Photo

Best friend of horatio club!

• Please log in to reply
8177 replies to this topic

Poll: PARIS !!!!! (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I move to Paris?

1. Yes (9 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. I don't know. (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#8161 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,998 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:38 AM

I didn't realize the site was back or I'd have been back. Mackenzie was doc mcstuffins for Halloween. I worked and didn't get a picture. But she had fun with daddy and her friend. She's so big now! And! And! TODAY SHE DREW HER FIRST RECOGNIZABLE PICTURE! It was a dolphin. I'm trying to put her to bed right now.

We had a good Christmas. Small, but she got some clothes and was happy.

:-( what's gonna happen to this place?

Would you please post pictures of our favourite little girl???  I am happy that you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Your family was together and that is most important.

As for the HampsterBoards, they are not going anywhere.  You can still stop in any time you wish.

#8162 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,077 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:46 AM

I for one would love to see the dolphin.

#8163 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,998 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:53 PM

I agree!!!  Please, show us the dolphin artwork!!!

#8164 Topazia

Topazia

^Don't Touch! I may shock you.^

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:52 AM

It was on her chalkboard and while I was getting my phone she scribbled on it to the point of no return. She was happy tho so I didn't press it lol

As for picture, here! Attached File  1548082491478633278876.jpg   96.25KB   1 downloads

#8165 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,998 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:57 PM

Oh my goodness, she has grown!!!  How old is she now?  

So you now have an artistic version of the iPhone!  Very nice!!!  At least no one will ever steal it.  

#8166 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,077 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:04 AM

What a cutie!

I was all set to take pictures of the lunar eclipse on the 21st. I went out the night before to take some practice photos, had my tripod and my remote all ready...and then when the actual night came, the clouds were so thick I couldn't see a thing. And naturally I'd volunteered to work early the next day, so I didn't have time to drive an hour and a half to get out from under the clouds at nearly midnight and get home around 3AM.

I've seen so many awesome eclipse pictures now. I wish I'd been able to grab some! :(

#8167 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:05 AM

And I'm hoping Paz meant that the baby scribbled over the butterfly, not on the phone :lol:

#8168 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,998 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

For some reason, I interpreted that to mean that Topazia has a newly decorated phone.  If that is the case, the good news is that no one will steal it.  

- Kat -, you should be able to see another one of these eclipses in 2023.  The weather can always give you a low cloud layer when you want clear skies, and when you want some clouds, you will see a completely clear sky.

#8169 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:17 PM

Lol I meant she scribbled over her chalkboard while I was out of the room! My phone is still in the same shape it was before lol

I saw the eclipse but alas, my phone wouldn't capture it right *shrug*

Hi Kat!

#8170 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,998 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:22 PM

At least your phone is not covered in artwork.  This is such a fun time for her.  We need to see more of the artwork.

#8171 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:49 AM

Heya! :3

I know when I was taking pictures the night before, there was juuuust enough cloud that all I really got were blurry white circles on a black background. I was hoping that with the eclipse, I could get my exposure right and actually be able to see stuff. But then nope, clouds. I will have to wait for that 2023 one and see if I either have better weather or if I'm able to get somewhere with good weather.

You can actually buy clear or blank white phone cases that are made to be decorated. If baby girl really wanted to leave her mark on your phone, there are options! XD

#8172 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:51 PM

JPEG_20190124_180605.jpg?width=384&heighJPEG_20190124_180738.jpg?width=226&heigh

some pics she drew recently :D

#8173 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:20 PM

Right so. I drew a blank stick figure and handed monster the pen. "Can you show me eyes?" She pokes the pad several times where the eyes are. Creepy, but accurate for toddler. "Can you show me a mouth?" She draws a mouth ish shape where the mouth goes. "What about hair?" She gives it a beautiful long mane of hair. Repeat for a shirt (a line on the torso part) pants (ish) and feet. We did this a few more times and she even gave a cat its feet, tail, and face.

***My Kid Can Draw***

#8174 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,998 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:51 PM

Topazia, she is getting sooooo big!  What are you feeding this little girl?  She is incredibly adorable.  

I love the picture!  Thank you for sharing those with us.

#8175 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,998 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:44 PM

Florida, the land of sun, sand, and water.   And have we experienced a great deal of water.  The skies have opened up for days, raining down on us.  Tomorrow is supposed to be a sunny day.  I hope so!!!

#8176 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,998 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:20 AM

Attached File  IMG_3119.JPG   9.17KB   0 downloads

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

#8177 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted Today, 09:04 AM

I hope your vday was wonderful!

#8178 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,998 posts

Posted Today, 10:13 AM

Attached File  IMG_4655.JPG   91.46KB   0 downloads

It was very quiet.  That was nice.

2 user(s) are reading this topic