Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 06:56 AM

And there is no more Stewart.

Eagle-eyes. :lol:

Darn... I just read this (it's in another topic though)...

Everybody! In this story, pretend it started while Stewart was still around!

#22 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 26 August 2006 - 07:30 AM

[this is really good! and i wanna go on some mystical quest thingy! ;.;]

#23 Arkcher

Arkcher

LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMONS

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,541 posts
  • Interests:reviving 10-year old accounts on the internet.

Posted 26 August 2006 - 01:29 PM

[D= This is fitting awsome. It's like... Cooler than my attempts at making a HD story. xD]

#24 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

I'll See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts
  • Interests:Music, Vihjoe James, Internets, reading/writing, steampunk, anime, science, and general geekdom

Posted 26 August 2006 - 08:32 PM

[Whya ten?! Why can't it be fifteen?!]

#25 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 08:40 PM

[I like mythical quest thingies.]

[I just dunno who to give the tenth position to <_<]

#26 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,063 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 26 August 2006 - 08:42 PM

...I passed out.

In my dream while I was passed out I saw many things. In fact, it was more like a vision then a dream. I saw everyone. Every single HD member, even the ones that had only posted once or twice. Even the ones that had never posted. The amazing thing was, that, amongst the crowd, four people stood out. They shone, and outglowed even my own glow. Nobody was moving, time seemed to be paused. I could move though, and I wurmed my was closer to the group. The four shining members floated over two me. They landed one by one. I said their names in my mind as each landed. Two of them I didn't even recognise, but I knew their names anyways.
Horatio.
Hamsterking.
Hamsterweb.
Stewart.

One by one they walked up to me. Horatio had a grim expression on his face. He looked nothing like the Horatio I knew. But then again, the Horatio I knew didn't shine either. This was the side of Horatio I didn't know. HK was happy and relaxed. He looked nothing like the stressed admin he was. HW and Stewart's faces were dark. I couldn't see them properly. Horatio finally spoke.
"Glowurm. You are the newest staying member and have much to learn. However, we plan to teach you. You will learn the ways of the hamsterdancer."
HK was next.
"We will not teach this to you through speech or excersise. You will learn this on your own, without us intervening beyond this."
HW continued.
"We will teach you only by guiding you... Your fate is set like the road, we just need to start the engine and drive to our destination."
Stewart was final to speak. Everthing stopped.
"Go. Find a team. A team of 10, to help you on your quest. We can not help you, but they--" he motioned over to the paused group behind him "--can. Choose out of them. After you choose them here, you will wake up. Ask those that you selected to help. They will, no matter what."
I walked over to the group. The four powerful hamsters turned to watch. They studied every person I chose.
Mushroom_king
The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy
Mega Wolf
- Kat -
Arkcher
Honey
Vixen
Jesse
Lexxscrapham

There was one more to choose. I had to decide. There was still many people I liked, who I wanted to come with me. 10, they said. I considered my options. The people that caught my eye were Cheesemaster, Vanilla Star Hamster, Topiaza, xMyOwnMindx, and Hoops. The hamsters continued to stare, as if to rush me. I told the four to remove everybody unchosen evcept for those six. They did, and I closed my eyes and walked forwads. I ran into someone, and I opened my eyes to see people hovering over me.
"Glowurm! Are you okay?" Kat asked, "You passed out!"

[GO TEAM WIN!]

#27 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:27 PM

[Whya ten?! Why can't it be fifteen?!]

[I like ten... But I'm sneaky in my ways, dun worry :D]

#28 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:27 PM

[D= This is fitting awsome. It's like... Cooler than my attempts at making a HD story. xD]

[Thanksh :D]

#29 Arkcher

Arkcher

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:34 PM

[Do MK. She'd be an interesting character if nothing else.

oh wait. she's already there.

I dunno. >_<; In a situation like that, i'd either make up a character or use one from a different story (or one from real life) and put them in there. It'd save you a decision online.
I dunno. You do whatever.
Fitting awsome story.]

#30 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

I'll See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts
  • Interests:Music, Vihjoe James, Internets, reading/writing, steampunk, anime, science, and general geekdom

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:44 PM

I dunno. >_<; In a situation like that, i'd either make up a character or use one from a different story (or one from real life) and put them in there. It'd save you a decision online.
Fitting awsome story.]

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

[[VOICE=Stewiegriffin] Oh yes, I do believe I'll be an Intresting charecter indeed.[/voice]]

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

#31 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 10:46 PM

Fitting awsome story.]

[Dun worry. Some inspiration got really annoyed and hit me flat in the face.]

#32 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 11:21 PM

..."Glowurm! Are you okay?" Kat asked, "You passed out!"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I think," I thought for a few seconds.
"Where did nameless go?" MW asked.
"Yeah, and what was that flash?" MK continued.
"You need to find him!" Lex said. He continued to jig.
"By hisself? Against TGHL?" Jesse asked. He jigged with lex.
"No, no, he'd definately need help," Horatio said, "He should pick out about 10 or so people to help." He winked at me.
"Ten? Why ten? Why not, 15 or something?" MK asked.
"Choose MK. It'd make it interesting, that's for sure," Arkcher commented.
"I wanna go on some mythical quest thingie," Cheese said.
"Pick a fellow Aussie!" Vixen cried happily.
"Pick Lauren. It'd do her good," Paz said, after convincing Laured to try a gold star award.
"No, pick her!" Lauren shouted from the other side of the room, pointing at paz.
"I'll help you anyways, even if you don't pick me," VSH mumbled, as if she thought I wouldn't choose her.
"Hey, where's Hoops? You should go see her, she'd be good help," MK said. We hadn't seen hoops in a while, and she was missing her tremendously.
"I wanna go!" Honey called from the bar.
"Okay... I'll start choosing..." I said, picking myself up from the floor. I listed those I chose in my vision. When I said lex and jesse, they both jigged more. Unfortunately they both dropped their jigs while jigging and they stopped jigging, so I got them more jigs. I jigged while jigging their jigs over to their jigging hands. They jigged while sipping their newlyjigged jigs.
"Hey, that's only nine!" Horatio cried, "You need one more. Who do you want as a tenth?"
"I don't know," I said simply and honestly.
"Hmm. Why don't you just choose at random?"
"Because... Umm... I've got a better idea. Everyone I've listed so far, Lauren, Paz, Cheese and VSH, meet me here tomorrow, 5:00 am sharp. MK, go tell hoops the same."
"Why?" Horatio asked, seemingly suspicious.
"I'll tell you then, if you come."

In the morning, Horatio didn't come, and Hoops hadn't appeared. It seemed she had gone. I explained to everyone about my vision. Then I asked the people who I had already chosen to move aside. From the remainder there, I asked all those who wanted to go to put up their hands.
There was no hand down.
"Only ten you say?" Asked MK.
"Only ten, they said. However..." I paused to think.
"What? What?" Cheese asked, prompting me to explain.
"I'll see if all 15 can come. If not... Well... Hide them. We've got to have everyone."
"Sounds smart," Arkcher said, while playing his DS intently.
"How will we find TGHL?" Someone asked.
"Where does he live?" I responded.
"Oh, no, we can't go there! It's dangerous, with sanity-stealing traps!"
"He'll be there. He has to be."
"He has five lairs!"
"Lair is a harsh word. It's not going to be impossible. And besides, I trust in my vision."
"How do we know you're telling the truth about this?"
After this, I looked around. I couldn't recognise the voice. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I thought of my vision every time it spoke though. Then an idea hit me.
"Stewart," I said.
"Not bad," he responded. Everyone was looking at me as if I was crazy.
"Bumped your head a little too hard, did we?" Kat asked. I igored her.
"I'm the only one that can hear you," I said.
"True, true," Stewart said.
"No, everyone can hear me. I think," Kat claimed. I shushed her, whispering, "I'm talking with Stewart, no joke... Only I can hear him..."
"Now, explain all this about taking 15 people instead of 10."
I didn't explain. I shook my head, and he seemed to go.

We all packed together, making sure nobody forgot anything. Horatio didn't know a thing. Nor did HK, but HW and Stewart... I had no idea what to do.
We set off that evening, for TGHL's first of five lairs.

[Whoot... Slightly boring chapter...]

#33 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:35 AM

[pick me! pick me!! *jumps around with hands in the air* XDDD]

#34 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:49 AM

[pick me! pick me!! *jumps around with hands in the air* XDDD]

[You're all picked... Whether or not the four Hamster allow it, you're all picked XD]

[I think I may, in fact, include Hoops... I was thinking that I don't know her well enough, but I could always find a excuse...]

[*thinks*

...Bwahahaha...]

#35 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:39 AM

[I got bored so continuing story. I'm resisting the urge to skip a bunch and get to the good stuffz >.< sometimes those boring chapters are neccesary. This one is short, but that's because it needs to fit in with my plans. And I hate elaborating on something so boring as walking to a house.]

"My foot hurts!" Cheese complained.
"Do you even have feet?" MK inquired.
"No. But they'd hurt if I did!"
Everyone had managed to come. I didn't know if any of the Hamsters knew besides Stewart, but none had seen 15 of my friends leave, or at least none had stopped us if thay had seen. We were well on in our journey to TGHL's first house. How he managed enough H$ to buy five, none knew. Even horatio only had three homes besides his giant hamster in the centre of town (which he didn't have to pay for). There were trees either side of us, and all the animals were having fun frolicing in the grasses to either side before chasing us to catch up. Lex and Jesse were still jigging, even though they had finished their jigs a while ago. Arkcher was playing DS. TBFOF was looking very unamused. Suddenly, a booming voice was heard and everyone stopped. It continued, and every one of us besides a few of the braver members were shaking.

Then it was cut off, when MW showed the small bird her sharp teeth. How such a small bird made such a loud noise nobody knew. We continued towards the first lair, confidence boosted by the defeat of the small bird. After travelling for some time we arrive at a dark, scary house. It loomes over us, and was designed in a spooky-victorian manner. The owner obviously pays attention to detail. I thought to myself as we moved one house over, to TGHL's. It closely resembled the witches cottage in Hansel and Gretel in shape and colour scheme, so as to appear inconspicuous and harmless. It did it's job well. I almost walked past it before Honey pulled me back.
"That's it," She said. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. The fifteen people around me laughed, even TBFOF, who stopped almost as soon as he started. We walked up to the happy doors and considered what to do next. Arkcher told everyone to move back, and then told me to ring the doorbell. I did so.
"What was THAT?" I shouted from the floor. Some kind of rigged contraption had knocked me off my feet. The side of my head hurt, somewhere around my ear.
"It's a basic sanity-stealing device, rigged so that the door opens, triggering a sanity-catcher to come down and hit your ear, coaxing out your sanity and capturing it in one swift movement. Sanities like to lie in your ears--" Arkcher petted the inside of his ear a bit, and something growled friendly-like, probably a secret, unstolen sanity "--and anyone with a sanity who is dumb enough to ring a well-known sanity-stealer's doorbell probably deserves to have it taken."
"I see. So we go in now?"
"Yes. Now we go in."
Arkcher adjusted some nonexistant glasses to give him a know-it-all aura. We all walked in together.

And got stuck.

Since that didn't quite work, we all went in one at a time. Single file. This time, nobody got stuck.

#36 Arkcher

Arkcher

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:37 AM

[But.... But my sanity went missing a long time ago! D=

Whatev. Your story. Still cool. =D]

#37 Hamster Luver

Hamster Luver

Unce Unce AHHH

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:54 PM

put me in the story :lol:

#38 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,063 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:03 PM

[I got bored so continuing story. I'm resisting the urge to skip a bunch and get to the good stuffz >.< sometimes those boring chapters are neccesary. This one is short, but that's because it needs to fit in with my plans. And I hate elaborating on something so boring as walking to a house.]

"My foot hurts!" Cheese complained.
"Do you even have feet?" MK inquired.
"No. But they'd hurt if I did!"
Everyone had managed to come. I didn't know if any of the Hamsters knew besides Stewart, but none had seen 15 of my friends leave, or at least none had stopped us if thay had seen. We were well on in our journey to TGHL's first house. How he managed enough H$ to buy five, none knew. Even horatio only had three homes besides his giant hamster in the centre of town (which he didn't have to pay for). There were trees either side of us, and all the animals were having fun frolicing in the grasses to either side before chasing us to catch up. Lex and Jesse were still jigging, even though they had finished their jigs a while ago. Arkcher was playing DS. TBFOF was looking very unamused. Suddenly, a booming voice was heard and everyone stopped. It continued, and every one of us besides a few of the braver members were shaking.

Then it was cut off, when MW showed the small bird her sharp teeth. How such a small bird made such a loud noise nobody knew. We continued towards the first lair, confidence boosted by the defeat of the small bird. After travelling for some time we arrive at a dark, scary house. It loomes over us, and was designed in a spooky-victorian manner. The owner obviously pays attention to detail. I thought to myself as we moved one house over, to TGHL's. It closely resembled the witches cottage in Hansel and Gretel in shape and colour scheme, so as to appear inconspicuous and harmless. It did it's job well. I almost walked past it before Honey pulled me back.
"That's it," She said. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. The fifteen people around me laughed, even TBFOF, who stopped almost as soon as he started. We walked up to the happy doors and considered what to do next. Arkcher told everyone to move back, and then told me to ring the doorbell. I did so.
"What was THAT?" I shouted from the floor. Some kind of rigged contraption had knocked me off my feet. The side of my head hurt, somewhere around my ear.
"It's a basic sanity-stealing device, rigged so that the door opens, triggering a sanity-catcher to come down and hit your ear, coaxing out your sanity and capturing it in one swift movement. Sanities like to lie in your ears--" Arkcher petted the inside of his ear a bit, and something growled friendly-like, probably a secret, unstolen sanity "--and anyone with a sanity who is dumb enough to ring a well-known sanity-stealer's doorbell probably deserves to have it taken."
"I see. So we go in now?"
"Yes. Now we go in."
Arkcher adjusted some nonexistant glasses to give him a know-it-all aura. We all walked in together.

And got stuck.

Since that didn't quite work, we all went in one at a time. Single file. This time, nobody got stuck.

[*eats popcorn and reads* :D]

#39 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:51 AM

[But.... But my sanity went missing a long time ago! D=

Whatev. Your story. Still cool. =D]

[...This is a long time ago :D After all, stewart is still around :o]

[People keep on giving me more, and more, and more ideas! Dangit >.< I dun think I'll be able to fit all my ideas in, and I'll be all sad-like afterwards. Yeah.]

#40 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:55 AM

put me in the story :lol:

[Imma try to put everyone I know well enough in there :D]

[I'll try to get you in later, after all the people get through the first lair :D]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users