Christmas tree,
You got your sap
All over me" :rolleyes:

Attached Files

#139 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 10:12 PM

"Oh Christmas tree,
Oh Christmas tree,
You got your sap

*gasp*
How beautiful your tree is. I will place a picture of Hamlet's tree here.
She went all out. LOL

#140 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 10:25 PM

"Oh Christmas tree,
Oh Christmas tree,
You got your sap

*gasp*
How beautiful your tree is. I will place a picture of Hamlet's tree here.
She went all out. LOL

lol thanks! Our tree is always bright and colorful. It looks silly, but I like it. ^_^ I just wish I could get better lighting in the living room...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users