Photo

Best friend of horatio club!

• Please log in to reply
8027 replies to this topic

Poll: PARIS !!!!! (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I move to Paris?

1. Yes (9 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. I don't know. (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#8021 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:35 AM

Happy Friday!!!  The weekend is almost here, with Fourth of July just around the corner.  Whoo Hoo!!!

#8022 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:10 AM

Fireworks tonight!  For all those people with pets, would you please make sure that your pets stay at home and feel secure during the fireworks?  As you know, the loud bangs, scare many pets, and it is not wise to take them to parks or anywhere else where fireworks are being displayed.

Other than that, I hope that you all have a great day today!

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July!!!

#8023 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:38 AM

Did everyone have a great Fourth of July?  It was very wet here in Memphis, but they managed to get the fireworks display before more rain came.  The fireworks were beautiful.

#8024 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:04 AM

Meet Herman...

Attached File  fullsizeoutput_a175.jpeg   164.59KB   0 downloads

#8025 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

Wonderful news as I head out to Yosemite to photograph the Milky Way.  Let us hope it we can capture the galactic center of the Milky Way.

#8026 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:41 AM

Tomorrow is the day that I head to Yosemite.  I am looking forward to this trip.  The best news of all, is that the short cut via Tioga Pass, is now open and that cuts off almost three hours of driving.  Whoo Hoo!!!

#8027 Topazia

Topazia

^Don't Touch! I may shock you.^

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts
  • Interests:God, Cats, Music, Books, Poetry, Life, Love, The Past, The future, Now, Then, Here, There, You, Me, Us, The end, The middle, The beginning, Over there, Down here, Right next to you, My left foot, Your right ear, His small intestine, Her cerebral cortex, Did I mention God?

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:51 PM

What a cute hamster haha!

Aww don't be too hard on the oval pizza girl. It's possible the dough just came out like that. Sometimes our dough comes out looking more like Alaska than a circle, and there's nothing we can do about it haha! You have so many interesting things going on.

MacKenzie is crawling, and last night she started to walk while we hold her hands! She has learned a few words that she can reproduce reliably. Five (she thinks it means hand), hi!, cag (cat), dad (for both of us but mostly him), and she loves blowing raspberries. She's about 18lbs and 26 inches tall.

I still enjoy my job but I'm having to sell possessions to eat so I'm going to have to look for better work. I'm sad, I really like it there, but they're not going to work to keep me when they can hire anyone off the street for less.

For 4th of July, I dyed a few pizzas blue! It was fun, and they sold pretty well too. I forgot to take a picture. There's not much else going on with me. I love reading what you are up to, H. I might not talk much, but I lurk lol

#8028 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,867 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:12 PM

LOL!!!  Blue pizzas???  And you did not post any pictures?  I would have loved to see those blue pizzas.  I was not trying to be hard on the pizza girl, my apologies if it came out that way.  But, I will add, she has not improved any.  LOL!!!

Ouch!  I am sorry that you are going through such a hard time with your job.  There must be something good in the future.  I do know of an online option, but I know nothing about the actual job, only that I have a friend who is a single mother doing it as her sole source of income.  She writes papers for companies that sell them.  Perhaps you could check those companies out and see if this would work for you.

Crawling and walking by holding your hands... excellent.  MacKenzie is well on her way to running a marathon.  LOL!!!  I like that she is talking.  That is wonderful.  She is also getting big.  WOW!!!  

Herman is up and wanting to play, so I need to run.

Take care and I will post images of my trip later.  

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users