Photo

Best friend of horatio club!

• Please log in to reply
8071 replies to this topic

Poll: PARIS !!!!! (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I move to Paris?

1. Yes (9 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. I don't know. (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#8061 Topazia

Topazia

^Don't Touch! I may shock you.^

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

Hey my brother used to work at Nellis once upon a time! Enjoy the show! Glad to hear you're safe and sound.

#8062 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:20 PM

As you might have guessed, I stayed for both days of the air show.  The first day was sunny and gorgeous.  The air show was good.  But... Sunday was overcast and the air show was phenomenal!  They included a display with six or eight jets, three helicopters, jeeps, men on the ground needing to be airlifted, and it was absolutely incredible.  If only this display had been during the sunny skies.  Although, I did not mind the fact that I could not get a great sunny picture at all.  Just the coordination of the maneuver was impressive.  

How long was your brother at Nellis?  Is you entire family Air Force?  Save you, of course.

#8063 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:21 PM

Topazia... we were anxiously waiting for the Halloween costume pictures of the Board's favourite baby girl.  Did you get her a costume?

#8064 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:49 AM

We took a couple but they are on hubby's phone. She was belle from beauty and the beast. So cute! I'll have to find them later.
My mom was and my brother was he was there for a year or two. It sounds like you had a blast!

#8065 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:25 PM

Yes, the air show was terrific.  My friends from Poland came to the USA just to attend the Nellis Air Show.  It was terrific to see friends and enjoy the displays.

We want pictures.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so please take pictures of our favourite little girl.

#8066 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

baby girl down the slide!

Attached File  23736279_10159631559950344_1418957481642016346_o.jpg   145.9KB   0 downloads

#8067 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

That is a wonderful photograph!!!  She looks like she is just enjoying herself so very much.  Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.    

You must be happy to be home with your sweet little girl.  It seems like she is growing up so very fast.  I am so pleased that you are together with her whilst she is in stage of her life.  

#8068 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:27 AM

She LOVES slides lol welcome back! Did you habe a god drive home? Yeah we love being able to play and watch her learn and grow. She learned to climb onto the couch, and she's mastering stairs, and she has learned a few new words in the last few days!

#8069 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

I saw a little two-year old boy who had learnt how to say no, but he did not just say no.  He said No thank you.  Oh my goodness, this was such an adorable way to a little two-year old to say no.

#8070 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:05 PM

Today was such a wasted day.  I have spent all day trying to figure out why Lightroom wants to recognize some of my files and not recognize other files.  So, I have attempted to totally remove Lightroom and re-install it.  That was a disaster.  It did not want to uninstall.  WHAT???  I am using the Adobe Lightroom Uninstall.  GRRRRR!!!!

#8071 Topazia

Topazia

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:10 PM

Oh I just hate it when that stuff happens! We've had that problem with other programs on our pc but not Lightroom.

#8072 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,912 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:38 PM

I have checked my external hard drive and thank goodness, all the photographs are there in perfect RAW form.  So, that means the problem is between the hard drive and Lightroom.  Hopefully tomorrow it will be fixed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users