349 replies to this topic

#21 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 06:39 PM

This is a picture of my dad, and yes, I took it myself.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY!!!!
How did you take that picture?????? Your father is soooooooo cool! And gutsy!

One of the other guys had a powered parachute (ppc) that had two seats, and took me for a flight. it was really neat! ^_^ I should have a whole bunch of new (ground based) pictures up here in a little bit.

Fantastic!!!
*waits* :D

#22 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 03:43 PM

:lol: Alright, I hope to get them up today. But I definately need to do my homework first. :rolleyes:

#23 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:08 PM

:lol: Alright, I hope to get them up today. But I definately need to do my homework first. :rolleyes:

Please... homework first, then if there is time, HampsterDance afterwards. :D

#24 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:14 PM

Yup, and apparently dinner too. Don't let the online icon fool you. :P

#25 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:16 PM

Yup, and apparently dinner too. Don't let the online icon fool you. :P

:lol: I won't. See you later. Get your homework done and enjoy your dinner. I am off. :lol:

#26 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:22 PM

lol Stuck doing homework again. I will get those pictures up eventually! I will! :rolleyes: Maybe on Friday or Saturday...

#27 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:28 PM

lol Stuck doing homework again. I will get those pictures up eventually! I will! :rolleyes: Maybe on Friday or Saturday...

Seriously, I can wait.
But unseriously... it is my job to give you a hard time! :lol:
*cracks the whip*

#28 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:41 PM

Seriously, I can wait.
*cracks the whip*

lol :P Yeah, but it's gonna keep bugging me until I get it done. I've got pictures from other stuff I need to take care of too...not to mention the videos I need to put together... :wacko:

#29 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:45 PM

Seriously, I can wait.
*cracks the whip*

lol :P Yeah, but it's gonna keep bugging me until I get it done. I've got pictures from other stuff I need to take care of too...not to mention the videos I need to put together... :wacko:

Do your parents loan you out? :lol:
Perhaps you will work for food! I have about four boxes of pictures and two boxes of negatives to go through.
*gets shredder ready*

#30 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:59 PM

Seriously, I can wait.
*cracks the whip*

Perhaps you will work for food! I have about four boxes of pictures and two boxes of negatives to go through.
*gets shredder ready*

:lol: Yeah, we're really bad with getting film developed. we have a whole box of undeveloped film. Every once in awhile we get a few developed, and it turns out to be pics from like my first day of kindergarten or something. :lol:

#31 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:06 PM

Seriously, I can wait.
*cracks the whip*

*gets shredder ready*

:lol: Yeah, we're really bad with getting film developed. we have a whole box of undeveloped film. Every once in awhile we get a few developed, and it turns out to be pics from like my first day of kindergarten or something. :lol:

We must be related. I finally got around to getting a couple of rolls of film developed and I thought they had mixed them up because I didn't recognize any of the pictures. The film was about 6 or 7 years old. I was surprised it was still able to be developed.

#32 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 02:44 PM

Seriously, I can wait.
*cracks the whip*

*gets shredder ready*

We must be related. I finally got around to getting a couple of rolls of film developed and I thought they had mixed them up because I didn't recognize any of the pictures. The film was about 6 or 7 years old. I was surprised it was still able to be developed.

lol yup, but my first day of kindergarten was like 12 years ago. That's impressive. :blink:

#33 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 06:40 PM

Seriously, I can wait.
*cracks the whip*

*gets shredder ready*

lol yup, but my first day of kindergarten was like 12 years ago. That's impressive. :blink:

:lol: You all are worse than me!!! :lol:

#34 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:43 PM

Okay okay, here's some ppg pics. This first one is currently the featured pic on the USPPA website! ^_^ Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_5178.jpg   72.62KB   37 downloads Red Bull came and sponsored us. Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_5337.jpg   123.94KB   37 downloads And the rest of these are just kinda neat...Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_5375.jpg   20.45KB   38 downloads Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_5388.jpg   82.87KB   37 downloads And this is ribbon tag: Attached File  Copy_of_IMG_5212.jpg   42.44KB   35 downloads

I should have some prom pics in a little bit. :)

#35 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 04:56 PM

Here's a couple of prom pics...

Attached Files

#36 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:32 PM

The first pic is incredible! No wonder it is featured. The rainbow is magnificent. You took an incredible bunch of pictures! Red Bull sponsored you, how fantastic!!! This is really cool! The tag game looks hard, but a lot of fun!!!

Thanks for the prom pictures! You are so beautiful! Your dress looks fabulous on you and you found the perfect shawl!

#37 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,120 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:50 PM

Very Nice. Pretty pictures of you. Is that your house, your backyard is pretty spiffffffffffffffy.

#38 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:59 PM

Aw, thanks! ^_^ :blush: The first pic is my front yard, the other two were taken at where prom was (not my back yard :P )

#39 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:30 PM

I graduated yesterday! Here's some pics. :) I had to resize these twice. :blink:

Attached Files

#40 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,954 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:15 PM

I graduated yesterday! Here's some pics. :) I had to resize these twice. :blink:

I love the way the gown turned out with the pics!!!!!!! Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!
Your close up is fantastic! You look absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users