1902 replies to this topic

#21 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 09:40 PM

Really, most of this topic is against Bush, lol.

Yeah, and so is most of my school. But really, Bush is the closest to our founding fathers, and the country was a lot better when they were around.

#22 The Grim Hamster lord

The Grim Hamster lord

Moab Is My Washpot

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 02:11 AM

Bush + campaign = lost election
lost election + Florida votes= life-changing results
Florida votes + Jeb Bush= CHEATING!!!

Idiotic President with a IQ of 70 + terrorism x fake intelligence = HUGE MISTAKE!
Fake Photos of British soilders + the fact that they had been done by the Conservatives x Election year = Another Maggie Thatcher!!!

#23 AnimalKidd

AnimalKidd

Senior Hampsterdancer

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:America is going down the drain.

Posted 07 July 2004 - 10:36 AM

If we didn't go to war then Iraq would just keep bombing us!!!
                                                                                :dixie

Iraq has never bombed us, though!  Not on the US soil, anyway.  THEY POSED NO THREAT.

#24 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,310 posts
  • Location:Here, where else? I've been here for quite some time, after all.
  • Interests:MICICLES!

Posted 13 July 2004 - 03:03 PM

Where is my post in here? WHERE!

Every post that was received has been posted.  I do not delete anything.  Please resend your post as if it is not here, then it was not received.

Hmmm... Is it cyberspace or is it a moderator....

Believe what you will TGHL.  But you might consider this... I would not be asking you to resend it if I had deleted it.  In fact the day you said that you sent it, Sheena was on, perhaps she deleted it.  But I do not delete posts.  I do not have that authority.

Sheena?  SHEENA?!  I know not of a Sheena around these parts...there was one before, but then she abandoned us... :P

mo, its just an extended holiday.

thats wut they WANT you to think. dont give in.

No, that is the truth. :sleepy:

yes, sheena will be back. she wouldn't lie to us.

#25 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 07:14 PM

After reading the posts on Iraq, I thought that I would give some factual information regarding countries with Troops in Iraq as of 14 November 2003.

1.  Albania
 2.  Australia
 3.  Azerbaijan
 4.  Bulgaria
 5.  Central America and the Caribbean:
           Dominican Republic
           El Salvador
           Honduras
           Nicaragua
 6.  Czech Republic
 7.  Denmark
 8.  Georgia
 9.  Estonia
10.  Hungary
11.  Italy
12.  Japan
13.  Kazakhstan
14.  Latvia
15.  Lithuania
16.  Macedonia
17.  Moldova
18.  Mongolia
19.  Netherlands
20.  New Zealand
21.  Norway
22.  Philippines
23.  Poland
24.  Portugal
25.  Romania
26.  Slovakia
27.  South Korea
28.  Spain
29.  Thailand
30.  Ukraine
31.  United Kingdom
32.  United States of America

#26 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 02:43 PM

I think you should be able to decide about abortion.  Abortion is a very emotional time for both the mother and the father.  There have been several cases where after the abortion, the father was felling so guilty, he shot himself in his car.  If you were raped and had the baby, yet gave it up for adoption, then there's more emotional damage. You decide to bring the baby into this world, which is a very hard decision.  Then you give it up for adoption, meaning you don't want it.  When the child grows up, he will want to know why his real mom didn't love him enough to keep him, which creates serious emotional damage.  So in a way, having the child only increases the emotional damage. :sleepy:
People should have the right to chose what is best for them and their children, meaning the unborn child.  Parents are supposed to do what is best for the child.  So bringing a baby into the world with, like Sheena said, no brain or something, that wouldn't be the best thing for the baby because it would go through immense pain.  My 20 minutes is up, so all I want to say is that I believe that abortion is terrible, but it can be used for good.

here is one place i don't agree with you at all.
this hits VERY close to home for me.
i admit, there are some cases when abortion is unaviodable, like in a tubliar pregnance(the baby stays in the fliopian tube and the mother and the baby will both die).
but my question for you is have you ever really been around an adoption?
not do you know someone who is adopted.
have you ever had someone close to you who has been adopted, put a baby up for adoption, or adopted a baby.
my sister had to put her baby up for adoption.(trust me, it is HARD for everyone involved, but we know it was best)
i know MANY people very close to me who have adopted.
i even know a person who was adopted who has changed peoples opinions of abortion, that it should be avioded at all costs.
if you call the unborn baby a child, does it not have rights just like you or me?
i am a democrat, but this is one place i can't agree with their standings.
i can't see how the murder(and thats what it is) or an innocent child can be justified unless there is outstanding reason.

Thank you. Few, if any, adoptions occur b/c the original parents didn't love them, it's almost always because the biological parents know they could never properly care and provide for their child and want what's best for it.

#27 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts
  • Interests:Math, French, music, wolves, and charging aardvarks

Posted 20 December 2003 - 10:35 AM

BTW I like eggs and ham.

???   Would that be green eggs and ham?  ???

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Eww! It has mold on it?  8)

#28 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 09:33 PM

Oh boy, the terror alert has been upgraded to ORANGE.  Oh my.  Everyone, stay inside!  Guard your children!  No one is safe now!  Run for the hills!  We'll never make it alive!  *sarcasm*

Yeah...right.  Okay, why the big fuss?  Christmas 2001-  "We need to watch out for terrorism."  Did anything MAJOR happen?  No, not to my knowledge.
Christmas 2002-  "We need to watch out for terrorists."  Did anything happen?  No, not really.
Christmas 2003-  "The US as a whole needs to be on the lookout for terrorism."  For some reason, everyone is terrified for their lives that there will be another terror attack.  They are behaving the same as they behaved last year and the year before.  Personally, everyone is overreacting.  If the government is saying we need to watch out for terrorism, um... shouldn't we be watching out for terrorism every single day of the year and not just around religious holidays?  This makes no sense.

???   So, what would you recommend that we do?   ???

AnimalKidd, have you thought over my question of what would you recommend we do???

I think I posted it?  WE as Americans aren't the ones posting the alerts, its the government.  So we can become the government.

Would you consider entering the political system...running for office?

If you did run for office and was elected, where would you start and how would you fix things?

Regarding the warnings...we the American public feel that we do not have to be held accountable for our own actions.  It is always someone else's fault.  So your statement that we over react is right on the mark for a good number of the public.  But if the government felt that it did not need to warn the public and something did happen, then the public would hold the government liable because they knew and did not warn the public.  So, they err on the side of caution.

#29 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 04:58 PM

Edited by Horatio on Feb. 06 2004, 5:35 am

I mustve spelt embarassed wrong  :P

Actually, if I remember correctly, your spelling was perfect, you had forgotten the colon at the end of the word.  Easy one to do.

Oh, I see.  :upside:

PTMYS!

:D

PTMYPTMMS!  :D

PTMYPTMMPTMYS!   :cool:

PTMYPTMMPTMYPTMMS! :)

PTMYPTMMPTMYPTMMPTMYS!!!!!!!

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

I love these things!!!!!

#30 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:31 PM

these boards are for the posters not the mods.

What? The boards are for the mods, too! They have every right to post with the members!  :(

You are absolutely correct!!!  And post I do.  

It is just that topics such as politics, religion, etc, I want to leave to you all.  You can have fun and learn new things if I give you the freedom to think and speak for yourself.  

I am only speaking for myself when I say that on this topic I am not going to participate, except to help in making sure that the facts are straight and clear.  It makes me really happy to hear other points of view and I really enjoy when you express your political thoughts.

Please let me know what you think of the Democratic candidates.  It would be great to also get a discussion going about the various parties in the American political system.  

I love reading what you all write!!!

Jesse, thank you for your understanding on this topic.

I think everyone knows what I think.  :D

Jesusfreak, I would like to hear your thoughts on the Democratic candidates, immigration policies and the various parties in the American political system.  I do not believe that you have voiced your opinion on these issues as of yet.

???  ???  ???

Who ARE the canidates? I've never been told.  :(

I would answer this, but I am going to let AnimalKidd have the first opportunity.  If she or someone else doesn't respond, then I will answer.  Is that okay with you?   ???

#31 AnimalKidd

AnimalKidd

Senior Hampsterdancer

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 09:36 PM

why those iraqi's did to(cant remember his first name) Berg was so wrong... *shakes head slowly*

Yes, it is.  But maybe they were doing that just so their voices would be heard.  I have no idea really where I stand on this issue...but since we're talking about this, then I guess I'll go right ahead...
Should Rumsfeld be fired?

#32 AnimalKidd

AnimalKidd

Senior Hampsterdancer

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 10:41 AM

Well the only reason we went to war is to defend our selves and help Iraq.And he has the power of God with him.If we did not go to war then the U.S. would be nothing but ruins!!!A pastor would be a great idea that the unreligous would be really fired up!!!
                  :dixie

If by defend you mean 'get cheaper oil' and by 'help' you mean 'annihlate'. If by 'God' you mean 'the biggest Nuclear Arsenal in History' and by saying unreligous you are actually referring to the larger portion of the USA's population then yes you are completely correct.

You mean, 'annihalate without any concern of the consequences'.

#33 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 03:16 PM

Where is my post in here? WHERE!

Every post that was received has been posted.  I do not delete anything.  Please resend your post as if it is not here, then it was not received.

Hmmm... Is it cyberspace or is it a moderator....

Believe what you will TGHL.  But you might consider this... I would not be asking you to resend it if I had deleted it.  In fact the day you said that you sent it, Sheena was on, perhaps she deleted it.  But I do not delete posts.  I do not have that authority.

Sheena?  SHEENA?!  I know not of a Sheena around these parts...there was one before, but then she abandoned us... :P

mo, its just an extended holiday.

thats wut they WANT you to think. dont give in.

No, that is the truth. :sleepy:

Yes, I was noticing the lack of British Penguin in my topics. :P  :upside:

#34 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 07:24 PM

Where's the US?

#35 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 04:59 PM

Oh boy, the terror alert has been upgraded to ORANGE.  Oh my.  Everyone, stay inside!  Guard your children!  No one is safe now!  Run for the hills!  We'll never make it alive!  *sarcasm*

Yeah...right.  Okay, why the big fuss?  Christmas 2001-  "We need to watch out for terrorism."  Did anything MAJOR happen?  No, not to my knowledge.
Christmas 2002-  "We need to watch out for terrorists."  Did anything happen?  No, not really.
Christmas 2003-  "The US as a whole needs to be on the lookout for terrorism."  For some reason, everyone is terrified for their lives that there will be another terror attack.  They are behaving the same as they behaved last year and the year before.  Personally, everyone is overreacting.  If the government is saying we need to watch out for terrorism, um... shouldn't we be watching out for terrorism every single day of the year and not just around religious holidays?  This makes no sense.

???   So, what would you recommend that we do?   ???

AnimalKidd, have you thought over my question of what would you recommend we do???

#36 AnimalKidd

AnimalKidd

Senior Hampsterdancer

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 10:17 PM

How does everyone feel about Bush saying he will make it easier for illegal immigrants to find jobs?  Shouldn't he focus first on making sure natural born citizens find jobs, considering the job market is awful?

#37 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 01:14 AM

Has anyone seen the photos from Mars??  They are really spectacular!!!  They have sent back color photographs which are so fantastic!!!!!!!  I am looking forward to when Opportunity lands and we have double the photos coing back!!!

:love:  :love:  :love:

Hampton and the Hampsters are on Mars as well (sort of).

See the URL below:

http://spacekids.hq....cfm?uid=2918456

Interesting! I should show that to my family sometime.

You mother will think it is great.  Your brothers may not be too interested, so don't worry if they laugh.  I think it is fantastic!

:love:  :love:  :love:

Only one of my brothers is living with me. The other is on his own  :upside:

Duh...  I remember.  You told me that.  After you said that, my brain starting working again!

Did you show your family?

#38 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:15 PM

these boards are for the posters not the mods.

What? The boards are for the mods, too! They have every right to post with the members!  :(

You are absolutely correct!!!  And post I do.  

It is just that topics such as politics, religion, etc, I want to leave to you all.  You can have fun and learn new things if I give you the freedom to think and speak for yourself.  

I am only speaking for myself when I say that on this topic I am not going to participate, except to help in making sure that the facts are straight and clear.  It makes me really happy to hear other points of view and I really enjoy when you express your political thoughts.

Please let me know what you think of the Democratic candidates.  It would be great to also get a discussion going about the various parties in the American political system.  

I love reading what you all write!!!

Jesse, thank you for your understanding on this topic.

I see. So you want us to talk, and not just have you talk all the time  :) It is interesting to hear what others have to say. Asking questions pushes our thinking more - nice job with that  :D

#39 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 09:09 PM

I think Bush should be re-elected, not because he's some "great leader" but because he's probably the best choice.

I think that Kerry wont get the votes that he thinks he's gonna get and his words are very vague about every standpoint thrown at him! His election campaign is gonna be so huge that he will get more votes than Bush expected but not enough.... That's if he dosent drop out.

Yeah I'm pretty much with you on that one.

#40 AnimalKidd

AnimalKidd

Senior Hampsterdancer

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:34 PM

Bush is really starting to annoy me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users