• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#1 LifesEagle

LifesEagle

I rule the Universe

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts
  • Interests:Hi! I like Hamsters, but I prefer cats. I found this site in a book, called "The Best 500 Sites on the Web". I love all the dances, It is so cool.

NB. This was written in around 2003

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:36 PM

LifesEagle's back.

On Horatio's request, I have made my own topic. Though I think it's hardly required.

As I've said in another topic, I'm back here for the emotional support and the fact that I miss all y'all. I've been through some pretty heavy-going and difficult times recently. Feel free to ask questions: I am aware that I'm being vague.

Fire away, my dearies.

#2 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:39 PM

LifesEagle's back.

On Horatio's request, I have made my own topic. Though I think it's hardly required.

As I've said in another topic, I'm back here for the emotional support and the fact that I miss all y'all. I've been through some pretty heavy-going and difficult times recently. Feel free to ask questions: I am aware that I'm being vague.

Fire away, my dearies.

Spill your guts... we are here!
Cheesemaster and Mega Wolf are the resident psychologists with the rest of us putting our two cents in.
We have a relationship topic.
*runs off to pin this topic*

#3 LifesEagle

LifesEagle

I rule the Universe

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts
  • Interests:Hi! I like Hamsters, but I prefer cats. I found this site in a book, called "The Best 500 Sites on the Web". I love all the dances, It is so cool.

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:45 PM

It's more... heavy going, non-relationship stuff that I don't think you'd aprove for posting. Never mind. Is Sheena still around? I can't remember who was still here when I left.

Help me. Argh.

#4 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:55 PM

Here are some of the people here, I will complete the list when my brain stops spinning...

Arkcher, Cheesemaster, Dog Lover,Im_soo_cool (FunkyMonkey2011), Hamster Luver, Jesse, Jesusfreak - Kat - (Katdacatis#1), Krisluvsdogs, Lexxscrapham, Mega Wolf, Moosey368, Mullaypop, Mushroom_king, Schimmislick, TBFOF (Moneylover), Taynio, TGHL , Topazia, Toto, Vixen (Lee), Wildcat, xMyOwnMindx (PuppyDog) to start the list (alphabetically), EmilyE and PoisonIvy have made guest appearance. New people are Glowurm (Australia) and CampSoup.

Board psychologists are Cheesemaster and Mega Wolf.

Board gurus are Arkcher, Campsoup, Cheesemaster, Glowurm, Lexxscrapham and TGHL.

It's more... heavy going, non-relationship stuff that I don't think you'd aprove for posting. Never mind. Is Sheena still around? I can't remember who was still here when I left.

Help me. Argh.

Not for a while. You can always start and I can edit. There have been lots of things here and you might be shocked at what. Check out Jesusfreak's pics topic in Original Art. HampsterKing even posted a pic of himself.

#5 Arkcher

Arkcher

LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMONS

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,541 posts
  • Interests:reviving 10-year old accounts on the internet.

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:56 PM

Spill your guts... we are here!

Spi... Whaaat? XD

#6 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:04 PM

So, do you still have your old email address?
I am making sure that I do not lose you!!!

#7 LifesEagle

LifesEagle

I rule the Universe

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:08 PM

Tell you what, I'll send you an e-mail so you can decide for yourself whether or not I should a) say something about it in detail and B) how much I SHOULD say, and in what way (so as not to offend or disturb). What I have to say may be fairly shocking.

Well. It has been earth-shattering for me.

#8 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:14 PM

Tell you what, I'll send you an e-mail so you can decide for yourself whether or not I should a) say something about it in detail and B) how much I SHOULD say, and in what way (so as not to offend or disturb). What I have to say may be fairly shocking.

Well. It has been earth-shattering for me.

Unfortunately, life is not always good to people. The good thing is if you can get through it and be better for it. If you can, then somehow something much better comes out of it.

#9 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts
  • Interests:Math, French, music, wolves, and charging aardvarks

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:26 PM

*peeks in and sees LE*

LIFESEAGLE!!!!! :D

*runs and tackles LE while giving a big toothy grin*

I come with gifts saved for this moment. *gets off and pulls out a bowl of wormcicles*

*Ahem*...the tone I interpret from your posts is not a very happy one. Whatever the cause, I'm sure Horatio and the other encouraging peoples can help lift some of that burden. I probably won't find much to say...either way, it is great to see you back here. *goes to look for LE's other posts*

#10 LifesEagle

LifesEagle

I rule the Universe

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:35 PM

Jesse! *shreaks with enjoyment*

I'm so happy to talk to you after all this time! How have you been?

I've sent an e-mail to Horatio to determine whether or not I can tell you lot about what has been going on for me. I think we can bet it'll be a pretty solid "no", but it's worth a try, eh?

For those who have never met me: Hi, I'm LifesEagle, a.k.a. Kat/Katta (I prefer the latter). I'm 16, live in England, and I eat worms.

And small rodents.

#11 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:38 PM

For those who have never met me: Hi, I'm LifesEagle, a.k.a. Kat/Katta (I prefer the latter). I'm 16, live in England, and I eat worms.

And small rodents.

E X C U U U U U S S S S S E E E E E M E E E E E??????????????
:o :o :o

#12 LifesEagle

LifesEagle

I rule the Universe

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:40 PM

And small rodents.

Just keeping you on your toes. ;)

I've got to go to bed soon. It's late. Oh, and I'm waiting for your feedback on whether I should say what has happened to me (or what I MADE happen to me). I'd like to share it with you but I need to be... careful.

#13 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:46 PM

And small rodents.

Just keeping you on your toes. ;)

I've got to go to bed soon. It's late. Oh, and I'm waiting for your feedback on whether I should say what has happened to me (or what I MADE happen to me). I'd like to share it with you but I need to be... careful.

Absolutely. Go for it.
Just always remember, you have friends here who love you unconditionally and will never judge you...

except if you eat small rodents of the hamster variety! :o
*thinks*
Wait... if I am in your stomach, I might not have too much to say.

#14 LifesEagle

LifesEagle

I rule the Universe

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:52 PM

Okay, guys. Now that I know that I'm not the only person on this board suseptible to the power of addiction, I must admit that over the past year or so I have been self-harming. Not that badly, but I still did it. It has been 25 weeks since I last "did anything" to the day: that's over six months for those of you who are mathematically impaired, comme moi. I WAS suicidal, I WAS in a dark spot... especially when I influenced my best friend to self-harm, too, to a much worse degree. Also, a friend of mine who used to be my best friend (in the past) phoned my up yesterday to tell me that she hates me and that she wishes that she'd never met me.

That's the abridged version. If you want to know more, let me know. It has been hard for me, but I believe that I'm pretty much over it.

Life has been hard, but it's getting better. Much better. :)

#15 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:00 PM

LIFESEAGLE!!!!!!! *supertackleglomphugs* I missed you so much! ^_^ Ironic you should talk about depression today of all days, because today has been my worst day in a loooonng time. Anyways, welcome back! :D

#16 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:06 PM

The part of your life you are now experiencing is probably the hardest you will ever go through. I am glad that you are over those actions and don't feel the urges to repeat those actions. If you ever feel really down, please come here, talk to us. At least one person might have gone through or is going through whatever it is that you are experiencing.

As for the friend telling you she hates you, there is something much more to that statement. Believe me I know your heart must hurt, but I know there is something more to her feelings than what she blurted out.

One thing that you must let go of is, that you did not influence your friend to do anything she did not want to do. You did not force her to hurt herself. And you did not have her hurt herself to a worse degree. She did that on her own. Please do not feel as though it was your fault she hurt herself.

#17 LifesEagle

LifesEagle

I rule the Universe

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:12 PM

Oh, it is so good to talk to you all. I know I keep on drifting back and forth from this board, but I do miss it. It's just not the same now that the people I used to know back when I first joined (all the way back in 2002!) have gone away... well, some of them, at least.

Oh, dear. So much to say. So little time.

Thank you all for your support.

#18 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:16 PM

So little time.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of time. Start talking. Or go to bed and start talking tomorrow. :D

#19 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 09:00 PM

Jesse! *shreaks with enjoyment*

I'm so happy to talk to you after all this time! How have you been?

I've sent an e-mail to Horatio to determine whether or not I can tell you lot about what has been going on for me. I think we can bet it'll be a pretty solid "no", but it's worth a try, eh?

And small rodents.

I've been doing rather well. I've been accepted to a college to go to next year, and my school courses are being challenging but fun. I have my own topic right under yours. :)

#20 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 09:20 PM

Okay, guys. Now that I know that I'm not the only person on this board suseptible to the power of addiction, I must admit that over the past year or so I have been self-harming. Not that badly, but I still did it. It has been 25 weeks since I last "did anything" to the day: that's over six months for those of you who are mathematically impaired, comme moi. I WAS suicidal, I WAS in a dark spot... especially when I influenced my best friend to self-harm, too, to a much worse degree. Also, a friend of mine who used to be my best friend (in the past) phoned my up yesterday to tell me that she hates me and that she wishes that she'd never met me.

That's the abridged version. If you want to know more, let me know. It has been hard for me, but I believe that I'm pretty much over it.

Life has been hard, but it's getting better. Much better. :)

*hugs* Sorry to hear about what you've gone through, but I'm glad to hear things are looking brighter. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users