Most Liked Content

#150595 New layout?

Posted by Arkcher on 30 June 2009 - 03:27 PM

also: there's a... post rating? I don't remember what they're called, but in the lower right corner of a post [by the signature] is a green + and a red -.
utilize those, to signify your approval of posts.
Just like on Youtube. kind of.
  • Arkcher, The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy and Mushroom_king like this

#150675 New layout?

Posted by Horatio on 16 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

Just to keep you all informed of what is happening with the board update. Evidently there is another update coming out that will include the View New Posts function, return the avatars to their proper place and replace some of the missing older topics.

Videos should be able to be uploaded, but I am unsure of the space alloted, so you will have to check.

Hope this helps.
  • Arkcher and Jesusfreak like this

#150601 New layout?

Posted by Jesusfreak on 01 July 2009 - 05:14 AM

So, for some reason my gender is coming up as male even though I'm pretty sure I set it to female.... :unsure:
  • Arkcher and The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy like this

#150606 New layout?

Posted by Jesusfreak on 01 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

We still have posted pictures:
Vixen's Avatars Topic
MK's Avatars (which I don't think made it into the old boards)
Erendayu's Avatars (Horatio in an orange and purple airplane)
Jesse's Art (has avatars)
Arkcher's Avatars (also mostly not in the old set I think)
Avatars that were made for specific people
Top Banana's Avatars
Another avatar topic
The page in my photos topic where I posted a whole bunch of avatars
Another page in my topic where I posted lots of avatars

I think I got them all. Also, I can easily make any of the pictures I posted (or pictures anyone else posted) into avatars by request (or any of you can do it; just crop the photo to a perfect square, and then resize it to whatever it's supposed to be, 200x200 is it? I don't remember.)
  • Arkcher likes this

#150649 All Worship Me

Posted by Horatio on 09 July 2009 - 01:39 PM

Boo! I am currently in an internet cafe just south of Kruger National park. It's AMAZING here. It's winter but it's still really hot. So far I've bene on an elephant ride, held a vulture, stroked a baby rhino, kissed a hippo on the nose, collected elephant food, camped out in the rain, had my fortune told by a real-live witch doctor, seen an orphanage and had breakfast while watching giraffes do the same across the watering hole. It's just crazy. I'm having so much fun and the food is GREAT. The people here are lovely and even the chores yesterday (our group was cooking) was fun. Africa is as beautfiful as everyone thinks it is: that and more.

My internet access is rather sparodic so I should be able to post something new soon. I miss talking to you all.

TIA! ^_^

We miss you too!

Have a spectacular time and collect a lot of pictures to show us when you return.
  • Jesusfreak likes this