66 replies to this topic

#61 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

You were reading my mind!!!  Congratulations, if all went well.

If not, we are here for you!!!

#62 Topazia

Topazia

^Don't Touch! I may shock you.^

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

The wedding went beautifully :D my brother was able to get leave to be there (haven't seen him since august) and everything was lovely and perfect.

Like the true dorks we are, we did the Time Warp for our first dance XD (we were in a production of RHPS, the show was this weekend. It was fabulous)

Married life is fun.

And also, life in general, while not perfect, is still a wonderful thing.

#63 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

What a wonderful post!!!!!  We were waiting for you to surface and let us know that all was perfect!  How about a picture?  I would love to see you in your dress!!! 

Glad to know that married life is fun.  If life was perfect, it would probably be boring.  A down day makes the up day so much nicer!

Please include some wedding pictures!!!

Pretty please!!!

#64 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

Attached File  cake.jpg   70.88KB   5 downloadsAttached File  ido.jpg   68.1KB   6 downloadsAttached File  loves.jpg   45.4KB   6 downloadsAttached File  mom.jpg   60.91KB   7 downloadsAttached File  ourcake.jpg   49.91KB   8 downloadsAttached File  rings.jpg   44.19KB   7 downloadsAttached File  stairs.jpg   84.83KB   5 downloads

a few pics from our wedding, as requested. :)

#65 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

Ohhhhhhhh, how beautiful you look!!!!  I love the purple!  The wedding cake is fantastic!!!  Did you create the design?  You and your mother have a wonderful picture.  The black and white is a very nice touch!   Your ring is simply gorgeous!  What a great couple you two make.  A handsome guy with a beautiful lady!  Oh my!!!  I am so excited for the two of you!  All the best for a wonderful marriage!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#66 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

the woman who did our cake met with us beforehand and yes, we had say over what it looked like. It was a lovely day. :)

#67 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,964 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

She did a spectacular job on decorating the cake!  I think it is incredibly beautiful!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users