349 replies to this topic

#201 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:26 PM

Um, did someone edit my topic title, or am I just really stupid? Because I could have sworn I titled it "Jesusfreak's Pictures" and not "Jesusfreaks Picures"

#202 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,941 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:19 PM

Um, did someone edit my topic title, or am I just really stupid? Because I could have sworn I titled it "Jesusfreak's Pictures" and not "Jesusfreaks Picures"

:lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol:
No, I wish I could take credit for that one.
:blush: That was one typo I missed. :blush:
Want me to fix it?

#203 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

:lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol:
No, I wish I could take credit for that one.
:blush: That was one typo I missed. :blush:
Want me to fix it?

lol that would be great. :D

#204 Kay

Kay

What if you're making me all I was ment to be?

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, singing, talking, typing and yes runnig and watching football and playing video games

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:05 PM

lol at first i didn't see the difference I was literally staring at the post for five minutes
today was a half day at school I got to sit in my homeroom for three and a half hours and mystery guy was there and i still don't know his name but my new best friend brendan kept having at him and my mystery dude was like ftw i don't even know you

my home room is in the library with like 3 other classes.

#205 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,941 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:12 PM

lol at first i didn't see the difference I was literally staring at the post for five minutes
today was a half day at school I got to sit in my homeroom for three and a half hours and mystery guy was there and i still don't know his name but my new best friend brendan kept having at him and my mystery dude was like ftw i don't even know you

In the library?????????? :blink:

#206 Kay

Kay

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, singing, talking, typing and yes runnig and watching football and playing video games

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:25 PM

Yes the library WE ran around screaming they didn't care. LOL I was running through the lanes of books with mallorie and brendan stalking mystery dude it was funny then our teacher crept up behind us and was like hey guys who we stalking and we all screamed and fell on the floor our teacher was laughing the hardest and she started crying then eventually fell on to the floor and started rolling around then sense that was such a funny sight brendan mallorie and I ended up doin the same thing my stomach still hurts.

#207 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,941 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:32 PM

Yes the library WE ran around screaming they didn't care. LOL I was running through the lanes of books with mallorie and brendan stalking mystery dude it was funny then our teacher crept up behind us and was like hey guys who we stalking and we all screamed and fell on the floor our teacher was laughing the hardest and she started crying then eventually fell on to the floor and started rolling around then sense that was such a funny sight brendan mallorie and I ended up doin the same thing my stomach still hurts.

First... I love your avatar!!!!! :D
Second... it sounds like you have a teacher with a great personality.
Third... what a great way to go to school.:lol:

#208 Kay

Kay

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:42 PM

Third... what a great way to go to school. :lol:

I know.
First the first time in a really long time I feel light like the world's burdens have been lifted from my shoulders I feel happy Ecstatic excited I feel gosh I can't words on this feeling if I try to it would ruin it because this kind of happiness can't be described or measured it's just there.

#209 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,941 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:55 PM

Third... what a great way to go to school. LOL

I know.
First the first time in a really long time I feel light like the world's burdens have been lifted from my shoulders I feel happy Ecstatic excited I feel gosh I can't words on this feeling if I try to it would ruin it because this kind of happiness can't be described or measured it's just there.

:lol: I figured you would know. :lol:

That kind of happiness is really nice, isn't it?

#210 Kay

Kay

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:46 AM

I know.

Yes and it's still radiating off my skin. I seem to excite people when I'm near them. Me megs are friends again and This guy mike liked her and she liked him and all thanks to moi they're together. as off yesterday at the pep rally for the homecoming game. hahahahahhahahaah we have powderpuff and basicly senior boys dress up like girls and cheer for the senior and junoir girls who play flag football. oh man its great they thrw some guy across a really huge gap to make it look like he was flying they did that to crank dat by soulja boy. lol me and friends almost got kicked out of the stands cause we were screaming reallt loud and dancing like maniaks (i have a lot of friends like we took up about a third of a section of stands) but anyway one of the vp's came over and i was like so you're gonna kick us out for showin school spirit?? and he said ummm no you're right I'm not then he turned to the people who were complaining and was like deal with it or leave. it was awesome!!!!

#211 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,941 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:43 PM

I know.

Yes and it's still radiating off my skin. I seem to excite people when I'm near them. Me megs are friends again and This guy mike liked her and she liked him and all thanks to moi they're together. as off yesterday at the pep rally for the homecoming game. hahahahahhahahaah we have powderpuff and basicly senior boys dress up like girls and cheer for the senior and junoir girls who play flag football. oh man its great they thrw some guy across a really huge gap to make it look like he was flying they did that to crank dat by soulja boy. lol me and friends almost got kicked out of the stands cause we were screaming reallt loud and dancing like maniaks (i have a lot of friends like we took up about a third of a section of stands) but anyway one of the vp's came over and i was like so you're gonna kick us out for showin school spirit?? and he said ummm no you're right I'm not then he turned to the people who were complaining and was like deal with it or leave. it was awesome!!!!

I think it is great that the VP sided with you all. That's a switch. Great to hear you had a fantastic time.

#212 Kay

Kay

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 12:56 PM

I know.

I think it is great that the VP sided with you all. That's a switch. Great to hear you had a fantastic time.

DUDE I love my school!!! and our administation. (????)

#213 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:50 PM

nothing better than dancing at a pep rally. xD

#214 Kay

Kay

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:50 PM

nothing better than dancing at a pep rally. xD

No,there is something better than dancing at a pep rally.

#215 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:15 PM

Weee pictures! I'm bored. One is just because I like it, and the other because it's sorta Christmasy (note the penguin pajamas).

Attached Files

#216 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,941 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:00 AM

Weee pictures! I'm bored. One is just because I like it, and the other because it's sorta Christmasy (note the penguin pajamas).

:lol: LOL :lol:
I didn't read the post and thought your pajamas were an upside down Christmas tree shirt. :lol:
Love the pictures!!! I will take some tomorrow and post them. :)

#217 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 02:59 AM

:lol: LOL :lol:
I didn't read the post and thought your pajamas were an upside down Christmas tree shirt. :lol:
Love the pictures!!! I will take some tomorrow and post them. :)

Haha thanks! ^_^ I still need to get shots of the tree....

#218 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:27 PM

Oh right, pictures. :rolleyes: Here's some utterly random goodness for you all. :)

Attached Files

#219 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:29 PM

Oh and you wanted car pictures. These are the two my dad sent me. I don't have pics of my own yet.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Car.jpg   54.33KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  car2.jpg   61.06KB   8 downloads

#220 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,941 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:22 PM

Oh right, pictures. :rolleyes: Here's some utterly random goodness for you all. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My favorite is the one of you sitting on the bottom of the pool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users