• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 Topazia

Topazia

^Don't Touch! I may shock you.^

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

Sean proposed to me Thursday night and obviously I said yes. It'll be March 23. I'm really looking forward to planning and getting married. Let me know if you have any ideas of like what flowers or any kind of ideas. The color theme is purple. I'm so happy!

#2 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts
  • Interests:Math, French, music, wolves, and charging aardvarks

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:43 PM

Yay congratulations! :D

#3 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

Thank you! It won't actually be Mar 23 tho... :( That's in Lent and my priest doesn't marry in Lent.

#4 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:31 AM

AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could I be late on such an important topic!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you! Out of curiosity, why is Lent off limits to marriages? The 23rd of March seems Iike such a great day! Of course we would be honored to help you with ideas. Purple... What a spectacular color! You already know a great graphic artist, *cough, cough*, so I am sure that - Kat - can come up with some spectacular ideas. :). I already have some flower ideas, please let me know what shade or shades of purple you are thinking of. PLEASE!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh, I am so excited!!!

#5 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:16 AM

hehe I love you horatio.

I don't remember, I think it's a rule. I know right? It worked out great that it was a saturday...
Either light like lavendar or dark and rich. I've got some ideas, like tea-stain or ivory tablecloths over dark purple tablecloths that hang lower. Lilacs as centerpieces with babybreath or jasmine spilling out of the clear vases with purple and clear pebbles at the bottom with tea candles and purple stones around the base. Circle or square plates, white, with purple lines around the edges.

My ring got back from sizing yesterday. it's so gorgeous! :D

#6 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? NO PICTURES??????

You are in such big trouble!!!!! Keeping me in suspense like this.

PICTURES, PLEASE, NOW!!!!!!! I want to see your ring!!!!!

*is jumping for joy*

I like the dark and rich color, with lavendar or lilac accents. Just my two cents worth.

*is always giving my opinion*
*blush, blush*

Of course, you have impeccable timing, I am in the lounge in Seoul, Korea and I just let out a squeak of joy!!!!!

#7 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

Attached File  IMG_0551.JPG   96.93KB   10 downloads

haha did you get funny looks? alright I'm working on the picture as I type since the ring got back on tuesday from sizing.

There. isn't it gorgeous!! :D I'm so happy!

#8 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

sorry for the huge size. I just took it with a 16 mpx camea and up'd it... lol

#9 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

The huge size was absolutely perfect for me to see just how magnificent your ring is!!! What a gorgeous ring!!! CONGRATULATIONS again! I can see why you are so excited!!!

#10 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • 12,310 posts
  • Location:Here, where else? I've been here for quite some time, after all.
  • Interests:MICICLES!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

aslkdfjsal;fks HOW DID I MANAGE TO BE SO LATE TO THIS AS WELL
congratulations! Love your ring!
Exciting!

#11 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

:D Thank you MW! :D:D:D

*so excited*
it's ok that you're late, it's still fun to share :D

#12 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,067 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:21 AM

asldfdgvdfg CONGRATS! 8D How exciting! I really like your table setting idea with the purple and tea-stain tablecloth over the longer dark purple. It sounds very elegant~

#13 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:16 AM

^^ Thank you! I'm really looking forward to how pretty it's going to be

#14 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

Pretty? Nooooooo.... absolutely beautiful!!!!!! And we do expect to see some pictures! :)

#15 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

Oh trust me there will be tons of pictures :D

#16 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:11 AM

Outstanding!!!!!

Have you registered anywhere? Or should I send you your cyber-toaster through the website?

#17 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

haha aww no we haven't done anything yet, still working on the basics right now.

#18 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

Oh good... please let me know.

*cyber-hamsters are standing by*

#19 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

lol Will do :)

#20 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

Wonderful!!! Thank you! With the 3-D printers that now exist, I can send your cyber-toaster over a fax. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users