349 replies to this topic

#1 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:25 PM

I'm going to try and put some pictures here. For some reason each time I click "add attachment" it comes up with some "this page can not be displayed message. <_<

#2 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,945 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:45 PM

I'm going to try and put some pictures here. For some reason each time I click "add attachment" it comes up with some "this page can not be displayed message. <_<

Make the pictures much smaller and try and use jpg first or gif second. They attach really well and make sure you click on Add Into Post after you click on Add Attachment.

#3 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:30 PM

Make the pictures much smaller and try and use jpg first or gif second. They attach really well and make sure you click on Add Into Post after you click on Add Attachment.

They're all jpg. Do you mean click "add to attachment " after you click "browse" or am I missing something?

#4 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

Trying again...This time it worked. Must have been the size. This is a picture of mist and dusty. :)

Attached Files

#5 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:35 PM

This is Ivy the kitten. Don't let the cute face fool you. I have several scratches on my arm.

Attached Files

#6 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,945 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:42 PM

They're all jpg. Do you mean click "add to attachment " after you click "browse" or am I missing something?

You got it! The size was the problem! :P

#7 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:43 PM

Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_2893.jpg   42.78KB   74 downloadsAttached File  Copy_of_IMG_4317.jpg   41.39KB   41 downloadsAttached File  Copy_of_IMG_3877.jpg   61.09KB   42 downloadsent]Oh, I just saw the "add to post button." Okay. Let's try that again... Okay, so there should be a picture of Ivy, and a picture of misty and dusty.Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_3390.jpg   46.9KB   67 downloads That's a picture of me. And there's also picture of me from Halloween. Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_3517.jpg   117.03KB   56 downloads And that's a picture of a tree outside my house in a snowstorm. That's all I have for now. I'll add more later. B) (you can delete all my stupid posts before this if you want. :blush: )

#8 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:45 PM

You got it! The size was the problem! :P

Oh, so you don't have to click the add to post button unless you want to organize them inside your post. i get it now. :rolleyes:

#9 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,945 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:50 PM

This is Ivy the kitten. Don't let the cute face fool you. I have several scratches on my arm.

What a cute little innocent face. How could such an innocent little kitty use his claws?!?!? :lol:

#10 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:53 PM

:blink: Wow, those pictures are a lot bigger than I thought. I reduced the height and width both by 50% on all of them except the kitten picture, which I simply cropped.

#11 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,945 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:56 PM

Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_2893.jpg   42.78KB   74 downloadsAttached File  Copy_of_IMG_4317.jpg   41.39KB   41 downloadsAttached File  Copy_of_IMG_3877.jpg   61.09KB   42 downloadsOh, I just saw the "add to post button." Okay. Let's try that again... Okay, so there should be a picture of Ivy, and a picture of misty and dusty.Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_3390.jpg   46.9KB   67 downloads That's a picture of me. And there's also picture of me from Halloween. Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_3517.jpg   117.03KB   56 downloads And that's a picture of a tree outside my house in a snowstorm. That's all I have for now. I'll add more later. B) (you can delete all my stupid posts before this if you want. :blush: )

You did great! I love all the pics! You are so pretty! I really love the tree in the snowstorm. I would love to have that one on the front of note-cards!

And NO... no deleting the others. This just makes it even better! :lol:

#12 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:02 PM

Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_2893.jpg   42.78KB   74 downloadsAttached File  Copy_of_IMG_4317.jpg   41.39KB   41 downloadsAttached File  Copy_of_IMG_3877.jpg   61.09KB   42 downloadsOh, I just saw the "add to post button." Okay. Let's try that again... Okay, so there should be a picture of Ivy, and a picture of misty and dusty.Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_3390.jpg   46.9KB   67 downloads That's a picture of me. And there's also picture of me from Halloween. Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_3517.jpg   117.03KB   56 downloads And that's a picture of a tree outside my house in a snowstorm. That's all I have for now. I'll add more later. B) (you can delete all my stupid posts before this if you want. :blush: )

You did great! I love all the pics! You are so pretty! I really love the tree in the snowstorm. I would love to have that one on the front of note-cards!

Aw, thanks! :blush: lol, and now that I think of it, leving the others is probably a good idea in case anyone else has the same problem.

#13 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,945 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:02 PM

:blink: Wow, those pictures are a lot bigger than I thought. I reduced the height and width both by 50% on all of them except the kitten picture, which I simply cropped.

Until you try it a couple of times, you have no idea just how they will turn out. Yours were fantastic! I am glad you understood about the Add Into Post feature. You do much better at writing your thoughts. Sometimes I leave out important information. Glad you figured it out. :lol:

#14 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,945 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 04:54 AM

Aw, thanks! :blush: lol, and now that I think of it, leving the others is probably a good idea in case anyone else has the same problem.

Great idea! I won't have to worry when I get my new computer! Hopefully by the end of the week.
*makes room in my cage*

#15 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:02 PM

Great idea! I won't have to worry when I get my new computer! Hopefully by the end of the week.
*makes room in my cage*

Ooh nice! ^_^ So yeah, out of all this I've determined that if you get a page can't be displayed message while trying to upload pictures, then your pictures are too big. You need to click the add attachment button (I knew that one). And add to post lets you position the picture anywhere in your post, just like clicking a smiley. Maybe I'll add my photo taking tips that I posted on a different website. or maybe I'll just post a how to add photos/photo taking tips topic. *goes to do that*

#16 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,945 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:32 PM

*makes room in my cage*

Ooh nice! ^_^ So yeah, out of all this I've determined that if you get a page can't be displayed message while trying to upload pictures, then your pictures are too big. You need to click the add attachment button (I knew that one). And add to post lets you position the picture anywhere in your post, just like clicking a smiley. Maybe I'll add my photo taking tips that I posted on a different website. or maybe I'll just post a how to add photos/photo taking tips topic. *goes to do that*

I just read that new topic! I am impressed! Thanks. :D

#17 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:39 PM

*makes room in my cage*

I just read that new topic! I am impressed! Thanks. :D

No problem. It's all the stuff I wish people had told me when I first started out taking pictures. :rolleyes:

#18 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:03 PM

Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_2412.jpg   35.48KB   51 downloadsThis is a picture of my dad, and yes, I took it myself.

#19 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,945 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:18 PM

Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_2412.jpg   35.48KB   51 downloadsThis is a picture of my dad, and yes, I took it myself.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY!!!!
How did you take that picture?????? Your father is soooooooo cool! And gutsy!

#20 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 05:46 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY!!!!
How did you take that picture?????? Your father is soooooooo cool! And gutsy!

One of the other guys had a powered parachute (ppc) that had two seats, and took me for a flight. it was really neat! ^_^ I should have a whole bunch of new (ground based) pictures up here in a little bit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users