• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 Mastermind

Mastermind

Pop Princess

• HampsterFan
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Location:the land where GEORGE DUBYA BUSH IS NUMBA 1 AGAIN!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Interests:cats, books, animals in general, Elvis, and sports, and, of course, reading, and knitting.

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:49 AM

srry i havent been on in awhile, everybody. id just like to say that i might not be coming as often as before. my parents are getting more paranoid about the internet, so dont freak out if im not coming 24/7. thanks!

#2 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:24 PM

srry i havent been on in awhile, everybody. id just like to say that i might not be coming as often as before. my parents are getting more paranoid about the internet, so dont freak out if im not coming 24/7. thanks!

Please have your parents contact me through a post or use my email and I will explain the safety of this website. Please ask your parents to take a look at this website and if they want to make a post through you and give me their contact email address, I will answer any questions they might have. I try very hard to make sure you all have a very safe, secure place to post and I appreciate the opportunity to communicate with anyone's parents.

Hopefully you will return and see this post.
Horatio

#3 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,067 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:39 AM

Please have your parents contact me through a post or use my email and I will explain the safety of this website. Please ask your parents to take a look at this website and if they want to make a post through you and give me their contact email address, I will answer any questions they might have. I try very hard to make sure you all have a very safe, secure place to post and I appreciate the opportunity to communicate with anyone's parents.

Horatio

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You do it well.

#4 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 09:58 PM

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.
:blush: :blush: :blush:

#5 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 06 November 2005 - 12:03 PM

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She is right, you are a wonderful mod. This place wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. It probably wouldn't be near as fun.

#6 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:12 PM

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

She is right, you are a wonderful mod. This place wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. It probably wouldn't be near as fun.

You are so nice to say those kind words. You all must realize that I am only a mirror of the people who write the posts. It is my pleasure to be here for everyone I have become friends with. Thank you.

#7 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:15 PM

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

You are so nice to say those kind words. You all must realize that I am only a mirror of the people who write the posts. It is my pleasure to be here for everyone I have become friends with. Thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, you are your own, wonderful person. :D You are different then all of us; we are all individuals. True, all the people here contribute, but you make it happen. :D

#8 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:30 PM

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

No, you are your own, wonderful person. :D You are different then all of us; we are all individuals. True, all the people here contribute, but you make it happen. :D

You sure know how to make me feel fantastic! Thank you.

#9 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:33 PM

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

You sure know how to make me feel fantastic! Thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're welcome. I spoke the truth, no exxageration. We are like a family here. :D We lift each other up, and are there for each other. This really is a wonderful place. ^.^

#10 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,067 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:55 PM

I like the parts were you give me catnip. :D

#11 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:55 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I suppose you would!

#12 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:50 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You made the :D not a smiley!

#13 lexxscrapham

lexxscrapham

psychopath.. or psychopomp?

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,354 posts
  • Interests:british reality tv, science fiction

Posted 09 November 2005 - 07:18 PM

yep yep yep, some of us might be a little odd, but on the whole we are good people?

without Horatio, the forums would be a lot different, or possibly wouldn't exist at all.

#14 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 09:03 PM

yep yep yep, some of us might be a little odd, but on the whole we are good people?

without Horatio, the forums would be a lot different, or possibly wouldn't exist at all.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh the boards would exist... and probably be a lot wilder! :o

#15 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,067 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:21 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Arkcher told me how to do it a while ago.

#16 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 08:53 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

by clicking off "enable emoticons." Nobody told me that.

#17 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,067 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 10:45 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

XD Sorry. I thought you either knew or didn't care 'cause you never asked.

#18 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 07:23 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wasn't accusing you, I was just showing how I could figure it out myself unlike a certain person. We aren't naming names, are we Kat?

#19 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,067 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 10:15 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wasn't accusing you, I was just showing how I could figure it out myself unlike a certain person. We aren't naming names, are we Kat?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Silence.

#20 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

I'll See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts
  • Interests:Music, Vihjoe James, Internets, reading/writing, steampunk, anime, science, and general geekdom

Posted 07 January 2006 - 01:46 PM

Horatio

You do it well.

Thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's Right! I wouldn't have someone to torture! But Then again, there is Hoops.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users