#41 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:44 PM

Well, my brother describes it as the "we-don't-know-what-is-wrong-with-your-kidneys disease." Basically, his immune system attacks his kidneys, so they don't work and allow stuff that should be filterd out to not be filtered out. 1 in 7-10 million have it.

:blink: :blink: :blink:
Oh. I hope it fixes itself.

Nah, it won't, probably. Nobody really knows. xD . He is 19, born with it.

*is speechless*
*feels really, really lucky to be healthy*

It isn't that much of a pain, really. He just has to make sure he doens't go into relapse, cause he has to take more meds then. He gets really swollen and all.

But this is on top of ODD and ADHD.

Oh my.

Yeah, my brother takes a lot of meds. xD he is finally off of prednizone, I think. I also think I spelled prednizone wrong. He used to have to take liquid prednizone, which was one of the worst-tasting things ever. You think pepto-dismal is bad? It is like ice cream compared to this stuff.

#42 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:50 PM

Well, my brother describes it as the "we-don't-know-what-is-wrong-with-your-kidneys disease." Basically, his immune system attacks his kidneys, so they don't work and allow stuff that should be filterd out to not be filtered out. 1 in 7-10 million have it.

*is speechless*

It isn't that much of a pain, really. He just has to make sure he doens't go into relapse, cause he has to take more meds then. He gets really swollen and all.

Oh my.

Yeah, my brother takes a lot of meds. xD he is finally off of prednizone, I think. I also think I spelled prednizone wrong. He used to have to take liquid prednizone, which was one of the worst-tasting things ever. You think pepto-dismal is bad? It is like ice cream compared to this stuff.

Pepto Pink Ice Cream! :lol:

#43 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:50 PM

*is speechless*

Oh my.

purdy much. xD I don't think that would sell well...

#44 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

*is speechless*

Oh my.

:lol: Probably not. But, if you had to take Pepto... what better way to make the medicine go down. :lol:

#45 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:55 PM

*is speechless*

Oh my.

:lol: Probably not. But, if you had to take Pepto... what better way to make the medicine go down. :lol:

nah, cause you can't quickly eat ice cream.

#46 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,120 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:24 PM

Well, more tests to come. Oh boy. Fourth period today, my back just started to hurt a little, then I tried to get up and extreme pain shot up my back. I couldn't get up, but I didn't want to look stupid, so I just shut up. It still hurt really bad. Then the bell rang and I tried to get up again, and it hurt, but not as much. Then I tried to pick up my back pack and it worsened, so I had to have a friend carry it for me. I got to my locker and it was still hurting really bad. So I asked if my friend would carry my back pack down to the nurse before he went to lunch. I told her I was in extreme discomfort, that it was killing me, and other stuff. She let me lay down for a while, then she kicked me out. I called my mom at lunch and told her, and called my doctor, and she said a kidney infection should not give me that much pain. Since 4th period today my back is killing me, I'm drugged up now, and I haven't moved since I got home. So tomorrow I'm going back to doc and we're going to see what to do.

<_<

#47 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:30 PM

Well, more tests to come. Oh boy. Fourth period today, my back just started to hurt a little, then I tried to get up and extreme pain shot up my back. I couldn't get up, but I didn't want to look stupid, so I just shut up. It still hurt really bad. Then the bell rang and I tried to get up again, and it hurt, but not as much. Then I tried to pick up my back pack and it worsened, so I had to have a friend carry it for me. I got to my locker and it was still hurting really bad. So I asked if my friend would carry my back pack down to the nurse before he went to lunch. I told her I was in extreme discomfort, that it was killing me, and other stuff. She let me lay down for a while, then she kicked me out. I called my mom at lunch and told her, and called my doctor, and she said a kidney infection should not give me that much pain. Since 4th period today my back is killing me, I'm drugged up now, and I haven't moved since I got home. So tomorrow I'm going back to doc and we're going to see what to do.

<_<

Oh TBFOF, I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help. One question, did you twist or move is an unusual way to pull a muscle in your lower back?

#48 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,120 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:10 AM

<_<

Oh TBFOF, I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help. One question, did you twist or move is an unusual way to pull a muscle in your lower back?

Not that I recall. I haven't been exercising lately, so basically all I have been doing is sitting down.

#49 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 10:55 AM

<_<

Not that I recall. I haven't been exercising lately, so basically all I have been doing is sitting down.

It has nothing to do with exercising, just maybe somehow where you twisted or turned or bent down in a different fashion where you might have pulled a muscle. These sometimes are so painful and you cannot move. Just a thought. What works really good on those types of back problems are Icy-Hot Back Patches. They work wonders.

#50 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts
  • Interests:Math, French, music, wolves, and charging aardvarks

Posted 05 May 2007 - 01:11 PM

Ouch, I can only imagine what that's like. I hope your back will recover soon. I pulled a muscle in my neck and I thought that hurt badly enough, but a strained back must be so much worse.

#51 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,120 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:32 PM

I signed up for XC today. =D

#52 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:35 PM

All right TBFOF!!!!!!!!
I signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon yesterday. It is the 28th of October.

#53 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:14 PM

All right TBFOF!!!!!!!!

Don't hurt yourself like you did last time!

And somehow I managed to crack my tailbone the other day.
Not as in break it or anything, but as in the way one would crack there knuckles.

#54 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:18 PM

All right TBFOF!!!!!!!!

Don't hurt yourself like you did last time!

And somehow I managed to crack my tailbone the other day.
Not as in break it or anything, but as in the way one would crack there knuckles.

Ouch! That hurts!
If a hamster hurts his tailbone, that really hurts.

#55 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,120 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:38 PM

I have a stalker. He's really bothering me and I don't know what to do.

#56 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:33 AM

It is really important to let your parents know. If it is on the internet, then keep as much data as you can to help the authorities catch this person.
If you have given out any personal information, please remove it immediately. Your personal information should be given to only those people
who you want to give it to.

Please do let your parents know about this, and if you feel uncomfortable talking with them, let me know more and I will see how I can help you
address this situation with them or with the appropriate authorities.

#57 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,120 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:33 AM

It is really important to let your parents know. If it is on the internet, then keep as much data as you can to help the authorities catch this person.
If you have given out any personal information, please remove it immediately. Your personal information should be given to only those people

Please do let your parents know about this, and if you feel uncomfortable talking with them, let me know more and I will see how I can help you

I actually think he is from my school. He knows the shoes and shirt I wore Friday, what water bottle I had and what I have 3 period. I thought about it last night, and he types just like this kid Nick, who hates me. He's a big &*#&*#^#&^* anyway. The things that the person said online are things he would say to me in school. I don't think I would call him a stalker, so much, just an annoying *** ****** ******. But I don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence that it seems like it's him. I want to wait and see a few more days, if he goes away or not, but if he persists, I'll be sure to tell my mom.

Thanks Horatio. :D

#58 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:03 AM

I actually think he is from my school. He knows the shoes and shirt I wore Friday, what water bottle I had and what I have 3 period. I thought about it last night, and he types just like this kid Nick, who hates me. He's a big &*#&*#^#&^* anyway. The things that the person said online are things he would say to me in school. I don't think I would call him a stalker, so much, just an annoying *** ****** ******. But I don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence that it seems like it's him. I want to wait and see a few more days, if he goes away or not, but if he persists, I'll be sure to tell my mom.

Whatever he has written on-line be sure and save for your mother. I am not someone who knows the rules, but to know what clothing you were wearing and what kind of water bottle seems a bit over the top. I think in this situation I would definitely let your mother know and not wait. If you are bothered by it, then it is important enough to let your mother know. You can tell her that you want to wait to see if this stops, and you do not want her to take any action immediately, but you wanted to let her know you feel uncomfortable with the situation. When is school out for summer? Will you see this guy at all during the summer?

#59 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,120 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:17 AM

Whatever he has written on-line be sure and save for your mother. I am not someone who knows the rules, but to know what clothing you were wearing and what kind of water bottle seems a bit over the top. I think in this situation I would definitely let your mother know and not wait. If you are bothered by it, then it is important enough to let your mother know. You can tell her that you want to wait to see if this stops, and you do not want her to take any action immediately, but you wanted to let her know you feel uncomfortable with the situation. When is school out for summer? Will you see this guy at all during the summer?

I told her, but I said I thought it was just someone being a jerk. I told her if it gets worse I'll let her know.
As for Nick, school is out June 8th, I won't see him over the summer, and then he's going to prep school next year. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#60 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:34 PM

I told her, but I said I thought it was just someone being a jerk. I told her if it gets worse I'll let her know.
As for Nick, school is out June 8th, I won't see him over the summer, and then he's going to prep school next year. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks for telling her. I really appreciate you doing that.

As for him... he needs a military school, not a prep school. If he keeps up that type behaviour in prep school, he will find himself kicked out.
Most prep schools do not tolerate actions such as that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users