HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:19 AM

[But.... But my sanity went missing a long time ago! D=

Whatev. Your story. Still cool. =D]

[...This is a long time ago :D After all, stewart is still around :o]

[People keep on giving me more, and more, and more ideas! Dangit >.< I dun think I'll be able to fit all my ideas in, and I'll be all sad-like afterwards. Yeah.]

Actually I found out where Stewart has disappeared to. He has an Ostrich farm and tourist trap along I.40 in Arizona.

#42 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:36 PM

[People keep on giving me more, and more, and more ideas! Dangit >.< I dun think I'll be able to fit all my ideas in, and I'll be all sad-like afterwards. Yeah.]

Actually I found out where Stewart has disappeared to. He has an Ostrich farm and tourist trap along I.40 in Arizona.

Are you serious? o_o

#43 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 04:27 PM

Are you serious? o_o

I don't know... am I? :P

#44 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:58 PM

Are you serious? o_o

If you are, it would be quite hillarious.

#45 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 01:05 AM

Are you serious? o_o

I most definitely am serious! I wanted to take a picture for you, but missed the exit and it was too far to the next exit to turn around just for a picture.

#46 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:19 AM

Are you serious? o_o

I most definitely am serious! I wanted to take a picture for you, but missed the exit and it was too far to the next exit to turn around just for a picture.

O_O

Go Stewart! *does the ostrich farm and tourist trap along I.40 in Arizona dance*

#47 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 04:26 PM

Are you serious? o_o

...I probably should have remembered that you said you were on I.40 in here. XD Luckily, when I Googled for maps, I guessed right. XD

#48 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:26 PM

Was I the only one to notice that lives can be anagrammed from elvis?

#49 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:07 PM

lives and what other words? :D
*runs off to see what other words I can come up with*

#50 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:38 AM

*runs off to see what other words I can come up with*

Elvis
Levis (Not a word, but I know someone whose last name is Lavis! Is close! I also know someone whose first name is Lewis... Odd, innit?)
Veils (Ooh. veils = cool)
Lives (Elvis lives under veils. His new name? Levis :ninja:)
Isle V (Elvis lives under veils on Isle V. His new name? Levis :ninja:)
Slive (Close to slave >.<)
Viles (Vile... Just with an s on the end)
Evils (Gasp!)

I'm going to stop with Evils. I canna be stuffed to think of more.

#51 Honey

Honey

the one and only me

• HampsterFan
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts
  • Interests:Let's see my interests is my interests...wow so descriptive!!!

Posted 01 September 2006 - 05:33 PM

eeeeepness I'm in the story!!!!! *dances* :D :D :D

plx continue....*tries to fit all ideas in Glowrum's head* :D hehehe

#52 Toto

Toto

oh yes, the infamous toto.

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:YOU....

Posted 01 September 2006 - 06:49 PM

¡Muy bueno!

#53 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 08:08 PM

¡Muy bueno!

[*bonks head*]

[I'll find a place to put you in, toto!]

[Oh, and thanks.]

#54 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 04:57 AM

[More story! I wanted to make this chapter since I started... The next 15 chapters will be what happens for each person. In other words, I'll be going in second-person for a while.]

...Since that didn't quite work, we all went in one at a time. Single file. This time, nobody got stuck.

On the outside it was a cottage. On the inside it was a mansion. Huge chandeliers hung from the celing, looking ready to crash down at any moment. The walls were very dark, and mostly reddish, and looked not unlike blood. It was wallpaper.
"Cheap," someone muttered.
We all split up to search this massive place. There were 17 doors leading out of the entrance room... Everyone took one. There was one left over, and everyone wished we had a seventeenth person. But whether we had 5 people, or 50 people, we'd find nameless no matter what.
"3, 2, 1, enter!"

Part One

Behind Door 1 - Arkcher's Abysmal Event

I stood behind the door, considering everything. Everyone but me looked scared as they turned around and opened their door. I guess they were right to be. Why wasn't I scared? Perhaps it was because I knew every sanity-stealing trap. Whatever the case, I didn't feel at all scared. I was, in fact, quite confident. I looked at my surroundings. I had entered a hall. The colour scheme was the same as the entry, but this was not wallpaper. It was proper. Half of the wall, the upper half, was a blood red colour, but had a slightly lumpy texture to it. I couldn't help thinking that it was blood. But, nobody had entered before us, and sanities had no blood, so I doubted this. The lower half was redwood, but again I thought it was a black wood with blood splashed against it. It would certainly explain the wall, and the carpet. TGHL must've liked red when he decorated his lair. The carpet was blood red too. I looked closer, and noticed that I had bent into the wall, to get a better look. Realising that something could sneak up on me, I leaped back and turned to the hall.

Nothing was there. Good. I walked down the hall, less confident, but still not afraid. My eyes were constantly drew to the walls. Mirrors almost everywhere gave me the impression that TGHL had either read too many Evil Encyclopedias, or was just very vain. I took a left turn. It was the only turn I could take, and I couldn't go straight, so it made sense to turn left. My eyes were now plastered on the wall, and I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. Everything was red, so I couldn't see the mechnical beam scanning me. I had no idea a machine was following me until it was far too late.
"Target: Arkcher. Sanity: Affirmitave. Location: Ear, Left," Said a mechanical voice behind me.
"Oh... No, no... This can't be so..."
"Activating SSP-207734"
"Sanity Stealing Program 207734? On little old me? TGHL must think of me as a serious threat," I said, mostly to myself, as the now-enlarged robot crashed down upon me. It hd pinned me down, and now the back opened up. A complex device I knew, but simple-looking, came out of it. The endings of the eight mechanical arms resembles sticks and nets. My sanity was in my ear. I was vulnerable to this Program. If it were somewhere else I could've avoidied this... I mentally shrugged, knowing I could do nothing, and let my sanity be taken. It wasn't like I could move to prevent it. Four of the ams grabbed me and threw me in the back of the robot clumsily. The back closed. I grinned as I heard an alarm set off, and I could only shake my head as I was transported to somewhere else. I knew where I was going. I got one of the arms, and broke it off. I started scratching diagrams in the back of the robot. I was working out a plan.

TGHL, You're in for a suprise...

#55 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:46 AM

*runs off to see what other words I can come up with*(

Elvis
Levis (Not a word, but I know someone whose last name is Lavis! Is close! I also know someone whose first name is Lewis... Odd, innit?)
Veils (Ooh. veils = cool)
Lives (Elvis lives under veils. His new name? Levis :ninja:)
Isle V (Elvis lives under veils on Isle V. His new name? Levis :ninja:)
Slive (Close to slave >.<)
Viles (Vile... Just with an s on the end)
Evils (Gasp!)

I'm going to stop with Evils. I canna be stuffed to think of more.

clean up in aisle V...

#56 Arkcher

Arkcher

LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMONS

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,541 posts
  • Interests:reviving 10-year old accounts on the internet.

Posted 03 September 2006 - 02:40 PM

[w00t for update.]

#57 Toto

Toto

oh yes, the infamous toto.

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:YOU....

Posted 03 September 2006 - 08:30 PM

¡Muy bueno!

[*bonks head*]

[I'll find a place to put you in, toto!]

[Oh, and thanks.]

Haha. Quite alright. I'm very easy to forget. (:

#58 - Kat -

- Kat -

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:28 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaay it's more. :D

#59 Glowurm

Glowurm

Welcome to the year '0∞!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 03:05 AM

[Some of this part inspired by my sister]

...TGHL, you're in for a suprise...

Part One

Behind Door 2: Kat's Katasrophy! (Bad pun, I know)

An alarm... For an old victorian house/evil lair, it sure was high-tech. But, I guess that's how TGHL was. Functionality combined with effect... It sure was the best lair I'd ever seen. As I ran away (from nothing really, but I still ran), my mind kept on drifting back to Nameless. What was going on with him? He was a sanity. Right. He was a horse/wolf/fox... Whatever. Pokemon. He was a pokemon. Right. But one thing I couldn't figure out... What was he? Deep down. what was he? Was he a hampsterdancer, like most of us, or perhaps a divine being, similar to the four hampsters? Or perhaps he had something else to do with TGHL... Perhaps he wasn't Glow's sanity.

My thoughts drifted to Glow. Poor boy. At first, he thought he had no sanity. He even said he was sanityless when he had to give us an introduction at a town meeting. He fit right in, blended with the rest of us... Until now. Now he's out on a pedestal again. Unique. He has a sanity... And only found out when it was taken away. Funny that. You never know what you have until it's gone... This was no exception. Now, we were following him... Forcing him to lead us to take back his sanity. I started doubting this whole expedition... And then mentally debating Glow's leadership... He shouldn't be forced to take all 15 of us to five different places... Just to get back a newly accquainted sanity of his. It was insane. But, then again... It would be better for the person who has the most reason to lead it to do so...

I continued thinking, and stopped paying attention to the world around me. The alarms faded in my mind, occasionally I found my thoughts halted abruptly by a wall, and I slowed to a walk. The only thing I was paying attention to was my train of thought. I didn't notice as Hoops randomly ran past me. I didn't notice as the sanity-stealing bot chasing her turned on me. I didn't notice as my sanity was taken. Only as I was thrown into the back of the robot and was taken away did I take the time to look where I was.

"Hmm. I appear to be in a box," I said, and went back to thinking about life, the universe, and everything.

I found out that the answer was not 42, and was instead 43. And I only did that in about five minutes, not however million yeears.

[Okay folks. I really need to know everybody whom I have/said I will include's sanity status.]

#60 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:01 AM

Just include everyone! :lol: Start writing Glowurm, I am enjoying this!!! :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users