63 replies to this topic

#1 SleepoverFanatic52

SleepoverFanatic52

Hampsterdancer

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:30 PM

Hey guys. So everyone on here is like, old now? Yeah.

What's been going on...?

#2 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:56 PM

What's been going on...?

*falls over with all four paws in the air*
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleepover Fanatic!
How are you? What's going on? So happy to see you back again!
If you want this topic pinned, please let me know and we can make this your special topic.

#3 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

I'll See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts
  • Interests:Music, Vihjoe James, Internets, reading/writing, steampunk, anime, science, and general geekdom

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:00 PM

=O! It's you!

#4 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts
  • Interests:Math, French, music, wolves, and charging aardvarks

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:42 PM

What's been going on...?

*glomp* Welcome back! :D I guess I'm a little more "older" now as I'm in my first year of college. How about you, how has you life been progressing?

#5 SleepoverFanatic52

SleepoverFanatic52

Hampsterdancer

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:09 PM

What's been going on...?

*glomp* Welcome back! :D I guess I'm a little more "older" now as I'm in my first year of college. How about you, how has you life been progressing?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!
Sure I guess you can pin it :)

Yeah I'm a sophomore in high school, pretty fun, I'm in our school's tv station.
You know what I forgot about this board, because no other board has it? Really long signatures.
I think mine's like, 3 years old now. I think I need to change it.

You know what, I'm gonna try to get back on here more. It's way less active than it used to be, but there's still some awesome people sticking around.
Also, my screenname makes me laugh. It was my first screenname ever, I came up with it in 5th grade. But I like it, even if it's dorky. It's like me.

#6 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:37 PM

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

Yeah I'm a sophomore in high school, pretty fun, I'm in our school's tv station.
You know what I forgot about this board, because no other board has it? Really long signatures.

You know what, I'm gonna try to get back on here more. It's way less active than it used to be, but there's still some awesome people sticking around.
Also, my screenname makes me laugh. It was my first screenname ever, I came up with it in 5th grade. But I like it, even if it's dorky. It's like me.

Great seeing you again! Hope you do stick around.
If you decide to follow a career in television, FedEx has one of the best television stations in the country! Yes, a real television station.

#7 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts
  • Interests:Music, Vihjoe James, Internets, reading/writing, steampunk, anime, science, and general geekdom

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:29 PM

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

If you decide to follow a career in television, FedEx has one of the best television stations in the country! Yes, a real television station.

I don't even watch Teebee. I wouldn't know...

#8 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:37 PM

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

I don't even watch Teebee. I wouldn't know...

The only way you would be able to view the FedEx station is to be an employee.
It's great to hear that you do not spend time planted in front of the tele.

#9 SleepoverFanatic52

SleepoverFanatic52

Hampsterdancer

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:38 PM

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

Wow I didn't know that! But I'm hoping on going more of the movie way.
Did some old posts get deleted or something? Because I'm pretty sure I remember hitting 1000 but it only says 350. Ha well not that it really matters...

#10 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

What's been going on...?

Cool stuff, cool stuff!

Wow I didn't know that! But I'm hoping on going more of the movie way.
Did some old posts get deleted or something? Because I'm pretty sure I remember hitting 1000 but it only says 350. Ha well not that it really matters...

When HampsterKing did an update, people lost numbers. I will let him know that you are missing a bunch. If you remember about the number you had, I will have him restore your number.

#11 SleepoverFanatic52

SleepoverFanatic52

Hampsterdancer

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 08:05 PM

^Naw I don't remember, it's all good, though.
So who all is still on here? I'm kind of afraid to leave this topic, but I will soon :)

#12 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:38 PM

So who all is still on here? I'm kind of afraid to leave this topic, but I will soon :)

You could always venture up to HampsterDance Talk and look up my topic the Horatio Club topic.
It's way too long to read, unless you don't have a life and want to get bored. But you could just post here
and we would find you, or you could click on View New Posts in the upper right hand corner and just read
what is new. I will get you into some of the other topics where pictures are posted. Jesusfreak has posted
a plethora of magnificent photographs.

#13 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

You could always venture up to HampsterDance Talk and look up my topic the Horatio Club topic.
It's way too long to read, unless you don't have a life and want to get bored. But you could just post here
and we would find you, or you could click on View New Posts in the upper right hand corner and just read
what is new. I will get you into some of the other topics where pictures are posted. Jesusfreak has posted

I READ THE ENTIRE TAWPEEK >:o

#14 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

But that was when it was really, really short. It only took you about 10 minutes. :lol:

#15 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 06:37 PM

But that was when it was really, really short. It only took you about 10 minutes. :lol:

.....no, not really.

#16 Hoops

Hoops

do you think it is rad to have hoops

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:13 PM

.....no, not really.

I've read it as well. >_>

#17 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:14 PM

.....no, not really.

Did you fall asleep?
Did you like the motorcycle pictures?
Did you like the frog?

#18 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:56 PM

.....no, not really.

Did you fall asleep?
Did you like the frog?

no.
maybe.
sure.

#19 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:58 PM

Did you fall asleep?
Did you like the frog?

no.
maybe.
sure.

The frog fit really well on the back of my bike! :lol:

#20 Hoops

Hoops

do you think it is rad to have hoops

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:45 PM

.....no, not really.

Did you fall asleep?
Did you like the frog?

Nah.
With all of my heart.
Of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users