#1 Toto

Toto

oh yes, the infamous toto.

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:YOU....

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

well, it seems like everyone's coming back ... I might as well too, right?

It's been too long. What's everyone been up to?
For me ... Life's been pretty crazy. I started playing bass in September. (Got a Fender P-Bass ... Wanting a Warwick now, though!) Hmm. What else? ... I started driving! No wrecks yet, and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

Aww. Also, little Mr. Jack passed away in December ... He'd be turning five soon. I'm really wanting to get another animal ... A rat perhaps?

#2 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:54 AM

For me ... Life's been pretty crazy. I started playing bass in September. (Got a Fender P-Bass ... Wanting a Warwick now, though!) Hmm. What else? ... I started driving! No wrecks yet, and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

Aww. Also, little Mr. Jack passed away in December ... He'd be turning five soon. I'm really wanting to get another animal ... A rat perhaps?

Ohhhhhhhh, I am so sorry to hear about Mr. Jack. His passing must have hurt your heart.

On a positive note... how fantastic you are playing bass. Very cool. Are you still playing flute? Sounds like you are having fun. Great new instrument! Start saving for the Warwick.

Driving?!?!? Now I know why my there are state issued alerts for all drivers entering the state of Missouri. :lol:
Please, just do not speed.

#3 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

I'll See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts
  • Interests:Music, Vihjoe James, Internets, reading/writing, steampunk, anime, science, and general geekdom

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:10 AM

Ohhhhhhhh, I am so sorry to hear about Mr. Jack. His passing must have hurt your heart.

On a positive note... how fantastic you are playing bass. Very cool. Are you still playing flute? Sounds like you are having fun. Great new instrument! Start saving for the Warwick.

Driving?!?!? Now I know why my there are state issued alerts for all drivers entering the state of Missouri. :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

*~*Thepscyedelic Luau**The AstronomyDomine*~*

#4 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts
  • Interests:Math, French, music, wolves, and charging aardvarks

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:14 AM

Sorry to hear about Mr. Jack. Glad that you're keeping in tough though. Have fun with the bass, my sister plays bass too. Instruments are a great hobby IMO (well, says the wolf with three different clarinets now :P )

#5 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Then I strongly suggest that when you exit the house, you wear armour. :lol:
For all you know, Toto could live just down the block.

#6 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:43 AM

Sorry to hear about Mr. Jack. Glad that you're keeping in tough though. Have fun with the bass, my sister plays bass too. Instruments are a great hobby IMO (well, says the wolf with three different clarinets now :P )

Funny thought, a wolf with three clarinets. :lol:
Don't forget the basket of micicles by your side. :D

#7 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts
  • Interests:Music, Vihjoe James, Internets, reading/writing, steampunk, anime, science, and general geekdom

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

The Mormons came and breathed on my town again. (English: We had an Ice Storm)
Toto is not driving anytime soon, nor am I going outside.

#8 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:36 PM

Hello, toto.

That makes me think of those MOTO Razr commercials. xD

#9 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:18 PM

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Arkcher would be very happy with the snow and ice. :lol:

#10 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:16 AM

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Archer would be very happy with the snow and ice. :lol:

LOL YOU SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG

#11 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:37 AM

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate when that happens.

#12 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:56 PM

I LIVE in Missouri.

D:

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate when that happens.

yep.

#13 dog lover

dog lover

otherwise known as Mrs. E. John...

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts
  • Interests:elton john
    john lennon
    books
    music
    peace and love

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:19 PM

Hey Toto- I was looking at your signature. I've read the Twilight series too...great books.
~Liz

#14 Toto

Toto

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:35 PM

Hokay.

1) You guys are crazy. Chillax sometime, mmkay?
2) I'm an excellent driver. Only on Sundays. And every other day, too. =]
3) Still playing flute, and still trying out the violin, too. (The girl that played The Pretender with the Foo Fighters at the Grammys was crazy good at the violin!)
4) I luff the Twilight saga! Can't wait until Breaking Dawn and The Host come out. (The Host isn't a part of the Twilight Saga, it's just another book by Stepehnie Meyers, for you non-Twilight obsessed people out there.)
5) I got a rat yesterday! He's a dumbo rat, and super cute. Though, he's still nameless.

#15 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:53 AM

Hokay.

3) Still playing flute, and still trying out the violin, too. (The girl that played The Pretender with the Foo Fighters at the Grammys was crazy good at the violin!)
4) I luff the Twilight saga! Can't wait until Breaking Dawn and The Host come out. (The Host isn't a part of the Twilight Saga, it's just another book by Stepehnie Meyers, for you non-Twilight obsessed people out there.)
5) I got a rat yesterday! He's a dumbo rat, and super cute. Though, he's still nameless.

2) Every other day... would that be Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays or Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Being a seven day week, it sort of throws me as I do not know which other days you are talking about. :lol:
3) Good to hear you are still playing the flute and violin. Have you ever listened to Sarah Chang? She is phenomenal.
5) Your rat needs a name. My suggestions would be to have a name that starts with an R. Such as Roger.

#16 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:37 PM

Hokay.

2) Every other day... would that be Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays or Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Being a seven day week, it sort of throws me as I do not know which other days you are talking about. :lol:
3) Good to hear you are still playing the flute and violin. Have you ever listened to Sarah Chang? She is phenomenal.
5) Your rat needs a name. My suggestions would be to have a name that starts with an R. Such as Roger.

You can only name rabbits Roger. >O

#17 Toto

Toto

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:18 PM

I was torn between naming the rat Oliver, Atticus, and Heathcliff. (All characters from the classics ...) But, ended up going with Oliver. It suits him well. :)

(But, at the moment, he's sick. I'm really hoping he's going to get better. We just took him to the vet, and he's now on some medicine.)

#18 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:17 AM

I was torn between naming the rat Oliver, Atticus, and Heathcliff. (All characters from the classics ...) But, ended up going with Oliver. It suits him well. :)

(But, at the moment, he's sick. I'm really hoping he's going to get better. We just took him to the vet, and he's now on some medicine.)

Oliver. That's a great name. I hope he gets better soon

#19 Jesse

Jesse

Jesse The Timber Wolf

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,973 posts
  • Interests:Math, French, music, wolves, and charging aardvarks

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:30 PM

Hope he will get better soon. :)

#20 Mushroom_king

Mushroom_king

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:22 PM

Hokay.

You can only name rabbits Roger. >O

~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final CUT*~*

but...but...I was going to get a rabbit and name him Peppy....
Do a barrel roll!
*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users