Photo

What song are you listening to right now?

• Please log in to reply
3036 replies to this topic

#3021 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,063 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:46 AM

Currently listening to the Final Fantasy VII theme as played in the Distant Worlds tour. If we could link things, I'd definitely show you all. Such a beautiful and emotional piece.

#3022 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:33 PM

Ohhhhh, I believe I could make an exception.  Go for it.  See if it works, please.

#3023 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:10 AM

8D Awesome! It doesn't even have any lyrics so there's nothing inappropriate about it. Also, the link is to YouTube, and if someone was determined to find something that wasn't child friendly on there, I'm sure they don't need me supplying a link to the site to do it. Let's see if this works!

#3024 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:37 PM

WOW!!!!  That is fantastic!  I could listen to that over and over again.  This is beautiful.  Thank you so very much.

#3025 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:26 AM

Nobuo Uematsu has created some of my favorite pieces of music ever. I got to see him preform with his current band, the Earthbound Papas, at our area anime/comic/nerd con this year, and it was great! He's really funny, and he and the rest of the band have an amazing amount of energy. It's so cool how his music translates so well in both orchestral arrangements and in frantic rock arrangements as well XD

Also, I was impressed that I just had to put in the video link and the forum made it into an embedded video on its own :D I wasn't sure if it would allow me to make it pretty like that, so I played it safe and just went with the basic link. Good job, forum.

Current music:

Passion Pit - Sleepy Head

#3026 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:44 AM

Kat, i just notice in your siggy, there is the following: *jiggs* you have an extra g. tongue.gif

Okay so instead of going to bed I went back to the start of this topic and read a bunch of posts and I never replied to this but I want to make it clear that the jigg is part of my brand and you will have to pry that extra g out of my cold, dead hands.

#3027 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:23 PM

LOL!!!  Jigg... you do not have hands... you have paws.  

I am sort-of listening to NPR.  It is playing on the radio, but I am only half-listening.

#3028 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:44 AM

Those, too.

Sia - Cheap Thrills

So one of the lyrics to this song is the line "Hit the dancefloor" repeated several times. And when my friend and I were listening to this in her car last week, all I could hear Sia singing was "Hit the dumpster". I knew it was wrong but it's all I could hear.

#3029 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:19 PM

LOL!!!  I totally understand!  There was one song, now I am happy that I can not remember the name, where I had the lyrics all wrong, and I could not get the song out of my head and I could not remember the correct lyrics.  It was sooooooo annoying.  Today the song is Frosty, The Snowman.  I am in deep, deep trouble.  I know that I will be stuck with this song locked in my brain, for at least a week.

#3030 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:59 AM

At least it isn't Christmas Shoes :mellow:

Hmm...let me know if this is pushing it, but since the last one was okay, I'm gonna share another song from the Distant Worlds tour. Also no lyrics so it should still be fine? I'll stop after this, promise >_>

This is Zanarkand, from Final Fantasy X. Another one of my favorite songs from this series.

#3031 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:36 PM

You are definitely not pushing it.  The music is beautiful.  Everything about the Final Fantasy is quite exceptional.  For example, the Final Fantasy artwork is exquisite.  

I am listening to Joe Satriani, Raspberry Jam Delta-V.

#3032 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 09:12 PM

Square Enix puts a lot of love into the FF series. Even if some games have some issues in the game-play department, I think the music and design are always beautiful.

No music right now, dad is watching the bonus features on his DVD of one of the old versions of A Christmas Carol.

#3033 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:45 AM

A medley of Christmas music.

#3034 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

Square Enix puts a lot of love into the FF series. Even if some games have some issues in the game-play department, I think the music and design are always beautiful.

No music right now, dad is watching the bonus features on his DVD of one of the old versions of A Christmas Carol.

I was speaking with a lady at Barnes and Noble, and she said that the Fantasy art takes seven years and is some of the most beautiful she has seen.

#3035 lexxscrapham

lexxscrapham

psychopath.. or psychopomp?

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts
  • Interests:british reality tv, science fiction

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:35 PM

Sabaton- Night witches

#3036 Topazia

Topazia

^Don't Touch! I may shock you.^

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:46 PM

MacKenzie singing to herself

#3037 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:36 PM

WHOA!!!!!  MacKenzie singing to herself, that is outstanding.  You need to attach a little audio file.  LOL!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users