• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 solrai117

solrai117

Newbie Hampsterdancer

• HampsterFan
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:um...<br>singing<br>volleyball<br>basketball<br>music in general<br>being crazy(really good at that)<br>being a misunderstood punk genius

Posted 02 December 2003 - 06:08 PM

Thank you for being a part of this creative forum.

Guidelines that will help the writers, artists and audience, will be if each person start their own topic.  For instance, Horatio is the author of a story called Life in the Air.  He would list his name and title of his story in the topic and description and then all the chapters of this particular story would be under this topic.  This way the readers could follow an entire story in one topic.  If Horatio wanted to start another story, then he could start another topic.

Hopefully this will help readers enjoy the writings of our friends.  Stories, poems, lyrics, plays and any other written works will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you and please begin your writing, I look forward to all the stories.

Horatio

<font color='#0000FF'>i hope not, i enjoy feedback</font>

#2 Topazia

Topazia

^Don't Touch! I may shock you.^

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 03 December 2003 - 01:23 PM

thank you, horatio!

#3 The Grim Hamster lord

The Grim Hamster lord

Moab Is My Washpot

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 09:20 AM

Thank you! at last now people want just drone on about other things between the chapters of my story.

You're welcome and I will try and keep the comments to a minimum. :D

You may comment on the story just not on anything else. :))

#4 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 08:09 PM

<font color='#000000'>

Good question.  Replies and comments will be appreciated, but I would ask that we do not stray to far from the story.  This way the author knows how much we appreciate their work and gives them incentive to continue, but we do not distract them from their work.

Thank you! at last now people want just drone on about other things between the chapters of my story.

Which is why you are no longer posting in your story here.  I see.
Payback!

My computer carshed ergo I was not able to post.</font>

<font color='#8D38C9'>I am so sorry to hear your computer crashed!  That must have been awful! We are glad to see you back!</font>

#5 Kato1

Kato1

Newbie Hampsterdancer

• HampsterFan
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 10:31 AM

Horatio and the other mods,ur the greatest!Horatio,Your the one one who inspired me to come to this particular forum.THX :D

#6 NoAnGel

NoAnGel

Newbie Hampsterdancer

• HampsterFan
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:20 PM

hiya :D ,
          wotz up i am so bord and i was wording if you cod send me load and loads of stories ans poems about this plz plz
luv
kaz
:angry:

:hado

#7 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 02:48 PM

Thank you for being a part of this creative forum.

Guidelines that will help the writers, artists and audience, will be if each person start their own topic.  For instance, Horatio is the author of a story called Life in the Air.  He would list his name and title of his story in the topic and description and then all the chapters of this particular story would be under this topic.  This way the readers could follow an entire story in one topic.  If Horatio wanted to start another story, then he could start another topic.

Hopefully this will help readers enjoy the writings of our friends.  Stories, poems, lyrics, plays and any other written works will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you and please begin your writing, I look forward to all the stories.

Horatio

#8 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 08:14 PM

Does that mean that if anyone wants to comment, they will not be able to post in that topic, ie only the author can contribute :penguin  ???  :penguin ?

Good question.  Replies and comments will be appreciated, but I would ask that we do not stray to far from the story.  This way the author knows how much we appreciate their work and gives them incentive to continue, but we do not distract them from their work.

#9 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 11:23 AM

I thank thee very much horatio. I am glad I voted for you on the oscar board. Again, thanks for the new forum.

:D  You are so very, very welcome!  Just reading your stories are thanks enough!   :D

#10 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 09:25 PM

thank you, horatio!

You're so welcome Topazia!   :D

#11 The Grim Hamster lord

The Grim Hamster lord

Moab Is My Washpot

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 12:49 PM

Does that mean that if anyone wants to comment, they will not be able to post in that topic, ie only the author can contribute :penguin  ???  :penguin ?

#12 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 11:24 PM

#13 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 12:52 AM

You may comment on the story just not on anything else. :))

O.K.  :D

#14 The Grim Hamster lord

The Grim Hamster lord

Moab Is My Washpot

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 02:47 PM

<font color='#348781'>

Which is why you are no longer posting in your story here.  I see.
Payback!

My computer carshed ergo I was not able to post.</font>

#15 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 08:40 PM

Question. Is there a limit as to whats IN the story or pictures, whatever? For example, One i was thinking of posting has a tendency to be rather violent. A few 'people' getting killed off, 'Cant go one chapter without using some kind of magic or spell, (it seems some people are against that) Censored profanity (Heh.) Aaannndd.... Um... o_o;; More violence. And a few things that tend to be rather gross. (as in, icky gooey gross stuff. o_o; ) Such as, A huge critter monstor thing that seems to be made of only, slimy wierd long tentacles, constricting and... Some other stuff.

There could be a rating next to the title of the topic or in the description? ( ex. PG, PG-13, Y, Y-7) And theres be the reasons WHY that rating is there...?

Just wondering. o_o

As you might've noticed, Im a rather violent person. n_n;

We want to keep things here "family friendly".  That does not mean that everything needs to be sugar-coated, but there should be reasonable care taken to make sure that if a child reads something on here that it will not upset them.  Discussing someone being killed may not be a problem as long as the description of it is not overly detailed or disgusting.  It is a judgement call and I guess the moderators will review what is submitted and determine if it is okay.

Yes, Alright. There never was much detail to it. Thanks for the info then.

'We got mods for a reason. -hugs Sheena and Hotario- :D And admins. Yay.

Thanks Arkcher!

*returns huggles*

:D  :D  :D

#16 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 05:14 PM

Horatio and the other mods,ur the greatest!Horatio,Your the one one who inspired me to come to this particular forum.THX :D

:D  :D  I am so glad to hear that!!!  You have just made my day! :D  :D
BTW, I love your Flying poem!!

#17 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,957 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 04:31 PM

hiya :D ,
          wotz up i am so bord and i was wording if you cod send me load and loads of stories ans poems about this plz plz
luv
kaz
:angry:

:hado

Hello NoAnGel, I am so sorry that I missed this.  Welcome to HampsterDance Boards.  We are happy to see you here and hope that you return.  Please take a look around the Stories forum and read as many stories as you can.  We have some phenomenal authors and the stories are excellent.

Here is a little tip:
If you would like an avatar, the image beneath your name, here are the directions...
    Go to the upper left hand corner, click on Your Control Panel,
    Click on Personal Info
    Click on Avatar Options
    Look at all the pictures in the Avatar Gallery, when you find one you
         like,
    Click on Add This Avatar To My Profile.

Voila, you now have a picture beneath you name.

You can change your avatar never or daily... there is no limit.

Hope to see you return.

Welcome and again, I apologize for missing your post.

:love:

:logo

#18 Arkcher

Arkcher

LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMONS

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,541 posts
  • Interests:reviving 10-year old accounts on the internet.

Posted 15 January 2004 - 12:05 PM

Question. Is there a limit as to whats IN the story or pictures, whatever? For example, One i was thinking of posting has a tendency to be rather violent. A few 'people' getting killed off, 'Cant go one chapter without using some kind of magic or spell, (it seems some people are against that) Censored profanity (Heh.) Aaannndd.... Um... o_o;; More violence. And a few things that tend to be rather gross. (as in, icky gooey gross stuff. o_o; ) Such as, A huge critter monstor thing that seems to be made of only, slimy wierd long tentacles, constricting and... Some other stuff.

There could be a rating next to the title of the topic or in the description? ( ex. PG, PG-13, Y, Y-7) And theres be the reasons WHY that rating is there...?

Just wondering. o_o

As you might've noticed, Im a rather violent person. n_n;

#19 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:08 PM

With that 'additional help' in the desctiption of this topic...

Who can help with thinking up the start of the story im writing now? x__x;

You could have the main person running away from a monster, or something. That's always fun to both write and read!

#20 2die4

2die4

Newbie Hampsterdancer

• HampsterFan
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 04:47 PM

you're  welcome!!
*mirella

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users