Photo

Best friend of horatio club!

• Please log in to reply
8146 replies to this topic

Poll: PARIS !!!!! (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I move to Paris?

1. Yes (9 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. I don't know. (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#8141 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,971 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:27 AM

Figured it out :D Here are some of the ones I like most from both my lessons and random shooting I've done on my own!

WOW!!!

You have some phenomenally fantastic images!  I really love them.  I think one of my favourites is the dog tags.  You are really taking some terrific photographs.  Thank you so very much for posting these images.

#8142 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,971 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 09:25 AM

Thank goodness Thanksgiving is over.  I have eaten far too much!  Now to get into my wheel and work off some of this Thanksgiving dinner.

#8143 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,971 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:53 PM

Christmas shopping... how crazy the mall is!!!  It seems that everyone in the country is at the mall in Orlando.  And Christmas is over three weeks away.  

#8144 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,068 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:50 AM

I really need to get started on my shopping...I don't even really have any ideas yet. :wacko: I'll figure it out, though!

#8145 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,971 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:27 PM

WHOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!  

- KAT - 

I know exactly what you should give people for Christmas, one of your photographs!!!  They would love them!

Yes, I was at the mall, but not to go Chrismas shopping.  It was to stop in at the Apple Store.  There are two Apple Stores in the Orlando area.  One is beyond bizarrely insane, the other is just a little bit less than that.  The Millenia Mall has so many people in the Apple Store that a can of sardines had more room between each fish, then people had in the store.  When I escaped and wandered upstairs in the mall, I walked past the Microsoft Store, there were only two customers in the store.  The Microsoft employees were just standing around talking to each other or playing with their mobile phones.  That was quite a statement.  

Also... would you please go up to the upper right side of this topic and click on the "Follow this topic" button?  

Your photographs were absolutely phenomenal and now that you finally return, it seems like ages since you posted them.

#8146 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,971 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 04:09 PM

Where is - Kat - and Topazia???

I have been entertaining myself by watching the brown pelicans feasting on fish.

#8147 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,971 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:58 PM

Today it was so very cold in Florida.  When I woke up, it was six degrees Centigrade which is about the same as forty-three degrees Fahrenheit.  For someone who is accustomed to warm temperatures, this is really, really cold.  Of course, if you are in Fairbanks, Alaska, this would be a heat wave.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users