I got my driver's permit! Yay! :upside:

#2 Britney Spears 44

Britney Spears 44

Newbie Hampsterdancer

• HampsterFan
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 01:13 PM

i just wanted to say hi and see if u wanted to be friends.

#3 Arkcher

Arkcher

LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMONS

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,541 posts
  • Interests:reviving 10-year old accounts on the internet.

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:00 PM

Everyone keeps thinking im a her. o_O;; Anyway. Hi. Sanity. Sharp stuff. Whee.

#4 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 12:50 PM

:P Nice to see you all here? Arkcher, I know how you feel, a lot of people think I'm a guy.  8)

:eek You arent a guy?!-- i mean... n_n;; :roll You act to feminine, ya know... uh. yeah.

lol :P Yeah I know, I'm not exactly the girliest of all girls. :upside:  What can I say? I live next to the woods and my mom had 5 brothers. :roll

#5 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,310 posts
  • Location:Here, where else? I've been here for quite some time, after all.
  • Interests:MICICLES!

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:20 PM

GOOD clothes, Arkcher. I'm modest. Very modest. I don't go dressing around like Brittany Spears. If I did, I would probably kill myself. *pukes at the thought* One of the popular girls wore a pair of Abermrombie shorts to school. About, 4 inches long from her hips. The Vice Principal caught her, and she didn't get any punishment. Even though she was violating the dress code! Popular people get EVERYTHING! Citizen awards, world domination, EVERYTHING! *stomps out of room*

*thinks, world domination sounds nice*

#6 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,891 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 05:19 AM

I greatly respect people who wear modest clothing, I'd NEVER want to be with someone who dresses immodestly. (Hint >_>; )

Oh, then you will not have a problem being seen with me.  My fur coat covers me from head to toe. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Well, Being about 8 inches tall, You wont have much a problem to begin with. (or however big hamsters are. o_O; i dont measure these things, Nor have i ever had a hamster.)

Eight inches or eight feet...  either way, I thought you would feel my dress code was within your policy. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

#7 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,891 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 05:50 PM

it wont let me challenge it says i have to post on the hd board to challenge and  did

I asked HampsterKing to try and reset you.  This is one of those things that should be fixed once the update is complete.  This and the automatic changing of the levels by the computer. :D   This will be great when the updates are complete. :D

#8 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 06:47 PM

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up!

Ill try but there is hardly anything to post to anymore...

yeah, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to say...

*stunned!*
*grabs heart in disbelief*
This is a first.  I never would have thought that you would run out of things to say!
:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek
:laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

I ran out about a week ago

#9 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 06:51 PM

Since I haven't been around much, I figured I'd make this as a universal place to get in touch. So if you've been meaning to say something to me, say it here! I'll check this as often as I remember.  :upside:

#10 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 06:31 PM

Since I haven't been around much, I figured I'd make this as a universal place to get in touch. So if you've been meaning to say something to me, say it here! I'll check this as often as I remember.  :upside:

Umm, Hi, I dont know you but I would like too....

Okay. :) Just take a look at any topic I created, and flip through the posts. The name says it all.  :upside:  :roll

#11 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,891 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

I got my driver's permit! Yay! :upside:

:D Congratulations on passing 2500 posts!  As for the driver's license.. :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  what state did you say you live in?? ?? ?? ?? ?? New Jersey or New York.  For your home state, I will get extra insurance when I drive there. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  J/K.  Seriously, congratulations.  You will now really start to have fun! :D

#12 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,891 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:15 PM

OH NO!!!  I have lots of relatives in Connecticut!  I will tell them to watch out, Jesusfreak has her permit! :laughing  :laughing  

This is just a note to let you know that Sleepover Fanatic 52 is wandering around.  I have told her about your topic.  I will direct her here is she gets lost! :D

#13 Guest_Honey3_*

Guest_Honey3_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2004 - 07:56 AM

Hi!!! :)) I was wondering if I could b ur apprentence 4 the decoy and replacment sanity shop. :))
                                                   :dixie

#14 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,891 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:26 PM

I come on when I can. *points to siggy* I'm gone for most of the summer, remember? As for the friend requests, I'm everyone's friend! So yeah that means you and you and you..... Honey, I'd love to have you as my apprentice! MW, I was kinda hoping you'd be willing to take my replacememnt sanity company as a branch of your own, maybe Honey could be president of that branch?  ???  Yeah, I'm 16, funny, most people think I'm older. :P Yeah I've seen SF52 around, maybe she'll come over here eventually.  :upside:

Before you depart on holiday for the summer, Arkcher is interested in opening a store in decoy and replacement sanities.  I believe her topic is in Fuzzy as well.  She might want to work something out with you regarding your store. :D   Honey will be thrilled to hear that she you have accepted her as an apprentice. :D

#15 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 08:54 PM

u thought jesusfreak was younger?

Yes, about 13-14

#16 Arkcher

Arkcher

LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMONS

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,541 posts
  • Interests:reviving 10-year old accounts on the internet.

Posted 15 July 2004 - 04:19 PM

:P Nice to see you all here? Arkcher, I know how you feel, a lot of people think I'm a guy.  8)

:eek You arent a guy?!-- i mean... n_n;; :roll You act to feminine, ya know... uh. yeah.

#17 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • 12,310 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 08:40 PM

Yeah, when ever I'm with my friend ("tomboy") and there are all these girls in a group, I go, ok, time for the girly squeal! They stop telling secrets or what ever they were doing. *takes out frying pan for next time*

*takes out steel baseball bat* *creates a spirit wolf, for that is one of my abilities* *commands spirit wolf to follow Toto and bash those idiot girls who go silent when the tomboy comes by on the head with the bat and knock them out* That'll make them squeal.

#18 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • 12,310 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 05:04 PM

I greatly respect people who wear modest clothing, I'd NEVER want to be with someone who dresses immodestly. (Hint >_>; )

Oh, then you will not have a problem being seen with me.  My fur coat covers me from head to toe. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Well, Being about 8 inches tall, You wont have much a problem to begin with. (or however big hamsters are. o_O; i dont measure these things, Nor have i ever had a hamster.)

Eight inches or eight feet...  either way, I thought you would feel my dress code was within your policy. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Are you hinting toward something, horatio? 8)

*thinks, what could the hinting be for?*

-thinking,  :laughing HAH! :laughing -

*waits to see if Horatio comes*

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up!

yay. if everyone else is happy, i am happy.

#19 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • 12,310 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 08:52 PM

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up!

Ill try but there is hardly anything to post to anymore...

yeah, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to say...

*stunned!*
*grabs heart in disbelief*
This is a first.  I never would have thought that you would run out of things to say!
:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek
:laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

I ran out about a week ago

yay! im figuring out what to say! (I just did!)

#20 Toto

Toto

oh yes, the infamous toto.

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:YOU....

Posted 19 July 2004 - 09:48 PM

GOOD clothes, Arkcher. I'm modest. Very modest. I don't go dressing around like Brittany Spears. If I did, I would probably kill myself. *pukes at the thought* One of the popular girls wore a pair of Abermrombie shorts to school. About, 4 inches long from her hips. The Vice Principal caught her, and she didn't get any punishment. Even though she was violating the dress code! Popular people get EVERYTHING! Citizen awards, world domination, EVERYTHING! *stomps out of room*

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users