• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Topazia

Topazia

^Don't Touch! I may shock you.^

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:03 AM

Everyone is all grown up. How goes it with me?

Married (2 years!). Working (2.5 years in one place...yay....?). In college (yay!!!!). Still writing (fingers...itching...). Currently watching my cat sleep with a Cheshire grin on her face (yeah somehow she can smile. adorable as all getout). Listening to my other cat yowling in heat. But she likes to cuddle so it's ok.

Is anyone else currently active on the board (besides our favorite moderator)?

#62 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,886 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:08 AM

Ahhh, thanks.  

- Kat - shows up occasionally, along with a few others.  Hit and miss.  TBFOF has been keeping us updated with is world travels.  I am getting ready to do a HampsterDance reunion.  See who still has an active email and who's email has gone the way of the dinosaur.  It would be nice to see who shows up.  

A cat in heat, lucky you.  If she were mine, she would have already been to the veterinarian's office to be fixed.  Last night there was some major cat fights.  I looked this morning, just in case there were wounded kitty bodies.  No blood, no bodies, so I hope the cats are okay.

#63 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:18 PM

I'm still around sometimes! Lots of working and having a broken car x___x

#64 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,886 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:35 PM

Oh no... what happened to your car?  What broke on it?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users