#21 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts
  • Interests:Math, French, music, wolves, and charging aardvarks

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:54 PM

Okay, how's this? I can't really form an opinion on it because I'm not used to the fact that Luke actually has a neck... :P

Attached Files

#22 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:14 PM

Okay, how's this? I can't really form an opinion on it because I'm not used to the fact that Luke actually has a neck... :P

Actually I liked the previous pic. Luke reminded me of an alligator or crocodile type creature and they have no neck. :D

#23 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:34 PM

lol better. :) I've heard of sacred heart, but I don't know where it is....Oh well. :rolleyes: How did your family visit go?

#24 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:54 PM

lol better. :) I've heard of sacred heart, but I don't know where it is....Oh well. :rolleyes: How did your family visit go?

It was good. Well, it's the only place we've visited so I can't compare it to anything else :P But the fact that we didn't want to visit any more schools afterward, should give an idea of our impression of the university. The resources it has are spectacular - laptops handed out every two years to all students, wireless communication all around the campus, battery replacement desks and stuff like that impressed me. They also allow honors freshmen to avoid the freshman dorm rooms and take a suite-style room instead, where the sophomores go. Oh yeah, housing is garunteed four years. The juniors get to have appartment-style places, and the seniors live in townhouses a mile or two away from campus.

And NO LECTURE HALL CLASSES! ^_^ The maximum is 35 students to a class. I think. :huh: And there's lots of activities and stuff, there's something happening maybe every day.

So I'm looking foward to it. *nods*

About Luke: I'm going to shorten the neck alittle, it just seems too big the more I look at it. :wacko: Maybe make it half the size. I'll post the results since I don't have much else to do right now.

#25 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:02 PM

It was good. Well, it's the only place we've visited so I can't compare it to anything else :P But the fact that we didn't want to visit any more schools afterward, should give an idea of our impression of the university. The resources it has are spectacular - laptops handed out every two years to all students, wireless communication all around the campus, battery replacement desks and stuff like that impressed me. They also allow honors freshmen to avoid the freshman dorm rooms and take a suite-style room instead, where the sophomores go. Oh yeah, housing is garunteed four years. The juniors get to have appartment-style places, and the seniors live in townhouses a mile or two away from campus.

And NO LECTURE HALL CLASSES! ^_^ The maximum is 35 students to a class. I think. :huh: And there's lots of activities and stuff, there's something happening maybe every day.

About Luke: I'm going to shorten the neck alittle, it just seems too big the more I look at it. :wacko: Maybe make it half the size. I'll post the results since I don't have much else to do right now.

Glad to hear you like the school. That is really, really important. Everything about it sounds fantastic.

As for Luke, I can't wait to see the new drawings. :D

#26 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:08 PM

That sounds awesome! ^_^ And I was going to suggest shortening the neck a bit too, but I didn't want to nag at you. :blush:

#27 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:52 PM

That sounds awesome! ^_^ And I was going to suggest shortening the neck a bit too, but I didn't want to nag at you. :blush:

Don't worry about being naggy. :) I need the peer editing, so to speak. How Luke looks to me is a biased opinion because I'm the one doing the changes. I need other people to see if things look practical or not (well, as practical as a character like this can get :P )

Here is the current Luke. I made the neck smaller and I edited the furs sticking out the sides and back of his head (although that is a bit hard to see in this screenshot).

Attached Files

#28 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:49 PM

Don't worry about being naggy. :) I need the peer editing, so to speak. How Luke looks to me is a biased opinion because I'm the one doing the changes. I need other people to see if things look practical or not (well, as practical as a character like this can get :P )

Here is the current Luke. I made the neck smaller and I edited the furs sticking out the sides and back of his head (although that is a bit hard to see in this screenshot).

I like him! Personally I like the shorter neck.
*hands Jesse some mango micicles*

#29 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:37 PM

Beautiful! That, is the perfect neck size. IMHO.

#30 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:57 PM

That looks very nice. :) Now it looks like he can breathe, but he doesn't have any giraffe DNA mixed into his genes. :rolleyes:

#31 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:12 AM

Hm...Jesse needs to get online more often.... :rolleyes:

#32 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:52 PM

13 more days until I get news about the university stuff :D Oct. 17th is the date.

#33 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:11 PM

Hm...Jesse needs to get online more often.... :rolleyes:

I agree!!!
Jesse is the stealth wolf... you see his name on the member's list and he lurks in various topics... then he disappears with no posts to his name for the day.

#34 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:39 PM

13 more days until I get news about the university stuff :D Oct. 17th is the date.

I have been counting the days and have been saying a prayer for you.
*crosses paws for Jesse and Max*

#35 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:27 PM

^_^ You'll get in. You're too smart to reject. :) That's the day after my dad's birthday. Wierd. I still need to buy him something...

#36 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:46 PM

^_^ You'll get in. You're too smart to reject. :) That's the day after my dad's birthday. Wierd. I still need to buy him something...

Well then, you're dad's birthday is the same day as a math team event. :P Not that he would care much.

#37 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:51 PM

Well then, you're dad's birthday is the same day as a math team event. :P Not that he would care much.

Unless your math team was going to celebrate for him. LOL

#38 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:28 AM

Being an engineer, he might appreciate that. So far I got him a calendar featuring scenic outhouses (camp joke). I want to see about finding him some lemon cookies or something else he likes too. He's a tough one to get gifts for, because he doesn't play golf and hates wearing ties. :rolleyes:

#39 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 08:19 AM

Being an engineer, he might appreciate that. So far I got him a calendar featuring scenic outhouses (camp joke). I want to see about finding him some lemon cookies or something else he likes too. He's a tough one to get gifts for, because he doesn't play golf and hates wearing ties. :rolleyes:

What kind of engineer???? Civil, mechanical, etc. ...?
In the grocery store are these killer lemon and ginger cookies by a company called Carr (if I remember correctly). They should be in the cookie area, but usually off in their own special section just for Carr products. They make all kinds of crackers, cookies, etc. These are really superb. Crabtree and Evelyn also makes a wonderful lemon cookie. I especially like both these cookies with lemon sorbet.
:D :D :D

#40 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 07 October 2006 - 08:25 AM

What kind of engineer???? Civil, mechanical, etc. ...?
In the grocery store are these killer lemon and ginger cookies by a company called Carr (if I remember correctly). They should be in the cookie area, but usually off in their own special section just for Carr products. They make all kinds of crackers, cookies, etc. These are really superb. Crabtree and Evelyn also makes a wonderful lemon cookie. I especially like both these cookies with lemon sorbet.
:D :D :D

I prefer lemon and lime bars. ^.^

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users