Photo

Booness

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 Kay

Kay

What if you're making me all I was ment to be?

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, singing, talking, typing and yes runnig and watching football and playing video games

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:50 AM

I'm pretty sure you usually only get mono once in your life, so you should be set there.

Well, I have a friend whose had it at least 3 times.
I hope I have the pleasure of only having it once.

Wow. o.O If it helps any, mono is spread by bodily fluids. Don't kiss people, and don't share your drinks (or anything else that goes in your mouth), and you'll probably be fine.

That's what the doctor told me. :) Haha. I don't know why I'm laughing. It's probably the medicine I'm on.

#82 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:13 PM

I do wish people would do their job... referring to your orthodontist. Having your tooth exposed is very, VERY painful.
Glad she didn't superglue it. :lol: Just kidding. Braces are painful enough, no need to add more exposed tooth pain.

With a fever of 103, I'm fairly certain your mother will not let you go to school. Just my guess. Of course, opening night only comes once, so I know just how much you would like to be there.

Good luck with the college you have selected and the scholarship. I hope you get everything you desire. You totally deserve it!

I was mad when I found out. My next orthodontist appointment is Monday, so I'll have a chat with her then, and I'm sure my mom will jump in.

I did stay home today. I'm at least going for a half day tomorrow so I'll be able to help at the play, but if I can't help I'm at least sitting in the audience with my parents.

I had a productive day of napping and coughing today. :) It was nice, well the napping part was.

I hope the college plan works out. I wanted to graduate early, but my parents wouldn't let me. At least I have another year to work out the details and such.

Let us know how your orthodontist appointment works out on Monday. Good luck.

Naps are quite nice. Staying home was very important as this helps your body recover and get well. Please don't overdo it tomorrow as you want to continue your road to recovery.

Why did your parents say no to your graduating early? I'm sorry you are not getting to go early. A year goes by fast.

#83 Kay

Kay

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, singing, talking, typing and yes runnig and watching football and playing video games

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:30 PM

I do wish people would do their job... referring to your orthodontist. Having your tooth exposed is very, VERY painful.
Glad she didn't superglue it. :lol: Just kidding. Braces are painful enough, no need to add more exposed tooth pain.

With a fever of 103, I'm fairly certain your mother will not let you go to school. Just my guess. Of course, opening night only comes once, so I know just how much you would like to be there.

Good luck with the college you have selected and the scholarship. I hope you get everything you desire. You totally deserve it!

I was mad when I found out. My next orthodontist appointment is Monday, so I'll have a chat with her then, and I'm sure my mom will jump in.

I did stay home today. I'm at least going for a half day tomorrow so I'll be able to help at the play, but if I can't help I'm at least sitting in the audience with my parents.

I had a productive day of napping and coughing today. :) It was nice, well the napping part was.

I hope the college plan works out. I wanted to graduate early, but my parents wouldn't let me. At least I have another year to work out the details and such.

Let us know how your orthodontist appointment works out on Monday. Good luck.

Naps are quite nice. Staying home was very important as this helps your body recover and get well. Please don't overdo it tomorrow as you want to continue your road to recovery.

Why did your parents say no to your graduating early? I'm sorry you are not getting to go early. A year goes by fast.

I'm not supposed to go back to school until the 26th. and I'm not happy about that. I'm so bored being stuck in the house, and I feel a lot better, but doctor's orders.

they said that i was trying to rush my life by graduating early. so they told me i couldn't.

my best friend was in an accident this weekend.
the car she was riding in was being driven by her kinda boyfriend kinda not boyfriend and the car was t boned on her side and she doesn't remember it and all the things she knows she knows from other people. she was rushed by ambulance to trauma. she can't walk.

bless her heart though. before the accident she made sure to get me notes for the classes we have together for the days i missed.
she's doing better, though. i was so scared when i found out. keep her in your thoughts please.

#84 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:48 AM

Please keep us posted on how your friend is doing. I am so sorry to hear about the accident. Of course, she will be in our thoughts, hearts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

As for rushing your life, I am really sorry to hear that your parents have taken that viewpoint. Jesse is graduating a year early from college and a girl I know from Memphis has been home-schooled and she is going to college a year early. But your parents know what is best for you, so you have to abide with their decision.

The house and being home is definitely boring, but a relapse is 1,000,000,000 times worse. So, please take care of yourself and get well soon. The 26th will be here before you know it.

#85 Kay

Kay

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

Please keep us posted on how your friend is doing. I am so sorry to hear about the accident. Of course, she will be in our thoughts, hearts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

As for rushing your life, I am really sorry to hear that your parents have taken that viewpoint. Jesse is graduating a year early from college and a girl I know from Memphis has been home-schooled and she is going to college a year early. But your parents know what is best for you, so you have to abide with their decision.

The house and being home is definitely boring, but a relapse is 1,000,000,000 times worse. So, please take care of yourself and get well soon. The 26th will be here before you know it.

Thank you. :) It means a lot to know that.

Well, now that I've thought about it, I don't want to graduate early cuz I'd graduate in a year, rather that a year and a half. And I would just get bored. LOL. I can expand my knowledge this way. :)

My parents are letting me go to school tomorrow and Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday is a half day and I don't have school Friday. I'm so glad to be going back. I've been stuck in the house for 5 days, and that's about 4 days too many. Haha.

I went to the orthodontist today, I got my expander taken out and it's not going to be put back on, and I'm probably overly excited about that. I have room for food, and my voice sounds great when I sing, now that there is more space for the air to go. My orthodontist took the crown out of the band and put it in an envelope and as soon as my mom calls my dentist we're going in to get the crown put back on. :) The tooth isn't suffering from sense overload shock, LOL, and I feel great. :)

#86 Kay

Kay

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:47 PM

nothing new..
well nothing too terribly exciting that is.

i was too sick to go to the play and missed school because of my illness, too. so i wasn't able to get pictures :(
sad day

I'm single again.
my best friend got a job.
me and my mommy have been fighting, and me and my dad are getting along, so my parents have basically flipped personalities.
i bought corpse bride :)

my dog is obsessed with chasing squirrels so we bought her a squirrel costume and we going to send pictures to my bother :)

that's pretty much it.

#87 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:05 PM

nothing new..
well nothing too terribly exciting that is.

i was too sick to go to the play and missed school because of my illness, too. so i wasn't able to get pictures :(
sad day

I'm single again.
my best friend got a job.
me and my mommy have been fighting, and me and my dad are getting along, so my parents have basically flipped personalities.
i bought corpse bride :)

my dog is obsessed with chasing squirrels so we bought her a squirrel costume and we going to send pictures to my bother :)

that's pretty much it.

Hope your feeling much better now.

How sad that you missed the play and taking pictures. :(
This was so disappointing for you.

Single again... that's tough. What kind of job?

As for your relationship with your parents... please be patient with your mother. Watching you grow up is hard for her as well.

Oh those poor squirrels... :( I want to see the photo of your dog in the squirrel costume.

#88 Kay

Kay

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:21 AM

As for your relationship with your parents... please be patient with your mother. Watching you grow up is hard for her as well.

Oh those poor squirrels... :( I want to see the photo of your dog in the squirrel costume.

boy how long it's been...
I'm not crew head for set crew on the plays. Haha.so, i have power. i havn't decided if that's good or bad..
my friend works in fast food, still. she's looking for a new job though.
both of my parents and i get along fine and dandy now. me and my mom are like sisters and me and my dad are crazy
my senior homecoming was on saturday.
it was fantastic. (:

#89 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,965 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:10 PM

boy how long it's been...
I'm not crew head for set crew on the plays. Haha.so, i have power. i havn't decided if that's good or bad..
my friend works in fast food, still. she's looking for a new job though.
both of my parents and i get along fine and dandy now. me and my mom are like sisters and me and my dad are crazy
my senior homecoming was on saturday.
it was fantastic. (:

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

*glomp, tackle, hug*

How outstanding to see you again! You sure put a smile on my face!!!!!
I'm thrilled to see you again and hear that things are getting on great with your parents. Stellar news!

Having a great homecoming is always good, terrific memories.

Please do stop back in and see us again. You have been missed!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users