3475 replies to this topic

#41 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:46 PM

Yup! I just don't have the time to look at everything anymore, and so often people tell me to look at this topic or something, so now they can just come here! :)

#42 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 05:25 PM

Okay, nevermind I'm leaving on Saturday. But today, tomorrow, or Thursday will be the last you hear from me for awhile, b/c I'm going to 6 flags on Friday. So if you don't hear from me, then I will see you later!  :upside:

#43 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:26 PM

I got my driver's permit! Yay! :upside:

:D Congratulations on passing 2500 posts!  As for the driver's license.. :eek  what state did you say you live in?? ?? ?? ?? ?? New Jersey or New York.  For your home state, I will get extra insurance when I drive there. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  J/K.  Seriously, congratulations.  You will now really start to have fun! :D

:P Thanks! I live in Connecticut, but I spend the summer in New York. I only have my permit, it will be awhile before I get my liscence.

#44 cow

cow

I AM AWESOME!

• HampsterFan
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Interests:Putting things in the fan. ...espically my dog.

Posted 03 July 2004 - 08:34 PM

yeah, i dont really know you...but i just wanted to say "hi". maybe we could become better friends. ^_^

#45 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,310 posts
  • Location:Here, where else? I've been here for quite some time, after all.
  • Interests:MICICLES!

Posted 07 July 2004 - 03:34 PM

I can get real sanities for people. jesusfreak's replacement sanities can be turned on and off tho. but u just can't get to know a sanity that well when they're not real... :P

#46 Guest_puppydog_*

Guest_puppydog_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:57 PM

i think i'm gonna have to remind Ter to come here somtimes

#47 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,883 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:20 PM

I come on when I can. *points to siggy* I'm gone for most of the summer, remember? As for the friend requests, I'm everyone's friend! So yeah that means you and you and you..... Honey, I'd love to have you as my apprentice! MW, I was kinda hoping you'd be willing to take my replacememnt sanity company as a branch of your own, maybe Honey could be president of that branch?  ???  Yeah, I'm 16, funny, most people think I'm older. :P Yeah I've seen SF52 around, maybe she'll come over here eventually.  :upside:

Before you depart on holiday for the summer, Arkcher is interested in opening a store in decoy and replacement sanities.  I believe her topic is in Fuzzy as well.  She might want to work something out with you regarding your store. :D   Honey will be thrilled to hear that she you have accepted her as an apprentice. :D

I don't quite have the time to look for topics today, could you direct her over here? (Funny, I thought Arkcher was a boy 8) )

:roll  :roll  Ooops, I did it again.  I meant "he".  My apologies.  Arkcher will be directed to come here. :D

#48 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 01:30 PM

:P Nice to see you all here? Arkcher, I know how you feel, a lot of people think I'm a guy.  8)

#49 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • 12,310 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 11:28 PM

:P Nice to see you all here? Arkcher, I know how you feel, a lot of people think I'm a guy.  8)

:eek You arent a guy?!-- i mean... n_n;; :roll You act to feminine, ya know... uh. yeah.

lol :P Yeah I know, I'm not exactly the girliest of all girls. :upside:  What can I say? I live next to the woods and my mom had 5 brothers. :roll

yes, i understand not being the gitrliest of all girls.... i have never been one of them *points at a bunch of girly girls chatting about OMG boy this boy that eww look at their clothes* Anyways, 4th and 5th grade i hung out with boys, acted like a person who didn't care about bird poop or worms or not dressing nice. Now that was the un-girly days. They were so nice... now i have to at least care a bit... lol,ur probably not even close to that bad! if so, srry!

#50 Toto

Toto

oh yes, the infamous toto.

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:YOU....

Posted 19 July 2004 - 09:19 AM

They are very annoying. Even my old friends have turned into preps and posers. Oh well. They can just keep on blabbing about Hollister clothes, Abercrombie, whatever. I don't ware the Abercrombie logo, even though they have cool clothes, but because of their catalog. I ware what I want to ware, not what's cool!

#51 moosey368

moosey368

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts
  • Interests:arg! im spreeing ive conqured the announcements topic! MWHAHAHAHAHA

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:30 PM

i am trying to have fun while posting and i am ant that  is why i make horatio get on to post all of everybodys topics...mostly mine though!!!! :roll

#52 Arkcher

Arkcher

LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMONS

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,541 posts
  • Interests:reviving 10-year old accounts on the internet.

Posted 24 July 2004 - 09:01 AM

I greatly respect people who wear modest clothing, I'd NEVER want to be with someone who dresses immodestly. (Hint >_>; )

Oh, then you will not have a problem being seen with me.  My fur coat covers me from head to toe. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Well, Being about 8 inches tall, You wont have much a problem to begin with. (or however big hamsters are. o_O; i dont measure these things, Nor have i ever had a hamster.)

Eight inches or eight feet...  either way, I thought you would feel my dress code was within your policy. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Are you hinting toward something, horatio? 8)

#53 Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf

Humble? Pft, no way.

• HampsterRegular
  • 12,310 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 02:15 PM

I greatly respect people who wear modest clothing, I'd NEVER want to be with someone who dresses immodestly. (Hint >_>; )

Oh, then you will not have a problem being seen with me.  My fur coat covers me from head to toe. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Well, Being about 8 inches tall, You wont have much a problem to begin with. (or however big hamsters are. o_O; i dont measure these things, Nor have i ever had a hamster.)

Eight inches or eight feet...  either way, I thought you would feel my dress code was within your policy. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Are you hinting toward something, horatio? 8)

*thinks, what could the hinting be for?*

-thinking,  :laughing HAH! :laughing -

*waits to see if Horatio comes*

#54 moosey368

moosey368

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts
  • Interests:arg! im spreeing ive conqured the announcements topic! MWHAHAHAHAHA

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:01 PM

it wont let me challenge it says i have to post on the hd board to challenge and  did

#55 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,883 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 02:20 PM

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up!

Ill try but there is hardly anything to post to anymore...

yeah, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to say...

*stunned!*
*grabs heart in disbelief*
This is a first.  I never would have thought that you would run out of things to say!
:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek
:laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

#56 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 03:43 PM

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up! :D

Ill try but there is hardly anything to post to anymore...

#57 The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Hampsterdance Royalty

• HampsterRegular
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 07:54 PM

Since I haven't been around much, I figured I'd make this as a universal place to get in touch. So if you've been meaning to say something to me, say it here! I'll check this as often as I remember.  :upside:

Umm, Hi, I dont know you but I would like too....

#58 Horatio

Horatio

HampsterModerator

• Super Administrators
  • 66,883 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:57 PM

Hi!!! :)) I was wondering if I could b ur apprentence 4 the decoy and replacment sanity shop. :))
                                                   :dixie

Oh you are so smart!  What a fantastic idea.  Why didn't I think of this...duh. :upside:  :P  :upside:

#59 Jesusfreak

Jesusfreak

Momma T XD

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 03:13 PM

I come on when I can. *points to siggy* I'm gone for most of the summer, remember? As for the friend requests, I'm everyone's friend! So yeah that means you and you and you..... Honey, I'd love to have you as my apprentice! MW, I was kinda hoping you'd be willing to take my replacememnt sanity company as a branch of your own, maybe Honey could be president of that branch?  ???  Yeah, I'm 16, funny, most people think I'm older. :P Yeah I've seen SF52 around, maybe she'll come over here eventually.  :upside:

#60 Toto

Toto

oh yes, the infamous toto.

• HampsterRegular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:YOU....

Posted 19 July 2004 - 09:15 AM

r u going 2 go 2 Mission Fuge in Denver, JesusFreak?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users