Photo

Best friend of horatio club!

• Please log in to reply
8043 replies to this topic

Poll: PARIS !!!!! (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I move to Paris?

1. Yes (9 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. I don't know. (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#8041 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,878 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:03 PM

Well, here comes Hurricane Marie.  The big question is... will the hurricane traverse Florida???

#8042 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,878 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:04 PM

Well, here comes Hurricane Marie.  The big question is... will the hurricane traverse Florida???

#8043 Topazia

Topazia

^Don't Touch! I may shock you.^

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,394 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:20 PM

She better bleeping not.

I don't think she will, though.

Thankfully Sean went back to work on Wednesday, so now it's just me and the banshee all day. Which is fine :D MacKenzie is whining in her crib because she needs to sleep and doesn't want to yet. But she's doing well. She can sort of say block. I'm still working on the colors, though. I'm so glad to hear you escaped largely unscathed! Yay for power and hot water!!

#8044 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,878 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:01 PM

It looks like Hurricane Marie has done enough damage in the islands, and now she will be out in the Atlantic where she can not do anymore damage.  

MacKenzie sounds just like her mother.  LOL!!!  She will write her first novel before she is three.  

Yes, I am happy that Irma left all of our trees upright.  As soon as we have all of the necessities, power, internet and telephones, then we will be back to normal.  Hot water is always a must, and soon, we plan on completing the installation of a whole house generator.  That will be very, very nice.  Hot water for showers, before, during and after the hurricanes.  

The past few days, I have been going to the Memphis Botanical Gardens and taking pictures.  Hopefully, I have mastered the water lilies.  Each and every day, they are different.  So, if you do not get a good picture one day, that flower might just be totally gone the next day.  Today there were about seven or so yellow water lilies in this one group.  This was quite beautiful, but also hard to photograph.  

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users