278 replies to this topic

#1 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 07:10 AM

My idea is to start a topic to talk about our travels, adventures and great places. This way we can share stories of places we have been with people who may not be able to get there. If you have pics, this would be a great addition. No pics of yourself please.

We have lots of people who know great places to go on holiday, if you have been somewhere you think we should visit, please let us know. :D

Thanks!
Horatio

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

#2 Cheesus

Cheesus

Super-cheese!

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts
  • Interests:Hampsterdanceboards and video games + a lot of other stuffs. XD

Posted 03 December 2004 - 02:57 PM

The thousand islands are is a nice place to visit, along with niagara falls. Grayson highlands in west virginia is also a pretty area. Western maryland is nice, too. Disney world isn't so bad either! :D

#3 moosey368

moosey368

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts
  • Interests:arg! im spreeing ive conqured the announcements topic! MWHAHAHAHAHA

Posted 03 December 2004 - 03:31 PM

My idea is to start a topic to talk about our travels, adventures and great places.  This way we can share stories of places we have been with people who may not be able to get there.  If you have pics, this would be a great addition.  No pics of yourself please.

We have lots of people who know great places to go on holiday, if you have been somewhere you think we should visit, please let us know. :D

Thanks!
Horatio 

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you got it horatio!!!

i gots a question for you

is your name said hor-at-io or hor- aish-io my teacher wants to know...

#4 - Kat -

- Kat -

Wheeeere's the chapstick?!

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,063 posts
  • Location:A place where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!
  • Interests:Fantasy, computer, video games, writting, gaming, and reading.

Posted 03 December 2004 - 04:06 PM

I wish I had some pictures of Chicago or Lousiville...

#5 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,120 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 04:30 PM

Ill post it later..Right now is not a happy time..AT ALL... I just wanna die!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :(

#6 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 05:48 PM

you got it horatio!!!
i gots a question for you

is your name said hor-at-io or hor- aish-io  my teacher wants to know...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hor - a (long a) - she - oh

#7 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 05:57 PM

Ill post it later..Right now is not a happy time..AT ALL... I just wanna die!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am so sorry! What is going on? Can we help?

#8 moosey368

moosey368

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 11:02 PM

Hor - a (long a) - she - oh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

o0ok i see now... i feel dumb i always said hor-at-e-o and i told me teacher bout the board and said a funny wors and... it turns out how to say your name... lol :o :huh:

#9 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:40 AM

o0ok i see now... i feel dumb i always said hor-at-e-o and i told me teacher bout the board and said a funny wors and... it turns out how to say your name... lol :o  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: :lol: :lol:
At least you know how to say my name now!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

#10 Vixen.

Vixen.

Moonlit angel-vixen

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 11:14 PM

My travels? Oh dear, where do I start???
I guess I will start with Loch Sport, my second home! This is the place that me and my dad love the most. It is inbetween two lakes and the sea so it is the best place for water sports and fishing. We go canoeing when the weather is alright. There is not very much to do but just hanging out at the banks of lake Victoria is good enough. It's just so relaxing getting away from the noisy suburbs! Theres plenty of wildlife, this is a place where you can actually have a kangaroo in your backyard!
Lakes Entrance is Mum and my sister's favourite spot. It's heaps of fun, theres go carts, paddle boats, shopping centres, really big sand dunes, fishing(not as good as LS), mini golf, restaraunts and heaps more. It's a very busy place and if you wanna have fun you usually have to have money.
Other places I've been to are Wilsons Prom, Lake Tyres, The Buchan Caves, Woodside and Welshpool. In Victoria that is. I have two more states to go before I've travelled all around Australia. I been to New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland (been there about 8 or 9 times), Western Australia, South Australia and of course Victoria.
Internationally I've been to India, Malaysia and Singapore. There is also talking of plans to go to England, Switzerland and America. I've been to India about 5 times! India is just the best. Mango and coconut trees in your garden, tropical climate, amazing wildlife... the list is endless!
Gotta go now, who knows where the road (and sky and sea) will take me!

-Lee

#11 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 11:36 PM

I guess I will start with Loch Sport, my second home! This is the place that me and my dad love the most. It is inbetween two lakes and the sea so it is the best place for water sports and fishing. We go canoeing when the weather is alright. There is not very much to do but just hanging out at the banks of lake Victoria is good enough. It's just so relaxing getting away from the noisy suburbs! Theres plenty of wildlife, this is a place where you can actually have a kangaroo in your backyard!
Lakes Entrance is Mum and my sister's favourite spot. It's heaps of fun, theres go carts, paddle boats, shopping centres, really big sand dunes, fishing(not as good as LS), mini golf, restaraunts and heaps more. It's a very busy place and if you wanna have fun you usually have to have money.
Other places I've been to are Wilsons Prom, Lake Tyres, The Buchan Caves, Woodside and Welshpool. In Victoria that is. I have two more states to go before I've travelled all around Australia. I been to New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland (been there about 8 or 9 times), Western Australia, South Australia and of course Victoria.
Internationally I've been to India, Malaysia and Singapore. There is also talking of plans to go to England, Switzerland and America. I've been to India about 5 times! India is just the best. Mango and coconut trees in your garden, tropical climate, amazing wildlife... the list is endless!

-Lee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sounds wonderful! It is so great that you can tell us about your beautiful country! :D Thank you for posting about your travels. Please post more when you can. :D

#12 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • 12,310 posts
  • Location:Here, where else? I've been here for quite some time, after all.
  • Interests:MICICLES!

Posted 05 December 2004 - 11:38 PM

-Lee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm... America... I bet its gonna be nowhere near as fun as India :lol:

#13 Vixen.

Vixen.

Moonlit angel-vixen

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:01 AM

Hmm... America... I bet its gonna be nowhere near as fun as India :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

India rocked! I rode on an elepant and swam in a waterfall and slept in bamboo cottages and saw lots of animals and much more, it was the best. I would be hard to top that holiday! I'd still love to go to America!

-Lee

#14 Vixen.

Vixen.

Moonlit angel-vixen

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:03 AM

How do I put pics on here?

-Lee

#15 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 08:35 AM

How do I put pics on here?

-Lee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you make your post, then look down below the smilies and you will see Attachments on the left side of the screen and in the center of the screen Browse... and to the right of this you will see Add This Attachment. My method is to click on Browse... and click on the particular picture or attachment from my desktop, click on Open, now go to the Add This Attachment (to the right of Browse...) clikc on this, now, very important, click on Add into Post that is just below the Browse... and Add This Attachment line. Then of course, go to the bottom and click on Add Reply (which you knew. :lol: ). Try it please.Attached File  221103_Horatio.gif   56.4KB   72 downloads

Now, for this pic, please click on Click to Enlarge and see what happens. LifesEagle made this for me and I love it. Tell me what you think. :D You must click on Click on Enlarge for the full effect. :D

#16 Im_soo_coool

Im_soo_coool

Funky_monkey2011

• HampsterFan
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Sports (mainly volleyball), friends, movies, writing (stories), Being competitive, I love nature and anything to do with it.<br />:D

Posted 08 December 2004 - 03:45 PM

My travels have been all over. Well I've lived in Conneticut, Virgina, and Washington(state). I've been to the Grand Canyon, Disney(way more than once :P ) , Californisa, Texas, Utah, Winscinsin,Georgia,New Jersy, and I want to go to Itally , greece(love the movie) and England. My dad however has been to Japan, The Phillapeens, Austria, China,England and lots off other places I thin k papa was a missonary!(not sure) :huh:

#17 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,951 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 04:03 PM

My travels have been all over. Well I've lived in Conneticut, Virgina, and Washington(state). I've been to the Grand Canyon, Disney(way more than once :P ) , Californisa, Texas, Utah, Winscinsin,Georgia,New Jersy, and I want to go to Itally , greece(love the movie) and England. My dad however has been to Japan, The Phillapeens, Austria, China,England and lots off other places I thin k papa was a missonary!(not sure) :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have seen quite a bit of America and your father has seen the world!!! Would you please tell people about your trip to the Grand Canyon?!?!? Please? :D

#18 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • 12,310 posts
  • Location:Here, where else? I've been here for quite some time, after all.
  • Interests:MICICLES!

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:00 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Philippines? Cool, I'm half Filipino.

#19 Im_soo_coool

Im_soo_coool

Funky_monkey2011

• HampsterFan
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Sports (mainly volleyball), friends, movies, writing (stories), Being competitive, I love nature and anything to do with it.<br />:D

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:02 PM

You have seen quite a bit of America and your father has seen the world!!!  Would you please tell people about your trip to the Grand Canyon?!?!?  Please? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The grand Canyon was beautiful. I went there resently. And it snowed! we were actually there during a snow storm! I know for some thats daily winter routine but I'm from FL. WWAAAYYYY different! I didn't see much of the canyon for the first few days then it cleared up and i looked like the rocks were powdered with sugar. And hiked down a little untill we were going to collapse from all the mud and snow! Well G2G ;) *wonders why she had to leave*buys one way ticket to Arizona**leaves*

#20 moosey368

moosey368

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 06:42 PM

i feel so bad... my dance stunk today...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users